The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
cat 150 no more syt . now all auntie style

Now a days very disappoint . the cat 150 girls in gl cannot compare to 10 years back where sure chio . Now all look like pig or auntie face after a survey . That y now all go for FL . cheaper + younger . I remember I go in an the okt intro this prc pig face n said. 150/1/1. I see n walk out laughing. pig face with auntie body charge 150. If u r bore nothing to do. n wan to laugh ur brain out . go geylang now.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: cat 150 no more syt . now all auntie style

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
Now a days very disappoint . the cat 150 girls in gl cannot compare to 10 years back where sure chio . Now all look like pig or auntie face after a survey . That y now all go for FL . cheaper + younger . I remember I go in an the okt intro this prc pig face n said. 150/1/1. I see n walk out laughing. pig face with auntie body charge 150. If u r bore nothing to do. n wan to laugh ur brain out . go geylang now.
Bruddah, are you short sighted?? I urge u to go for a eye checkup ASAP!

Or are you wearing glasses now? If yes, I suggest you go for an eye checkup as I suspect you need a new lens prescription wor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
royce2z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
Haha! You must be kidding bro! I have not seen such great variety and quality of beauties in GL for a long time...
Old 03-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somaur is Cool - loads of Potential

This guy is just prolly promoting the FL lah. Can don't bother with his remark. Though benefit of doubts given, you might just be suay lah, going to the wrong house.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
horlicks71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ten years back, i spent $300 a month at geylang where only Malaysian WLs only. Two years back, i spent $900 a month when the new PRC WLs coming to GL. Now i spent about 1.5k a month on PRC WLs cat 150 & my salary is about 3k a month.
The bro who said the legal prc wl like pig face with auntie body, i dun know who is that girl but i think maybe the okt also see you in the same manner, thats why he chose that girl for u.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think your eyes are smeared with "Kaya" or the cunt juice too much !!! There are definitely no Aunties around for Cat150 (If age is more than 28, "yellow card" is not issued) Maybe, the OKT introduce you to the Cat80, (moreover Cat80 also have some pretty face around, but can't say much about their service)

Cheers,
Old 03-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
There are definitely no Aunties around for Cat150 (If age is more than 28, "yellow card" is not issued) Maybe, the OKT introduce you to the Cat80, (moreover Cat80 also have some pretty face around, but can't say much about their service)

Cheers,
I understand that PRC WL must be between the age of 21 to 25 years in order to be eligible to apply for Yellow Card.

As far as I know, all the CAT150 PRC WL are below 25 years old.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah lau!!! even if WL not to his liking also be more political mah!!! Say until like tt... Siao lang!!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

sseexxdrive, the they just want to cheat you. Dunt u know that geylang is a cheat place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1