The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fever??? Everyday temperature 37.3 to 37.5

Just wondering, anyone here experience every day so called fever - 37.3 to 37.5? It has been like for more than a month or so.

Please share.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fever??? Everyday temperature 37.3 to 37.5

TS, according to webmd, a fever is above 38 degrees celsius
Old 25-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
architecture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can also occur due to stress.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
EllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try to contact the doctor, so there may be problems with the thyroid gland
Old 03-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanah1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best to check with doctor.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like HIV...happens to a friend of my before...better see a Doctor ASAP...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 03-05-2017, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

1. The definition of fever depends on where and how you measure the body temperature.

Because of the normal variation in body temperature, there is no single value that is defined as fever. However, the following are generally accepted values:

●Rectal temperature above 100.4°F (38°C)
●Oral temperature above 100°F (37.8°C)
●Axillary (armpit) temperature above 99°F (37.2°C)
●Ear (tympanic membrane) temperature above 100.4°F (38°C) in rectal mode or 99.5°F (37.5°C) in oral mode
●Forehead (temporal artery) temperature above 100.4°F (38°C)

2. There are many causes of a persistent fever.

Infections - Aside from HIV which you are obviously worried about, there are a whole host of other possible infections including infections of the heart, the bone etc. There are also hundreds of possible viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites, worms, amoebas etc that can cause infections.

Auto-Immune conditions - this is when the immune system attacks the body. Various conditions include SLE, AS, RA etc

Cancers - hidden cancers and especially blood cancers like leukaemia or lymphoma can cause fever.

Basically - see a Doctor. Fever of unknown origin is complicated even for experienced doctors to figure out. You are very unlikely going to be able to do it on your own.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In summary, go and do a full body check up. If you are concerned about costs, I know of a free one at Redhill that I used to volunteer with. The weather in Singapore is naturally hot, 37.5 degree celsius is not impossible on a regular basis. Drink more water, drinking water always work if you soldier, imho.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
1. The definition of fever depends on where and how you measure the body temperature.

Because of the normal variation in body temperature, there is no single value that is defined as fever. However, the following are generally accepted values:

●Rectal temperature above 100.4°F (38°C)
●Oral temperature above 100°F (37.8°C)
●Axillary (armpit) temperature above 99°F (37.2°C)
●Ear (tympanic membrane) temperature above 100.4°F (38°C) in rectal mode or 99.5°F (37.5°C) in oral mode
●Forehead (temporal artery) temperature above 100.4°F (38°C)

2. There are many causes of a persistent fever.

Infections - Aside from HIV which you are obviously worried about, there are a whole host of other possible infections including infections of the heart, the bone etc. There are also hundreds of possible viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites, worms, amoebas etc that can cause infections.

Auto-Immune conditions - this is when the immune system attacks the body. Various conditions include SLE, AS, RA etc

Cancers - hidden cancers and especially blood cancers like leukaemia or lymphoma can cause fever.

Basically - see a Doctor. Fever of unknown origin is complicated even for experienced doctors to figure out. You are very unlikely going to be able to do it on your own.
Best reply!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stiffmyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to go for checkup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1