The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Heard from Taiwan agents KTV in CP may be able to operate again soon as the people at the TOP laxing on the checks. They also started to hire back their entertainment managers....any bros on the ground got most updates

I am hoping like most on this forum for the best for CP and the rest of Southern China to recover. Southern China got hit harder than the rest of China since Feb. 2014.

The problem I see is if CP and if other areas gets too big again, and the News media gets involoved, I am almost sure, the gov't and police will have to act again.
Old 15-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Heard from Taiwan agents KTV in CP may be able to operate again soon as the people at the TOP laxing on the checks. They also started to hire back their entertainment managers....any bros on the ground got most updates
Yeah, heard from an ex sauna manager that certain saunas start to operate in stealth mode
Old 15-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah, heard from an ex sauna manager that certain saunas start to operate in stealth mode
Care to elaborate?

First we've heard of this hopeful development and it'd be great if u can share which ones and how to!!

SEAJ
Old 15-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Paiseh lah.

Keep our fingers cross.
Nothing is certain.

Don't get your hopes too high.
Better wait for the Communist Party conference (20-23/10/14) over first then see how.
this conferenceCPC to convene key meeting Oct. 20-23---szdaily多媒体数字报刊平台
http://szdaily.sznews.com/html/2014-...nt_3022034.htm
click on link below
Old 15-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Care to elaborate?

First we've heard of this hopeful development and it'd be great if u can share which ones and how to!!

SEAJ
It was over WeChat and from an ex-sauna manager in Mxxxxx Hotel. I asked him whether there is now any sauna in operation and he said yes but in very secretive mode. I didn't ask further as I have no plan to go there in the near future. But looks like recovery is on the way, albeit very slowly.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I be travelling tis wkend to SZ & CP, any guys going there can PM me if interested to join me spa, ktv & clubbing

Esp. SZ, I knw some regular 5*Spa.. Which so for all my friends tried with +ve feedback.. Will b gong there + some ktv clubs which I use to enjoy alot over cp

Old 15-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
It was over WeChat and from an ex-sauna manager in Mxxxxx Hotel. I asked him whether there is now any sauna in operation and he said yes but in very secretive mode. I didn't ask further as I have no plan to go there in the near future. But looks like recovery is on the way, albeit very slowly.
All along have delivery service to your hotel room lah.

No joker will dare to operate in those existing Sauna level rooms.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow iPhone 6 gets green light for China sale

http://szdaily.sznews.com/html/2014-...nt_3022035.htm

Apple Inc. yesterday announced that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the biggest advancements in iPhone history, will be available in China beginning Oct. 17.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: iPhone 6 gets green light for China sale

Quote:
http://szdaily.sznews.com/html/2014-...nt_3022035.htm

Apple Inc. yesterday announced that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the biggest advancements in iPhone history, will be available in China beginning Oct. 17.
yes, but still need to wait in line for delivery ... still got china ppl want me to bring end of month ...
Old 16-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
yes, but still need to wait in line for delivery ... still got china ppl want me to bring end of month ...
If you're doing land crossing might kena tax by China customs.

Box and handset pack separately in your luggage.
Best is throw away the box.
Old 16-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: iPhone 6

Quote:

many hong kong people who cross the huanggang crossing daily into shenzhen
are smuggling tons of iphone 6 into china and they sell at sky high prices to the mainland chinese
before oct 17 the hong kong smugglers will increase their smuggling as this is
good money
'' do what you want but DO NOT GET CAUGHT''
Old 16-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it should be ok as I bring only one and already put local sim card n took some pics ... put phone in my pocket and claim as my own use.
Old 16-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
it should be ok as I bring only one and already put local sim card n took some pics ... put phone in my pocket and claim as my own use.
NOTE - Only Sprint version of iPhone 6 and Plus support China Mobile TD-LTE (aka 4G

SEAJ
Old 16-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
NOTE - Only Sprint version of iPhone 6 and Plus support China Mobile TD-LTE (aka 4G

SEAJ
2G should be enough for china mm la .....
Old 17-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
I am hoping like most on this forum for the best for CP and the rest of Southern China to recover. Southern China got hit harder than the rest of China since Feb. 2014.

The problem I see is if CP and if other areas gets too big again, and the News media gets involoved, I am almost sure, the gov't and police will have to act again.
the anti vice sweep is no good at all for the china economy
president xi only cares about his political power
i do not think he has improved the china people's lives much ,if at all
there are many jobless people in dongguan
you even see people picking up beer bottles from the rubbish bins all across southern china and selling them to junk collectors
at shenzhen and guangzhou railway station at night there are many china people sleeping on the streets and homeless
crime has increased in many parts of southern china
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1