The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post

AnnaChan!!!

Same Choice!

AnnaChan.

@
Old 21-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Janeiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna Chan!!
Old 21-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
RoboticDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna Chan too
Old 22-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

There was total silence for a few... the sounds were to quite sobbing from her. As she slowly recovered herself from the shock.

D:Ok... tell me what happened....

She explained that she met and flirted with a guy online at the nearby cybercafe.. Then as time goes by they chatted more & gotten more closer together then started dating. 1 day she brought him home to where she share rented a room with her fellow course mate. While attempting to make out, her roommate returned & spoiled their little party. The guy left without a word and did not reply to the msg that she send for days....

Running out of ideas how she could get his attention ... she send him these flash her cracked screen phone at me

He replied: I wanna breakup, but u must give $8000 or else i will upload your pictures online to show everyone....

Tears begin to flow again.... her eyes were getting even more swollen.

Fuck~ 21st century liao.... Haven't people these seen enough TV to know of such silly plots? And yet still got ........

D: Let's make a deal, you know i had paid for you & now i have an important appointment to attend to & i need u by my side. Once that is done, i will help to settle your problem. Can u do that for me 1st?

Pausing her sob for a few seconds, she nodded without saying anything then turnover looking away from me. Slowly lost in her thoughts then fell asleep still tearing.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Very soon, we arrived at Hotel C in KL along a well known street filled with Disco & Pubs. Checking in was a cruise as they had already prepare my usual suite. Yuki dragged her won out body slowly stagger into the room. She drop the luggage by the entrance, kicked her shoes off then headed straight & jump right onto the KING size bed.

Wtf~...... mood change so fas t...
I walked over to windows then opened up the curtains to it max, showing a clear view of the pool below with KL towers as it background.
Her eyes brighten even more with the view from the windows.

D:Ee Ling, give me your phone. Then got downstairs to by the lift we came up by to level 2. There is a lady waiting for you,her name is Mary.
As i handed the room card towards her.

Y: Why should i give u my phone! Her expression has changed into a more defensive mode.

D: Stop asking all the whys! You want my help? Just follow my instructions...

Reluctantly she hand me her phone & took the room card then turned towards the door.

D: Oh, tell Mary Black lacy!
Dragging her feet she walked out of the room & slammed the door....

Kns......
Looking at watch
Okay... they will take 4hrs & the meeting is at 9pm. We have about 1hr in between. I could take a short nap.
Old 23-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Bang!
I jumped up from the bed, grab a hidden stiletto to the figure entering the room...
The stiletto missed the target & hit the door, the figure stopped dead & dropped all the stuff she was carrying.....

D: Fuck!
As my visions becomes clearer...
Yuki stood still with a plain looking face... expressionless

D: Don't you ever dare to that again! I could had killed you!

Recovering from her shock, she turned & saw where the stiletto landed... Struck on the door.
I walked to Yuki and picked up the bags that she had dropped. Placed everything onto the bed, I could see she is recovering from what had just happened.
I seated her down on the bed, while i headed into the toilet to pee & wash up. As i came out, i grab a chair and placed it right in front of her & asked to stand up ,turn around while sat on the bed. She responded like a robot to every command i ordered.
D:Remove your shorts....

Suddenly she recovered from the shock earlier then turned to face me..
Y:What is it that you want from me!? Who are you!? & why you doing all these to me!?
D:Can please stop these again? Just do as i said. I wouldn't hurt you. & don't forget.... I am your Cousin.... Biao Jiu

Reluctantly she removed her short exposing her black lacy thongs....
D: Hmm.....Turn around...
She turned away
D: Remove your panty then bend forward with your butt facing me...
She turned back and stare at me... taking off her panty then bend forward exposing her newly scrub body & waxed pussy
D: Look in front don't turn back... ! it is won't take long.....
Gently placing my both arms on her butt, then spreading her butt crack apart.. exposing her ass & checking her cleaned pussy
I could feel her body tumbling as my arm spread her tights even further apart
D:Mary did a good job on you...
Y: Ouch!....
D: Okay done, don't scratch!~ u can wear back & get changed. I will order room service for dinner...
Y: What is that cooling feeling ???
D: Don't ask... & DO NOT SCRATCH!

