The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Oranj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life till now

Camping here...
Old 07-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
pizzoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
opukimara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sheryl clear her debt by taking care of my grandma. After 2 month she continue working taking care of my grandma. Everything maintain the same and i got bored doing the same thing everyday without any others entertainment in life. My feeling have grow for sheryl. I admire her sweet and caring side. Until this day is my grandma birthday i bought her cake gold bracelet and went home to pass to her and sheryl was with my grandma.

Monkey : ah ma i come back liao. 生日快乐 i bought you present hope you like it.

Ah ma: thanks you thank you. I have not celebrate since the year your dad and mum no longer availble.. But you still remenber.

Monkey: aiya ah ma last time i still young dont know anything thts why. Now i grown up i will celebrate with you no matter which year it is.

Monkey: sheryl you free anot?. If free stay around i order some grandma favorite food from below tze char. They will deliver here soon. Eat together.

Sheryl: ok. I go keep the cake in fridge first.

After the food have arrive we ate everything and sheryl bring out the cake and we sang her birthday song and cut the cake. After everything was done i saw grandma smiling and asking me to accompany sheryl as she is a good girl and went to have some nap. I was happier than any thing as i never saw grandma so happy since the day of sentence.

We were sitting on the living room sofa with just the both of us..those typical old school wood sofa with 3+1+1 sheryl was sitting beside me

Monkey: sheryl thank you for taking care of my grandma and today.

Sheryl: no need thank. I take your money and what's more i do not have grandparents since they pass away early i just treating them like my own grandparent.

Monkey: no matter what still thank you.

Sheryl: what happen to your parent? Where are they?

Monkey: life prisonment.. Long story.

Sheryl: omgg!! What happen tell me more lehh.

Monkey: aiya next time la. Now i want ask you something

Monkey: ok now I have serious question to ask you.

Sheryl: ok. But dont tell me you don't need me here anymore

Monkey: no la. Ok err.. Err.. i like the caring side of you

Sheryl: then? I know alot of people said that too i am caring. Thats all?

Monkey: no la. Got more but.. But... Aiya think have some feeling for you liao la you so sweet to my ahma. Want with me ma? ( from the face of her shock i thinking i won't have a chance)

Sheryl: huh? Hmmmm

Monkey: take it as i never say anything. ( went to kitchen to get some drink trying not to be so awkward)

Sheryl: jio girl only ma need so shy meh? I thought you so fierce and straight foward one.

Sheryl: OK LA ACTUALLY (shouting from living room to kitchen)

I was stun at that actually moment...
Old 07-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JoeyJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!
Old 07-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

abitex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 07-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KhooBT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 07-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

iLoveSpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

more update
Old 07-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Swee. Good story brother.
Black one always better read.
Thanks
Old 07-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Katupnik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue ...
Old 07-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sheryl: ACTUALLY SINCE THE DAY YOU GAVE ME CHANCE I HAVE GOOD IMPRESSIONS OF YOU.. WANT TOGETHER THEN TOGETHER LAA. BUT ONE CONDITION

I went over to the living that time.

Monkey: what condition? (Was feeling happy in my heart)

Sheryl: Must let me continue take care of grandma.

Monkey: ok lor. But hor other than good impression no more ah?

Sheryl: your filial towards elder and always spare a thought of others.

Monkey: ok since we are together you take care ah ma no need take salary already.

Sheryl: ok lo but 你养我. (You support me)

Monkey: ok la. Small issue.

Nothing special everyday she continue taking care of grandma i continue the bookie stuff. All we do was movie holding hand, holding hand, kissing, dinner, thats all..no sex no nothing.

I remenber this particular couple working for me trying to hiong me. They open account and each of them one will bet eat and one will bet give ball or even over/under. The winning account alway collect money and the lose one always dissapear. They did not know i have been monitoring ip address. This one day they mistaken their account and using phone A to login Phone B account. So i have capture what they are up to both account have the same ip address now. I called then over to meet me. (lets name the couple john and cindy) sheryl was with me then but she will not interfere any of the business.

John&cindy: hi monkey

Monkey: don't need hi. As if we don't know each other.
So how this account lose and you still cannot locate him?

John: still trying to find him.

Monkey: ok find him asap. And cindy this account of abc01234 quite good ah. Hahaha (i could see the unbelievable face on them)

Monkey: why this 2 account all bet the same match and they surely opposite each other bet every single game they have click? Both can you explain?

John: i think just accurate they bet the same match? Because one is from my hand the others is under Cindy (While cindy keeping quiet)

Monkey: Wu ah ni zhun bo? (Got so accurate anot?) Same match always timing +/- within 5min. But i think now...

Monkey: ok now both of you take out all the phone you have in your pocket. (Staring at them seeing their unbelievable and afraid face)

Both taken out both phone from their pocket and handbag and i ask them to login to this particular account i given them. So both the winning and lossing account ip are record in it. I flip my laptop over and show them the 2ip address and flip over the others laptop with the winning and lossing account with all the same ip and with this particular account with both their ip on it. Ask them how do you guys explain this then?
Old 07-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support. Will update more tonight. Have a great weekend ahead.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
quicksilver3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audience View Post
Thank you for the support. Will update more tonight. Have a great weekend ahead.
Thanks bro. Enjoy your weekend too
Old 07-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great site! Great story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1