The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold
Worried

Hi all,

I am a newbie here and Im very worried about my situation right now. I had a flu vaccination 2 days while having a slight flu before my trip to Phuket, and I was given a covered BJ and FJ by a massage lady. I did paint her pussy, there was no odour and no visible warts or whatsoever. 3 days after the deed, I started to have stuffy nose ,muscle ache on my arms and shoulders,sore throat and the feeling of blood gushing to my head. I consulted a gp for these symptoms and was feeling a bit better however the symptoms still persist.

I have a friend who's on the same trip but did not do any special, have similar symptoms as well and a number of us had diarrhea too. Today is the 10th day of my exposure, should I go for the hiv testing now? or I should wait till its 14th day of exposure? I was tested negative for a test i did at dsc at the start of March. Please advise.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried

u are not int he high risk group...dont waste your money doing for the test now..it wont be accurate..

Stds windows period here
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...1&postcount=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
Today is the 10th day of my exposure, should I go for the hiv testing now? or I should wait till its 14th day of exposure? I was tested negative for a test i did at dsc at the start of March. Please advise.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
u are not int he high risk group...dont waste your money doing for the test now..it wont be accurate..

Stds windows period here
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...1&postcount=10
Thanks for the reply. I am really anxious about my situation now. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?
Old 06-04-2017, 07:32 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

anxious over what? HIV? Stds?

nothing much u can do now except try to relax...
like i said...you aint even in the high risk group

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I am really anxious about my situation now. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?

Old 10-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS i don't think you have anything to worry, its just a normal stomach flu
Old 11-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
architecture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably just bacteria infection. Check if u have any major ulcers on ur gums. Just to be safe, go for checkup later.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

thanks for all the reply seniors.
just an update:

went to dr tan after 14days for the 4th gen test, test result negative and I recovered from the flu symptoms. However at the start of this week I started to have flu and sore throat though not as intense as 2 weeks prior. I was thinking of going for a check at the 28th day mark just to reconfirm as the doctor at Dr Tan told me 4th week confirmation test will more or less be confirmed. Am I over worrying again?
Old 22-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the senior member's advices,
just an update:

went to dr tan on the 14th day for the test, test result negative. I recovered from the symptoms then. However at the start of this week, I start to have running nose and sore throat only, wondering if I should go for reconfirmation test again. Doctor at Dr Tan told me that doing a test at 28th day period will more or less confirm the results. Am I over worrying again?
Old 22-04-2017, 08:05 PM

forget about the running nose and sore throat....just do the test on the 28th day...

Quote:
just an update:

went to dr tan on the 14th day for the test, test result negative. I recovered from the symptoms then. However at the start of this week, I start to have running nose and sore throat only, wondering if I should go for reconfirmation test again. Doctor at Dr Tan told me that doing a test at 28th day period will more or less confirm the results. Am I over worrying again?

Old 22-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rockfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
You worried too much. Good you did all the tests.
Just continue daily routine, Go to Gym. In few days you will be allright.
Do one test after 6month. And then you are all set. You got cold/flu from Pucket weather and air or food and water.
Good luck.
Old 22-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
just an update:

is a good indication.

Only BJ & HJ, HIV is almost zero. Until now, no one claims the "title" yet. On top of that, you are insertive, the risk is even lower. The one giving you head, stand more risk.

Last edited by MaraGuru; 22-04-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 23-04-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should be fine based on your activities and since your friend also sick sand your 1st test is cleared. However, to be more certain, you can go and take the confirmation test. In the meantime, be positive and carry on your normal life and don't keep thinking of it.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
Batboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBatboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro very unlikely to contract hiv from painting her, unless she had an open wound and you had one too in your mouth. But even then it's still very hard.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To date, so far no one claims the title yet. Although is almost zero but not zero. Also, other STD is higher risk than HIV, especially syphilis & herpes. Better check on this.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
just do the test on the 28th day...
Agreed this is the best way to confirm