She quickly worn back her panties, took the bags on the bed then dashed straight into the bathroom.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

After half an hour or so, dinner arrived. Yuki came out of the bathroom dressed in her OL suit Mary had prepared.
The room service kiddo can't take his eyes off her as she keep adjusting her white blouse.
Dinner is served at the work desk then the kiddo left.
D:Can you stop adjusting your top? Did you notice the guy was staring? His eyes are popping out! I laughed
Y:I can't get the buttons right.... there seems to be some missed alignment or missing 1s . Did you picked this for me?

I didn't answer, and walk towards her then adjusted her blouses.... The top 2 buttons were removed for a certain reasons.. exposing her cleavage .
Placing both my hand the lower half of her breasts.. looking downward at those cleavage with a little showing of the black lacy bra
Wa what kids eating these days.... they grown bigger
Gently I pushed her breasts upwards exposing more of the lacy bra & showing even more cleavage.
D:Later,we be meeting someone very important...
Y:Are you going to trade me off as some gifts to some old horny Arabs? replying is a very soft gentle voice.
My hands are still on her breast
Wft~ Little girl...!
D:Who ever told you that will happened?
Y: Fiona~ say wan
D: & who the hell is Fiona & she did she tell u this?
She explained that Fiona is her bff~ & roommate.Both of them are doing the same course in Uni together. And she is the one that intro Y into the job.

D:Let's eat... Don't eat too full...
Y:y?
I explained 1 list of instructions to Yuki while we eat...
D:If you missed any of those instructions, you r going to get either one of us killed!
Pointing to the stiletto still stucked on the door.
Beep~ beep~ msg tone.
I picked up my phone & read it
D:Our car is here, remember what i told u...
She then tow the black luggage out with saying anything.
Old 24-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3201 / Power: 18
OldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond reputeOldWulf has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 24-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
JimmyCase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWulf View Post
Looking forward to next instalment .
Same here!
Old 25-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Very soon, our car pull up right in front of KL's Grand XXX Nightclub.. 2 glamous looking ladies wearing similar looking tight cheongsam come out to receive us.
Their cheongsam had long downwards open showing off their fair skin cleavage.
Lady 1 : Welcome sir, you got booking? (asked in broken english with a heavy Chinese slag)
D: I am here to see Sheng Ge, ni bu shi beng di ren, cong naer lai de? (you aren't local ~ where are u from)?
C Lady 1: Lao Ban~ Mei zhi shi cong heilongjiang lai de (We are from Heilongjiang)
C Lady 2: Please follow us~. as she passed some msg through the walkie talkie she was holding.
Lady 1: Xiao mei, Let me help u with your bag ~
Yuki stared back at with an offensive looks pulling the luggage even closer to her unwilling to let anyone touch it.
We were lead us to a nearby lift that send us straight up to level 3. There we were welcomed by another pair of korean looking ladies.
Both ladies bow..
K lady 1: hwan-yeong seonsaengnim-eun jeoleul ttaleusibsio (welcome sir please follow me)
She lead us to a room at the far end of the corroidor , knocking on the door then open it & show us in.

Sheng Kor in his usual always likes to act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun wearing his RayBan sunglasses...
"So you are the new Marvick taking over that asshole Pussy eating Tiger..." exclaimed by a middle age man sitting in the center of the sofa surrounded by his gang of body guards.

Seeing such a crowd inside, Yuki immediately retreated behind me... Controlling her emotions, but her eyes betrayed her as fear inside her grows...

