The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Clarifications

Some insight about myself. I'm 22 this year, medium sized chinese Male. I started chiong-ing about the end of 2015, december-ish period. Started my KTV adventures in K2, received a BBBJ and a FJ ( condom ). Since then, i have been sexually active, visiting many FL DOMES 2, Massage parlours and a little bit of CAT 150.

Now here's my issue, i have been receiving many BBBJ's over the course of these 2 years but all my FJ's have been with condoms. I have NOT HAD RAW SEX at ALL over the course of these 2 years. But lately for a a couple months, i have always had a blocked nose when i wake up and just recently, my gums has had 2 needle sized, ulcer like white dots that's lying side by side and there's 2 white dots that feels like slight bumps on the base of my penis. Image _|_ but the dots is at the bottom end of the penis, like so. I also felt more feverish over the months but when i took my temperature but it's always around 36 to 36.6 degrees. I also started to have a itch at my scrotum and itch at the sides as well.

Now i'm not one to overreact but these symptoms have me starting to worry, fucking big time. May the experts here enlighten me on what is the most probable cause and do provide some tips or insights? I know that at the end of the day the most accurate test is by consulting the particular clinics but i'm honestly very scared of facing this test, let alone if i do get something. Please advise me.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iamtherock666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clarifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Some insight about myself. I'm 22 this year, medium sized chinese Male. I started chiong-ing about the end of 2015, december-ish period. Started my KTV adventures in K2, received a BBBJ and a FJ ( condom ). Since then, i have been sexually active, visiting many FL DOMES 2, Massage parlours and a little bit of CAT 150.

Now here's my issue, i have been receiving many BBBJ's over the course of these 2 years but all my FJ's have been with condoms. I have NOT HAD RAW SEX at ALL over the course of these 2 years. But lately for a a couple months, i have always had a blocked nose when i wake up and just recently, my gums has had 2 needle sized, ulcer like white dots that's lying side by side and there's 2 white dots that feels like slight bumps on the base of my penis. Image _|_ but the dots is at the bottom end of the penis, like so. I also felt more feverish over the months but when i took my temperature but it's always around 36 to 36.6 degrees. I also started to have a itch at my scrotum and itch at the sides as well.

Now i'm not one to overreact but these symptoms have me starting to worry, fucking big time. May the experts here enlighten me on what is the most probable cause and do provide some tips or insights? I know that at the end of the day the most accurate test is by consulting the particular clinics but i'm honestly very scared of facing this test, let alone if i do get something. Please advise me.
Better see a doctor.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtherock666 View Post
Better see a doctor.
Just a update, i went to my clinic that provides a blood test to see if i'm herpes, HIV and syphilis infected. Doctor said my results will be as early as this coming thursday or as late as next week. Keeping my fingers crossed..
Old 10-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a update, i went to my clinic that provides a blood test to see if i'm herpes, HIV and syphilis infected. Doctor said my results will be as early as this coming thursday or as late as next week. Keeping my fingers crossed..
Bro, take care and keep us updated. The results are not out yet, don't think about it, alright?
Old 11-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iamtherock666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Stay positive bro.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Thanks fellas.. will update once informed of my results.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
architecture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You might want to start listing out your past adventures too.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by architecture View Post
You might want to start listing out your past adventures too.
" Some insight about myself. I'm 22 this year, medium sized chinese Male. I started chiong-ing about the end of 2015, december-ish period. Started my KTV adventures in K2, received a BBBJ and a FJ ( condom ). Since then, i have been sexually active, visiting many FL DOMES 2, Massage parlours and a little bit of CAT 150. "
Old 11-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally i think its nothing, but you did the right thing to go to the clinic to confirm it once and for all, keep us updated
Old 11-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Personally i think its nothing, but you did the right thing to go to the clinic to confirm it once and for all, keep us updated
That's what i hope for too..
Old 13-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Hariharan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, which clinic did u go to for the test? I am in a similar situation as u here. Just that I never had penetrative sex at all. Only been going to massage parlours for handjob and blow job at the testicles level. Recently I went to a KTv where I got a BBJ for less than 20 seconds. Feeling paranoid since then
Old 14-04-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you are the paranoid type
better stick to HJs

post-release anxiety is not worth it in your case
Old 14-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
if you are the paranoid type
better stick to HJs

post-release anxiety is not worth it in your case
I wouldn't say I'm paranoid. More of being on the cautious side after a blitz fucking session of two years.
Old 14-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm paranoid. More of being on the cautious side after a blitz fucking session of two years.
Try to milk your penis 1st thing in the morning when you woke up, but before u pee.

See if there is any coloured discharge.

If no discharge or having clear discharge (due to horny erections at night), then u r quite safe from several STD except for HIV, Herpes & several others.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariharan View Post
Hi bro, which clinic did u go to for the test? I am in a similar situation as u here. Just that I never had penetrative sex at all. Only been going to massage parlours for handjob and blow job at the testicles level. Recently I went to a KTv where I got a BBJ for less than 20 seconds. Feeling paranoid since then
I personally felt that i might be paranoid here as other bros might have mentioned, but the amount of BJ's i received is close to 100 over this 2 years. So yeah, it's okay to feel paranoid even if it's 1, 2 or 3 times. All you need is 1 encounter and voila, magic starts.

As for your question, i live in the west. There's a clinic at Gek Poh Shopping center that provides such STD's testing, my results aren't out yet but if you happen to live in the west you could consider going there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1