D:Sheng Kor Long time no see ...
Bodyguard 1: Who the fuck r you?
Lowing his shades...then signaling his bodyguard to stay clam...
Sheng Kor: kan ni na bu~ pua chee by~ ! Where the fucking hell did you come from?!
D: Yan luo wang said my time not up yet so he send me back~

Sheng kor waved his arm signalling his man to get off the sofa & make way for both us to sit next to him...
Sheng kor: How have you being since the last time i saw u? Waving to the waitress to pour me a drink
D: You seeing me now lor~ 1 piece~ alive & still clearing others shit....
Sheng Kor: I am sorry for what happened to your friend Tiger, he has being creating too much problem for me eating on my gals... You know they r must expensive merchandise.They made money for me. Without a good stable of girls, how the hell am i going to keep up with the amount customers services your boss is expected of me?
D: No worries~ My boss always wanted someone to be inside the detention center to make new contacts... now u just help him to get 1.
Sipping my drink, i did notice that Yuki expression maybe abit relax now, but the presents of fear still linger in her eyes..
Old 25-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by new30 View Post
Very soon, our car pull up right in front of KL's Grand XXX Nightclub.. 2 glamous looking ladies wearing similar looking tight cheongsam come out to receive us.
Their cheongsam had long downwards open showing off their fair skin cleavage.
Lady 1 : Welcome sir, you got booking? (asked in broken english with a heavy Chinese slag)
D: I am here to see Sheng Ge, ni bu shi beng di ren, cong naer lai de? (you aren't local ~ where are u from)?
C Lady 1: Lao Ban~ Mei zhi shi cong heilongjiang lai de (We are from Heilongjiang)
C Lady 2: Please follow us~. as she passed some msg through the walkie talkie she was holding.
Lady 1: Xiao mei, Let me help u with your bag ~
Yuki stared back at with an offensive looks pulling the luggage even closer to her unwilling to let anyone touch it.
We were lead us to a nearby lift that send us straight up to level 3. There we were welcomed by another pair of korean looking ladies.
Both ladies bow..
K lady 1: hwan-yeong seonsaengnim-eun jeoleul ttaleusibsio (welcome sir please follow me)
She lead us to a room at the far end of the corroidor , knocking on the door then open it & show us in.

Sheng Kor in his usual always likes to act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun wearing his RayBan sunglasses...
"So you are the new Marvick taking over that asshole Pussy eating Tiger..." exclaimed by a middle age man sitting in the center of the sofa surrounded by his gang of body guards.

Seeing such a crowd inside, Yuki immediately retreated behind me... Controlling her emotions, but her eyes betrayed her as fear inside her grows...

D:Sheng Kor Long time no see ...
Bodyguard 1: Who the fuck r you?
Lowing his shades...then signaling his bodyguard to stay clam...
Sheng Kor: kan ni na bu~ pua chee by~ ! Where the fucking hell did you come from?!
D: Yan luo wang said my time not up yet so he send me back~

Sheng kor waved his arm signalling his man to get off the sofa & make way for both us to sit next to him...
Sheng kor: How have you being since the last time i saw u? Waving to the waitress to pour me a drink
D: You seeing me now lor~ 1 piece~ alive & still clearing others shit....
Sheng Kor: I am sorry for what happened to your friend Tiger, he has being creating too much problem for me eating on my gals... You know they r must expensive merchandise.They made money for me. Without a good stable of girls, how the hell am i going to keep up with the amount customers services your boss is expected of me?
D: No worries~ My boss always wanted someone to be inside the detention center to make new contacts... now u just help him to get 1.
Sipping my drink, i did notice that Yuki expression maybe abit relax now, but the presents of fear still linger in her eyes..
TEnting and camping
Old 25-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dengue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 25-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story!
Old 25-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Naturalists deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 26-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

While chatting about the passed half way...
A lady dressed in a 1 piece red dress... liked those bare back type with only front 2 pieces of cloth covering her breast walk right then squeezed herself right between yuki & me. Squeezing Yuki out of her way almost of the edge. And giving a " I win bitch~ move aside" expression at yuki.

Lady in red: Sheng Lao Ba~ got new friend come y never intro....?
Sheng Kor: Ha haa haa haa.... You har? Fast hand fast legs hor? I haven't even ask mummy to come in u chiong here liao....

Lady in red turned & face me straight away grabbed my hand stuffing them her top pressing onto my arm to feel her breast & rubbing onto her nipple..
Yuki eyes widen after seeing what this lady is doing.

"Leng Zai~ My name is called MiMi... you liked what u feeling....?"
ShengKor Laughing loudly : Marvick u siao liao.... She sok teo you liao....!

Abit about this Mimi: H maybe about 1.6m without her heels on... Dyed golden colored long hair... Her looks... Not your average young KTV ladies, may in her late 20s or early30s... From her slimmed figure plus after squeezing on her breast ...Confirmed A/B cup... with peaky nipples~

Minutes later, a lady in black cheongsam came in leading a group of much younger ladies came into the room. Then introduce her as their mummy named Suzie~
Suzie: ShengKor, these are out latest collections~ Korean Kim-Chi~, Japanese Sushi~ America Playmate~ Spanish Tapa~ & Dutchlady~
All of them were dressed in their modified shorten translucent country costume except the American in her playmate suit.

Mimi released my hand and placed her's left hand cupping my cock... gently massaging it..
SHengkor: See, this is my mini United Nations .... Song right? + all are of legal age, We pay them better that those of SQ or any other airlines.
Proudly showing off what he had achieved.

SHengkor:As for now i think had already made up his mind...
And waved the mummy & girls to leave....

SHengkor: This Mimi very picky with who she wanna be with wan~ Ask her to accompany any of my guys, she will never agree!................. & if are willing to offer her the right awards... She can do anything!

After few more rounds of drinking. That Mimi purposely pour more brandy into Yuki glass.. Not long after, Yuki is totally knocked out.

SHengkor: I dunno where TaiZhi (my boss) gotten you guys from.... See my are all pieces of thrash!
D:Aiya... dun say till liked that, You must have faith in them.
Bodyguard D: Marvick ! You Simi Lan Jiao! Show us what you are made of!
D: Har? My Lan Jiao cannot show you~ & i dun fuck man~

SHengkor continued laughing......
" Come come.... show them what you are capable of~"

I turned over to Mimi. Staring deeply into eyes...
" I need your help..... "
Before she could respond, swiftly i took shengkor's half-litted cigar on the table ashtray then pressed it millimeters away onto Mimi palm. Immediately she busted into tears.. She jump off the sofa and ran out of the room.
SHengkor continued laughing even louder....

Bodyguard 1: What kind of asshole are you! KingKong ! show him how we treat assehole liked him...!

Bodyguad 2 KingKong set forward & stood in front of our table fill with our drinks..... Wow he is tall , 1 head taller me and has a very well built body...

"Wait ... wait..." As i extinguish the cigar by pressing it into my left palm & stood up. Placing the cigar back into the ashtray & picked up my drink...

"Cheers~ " spilling my drink onto Kingkong's shirt...
He looks down angrily at the mess i had made.. but before he could react.....
I leaped towards him...Using my left palm slamming into his right temple while I strike his left temple with my right elbow in a flash. He dropped like a sack of potato.Silence suddenly filled the room.....

" See See! I told you all and no one believed!" Shengkor laughed .
I refilled my glass & Shengkor's
"Cheers~ to many more good wealth~"

Shengkor:Ok playtime over... I need to make a move 1st, i am going to Singapore ... And of all places my son can go study, your boss put him into a Ha Li Loo Yah school..... See lar.. now he is caught making out a girl from the convent girl sch across the road. The school want to meet the parents.... Making me loss face...."
I could see the frustration in his face as he leaves...
I called for Suzie then give her some request and delightfully agreed....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1