The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mustang79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anal sex

Hi Bro,

I wish to try anal sex with my wife, google it online that it is rather safe.

Can any kind bro or sis share their anal sex experience?

I am afraid anal sex may cause problem to my wife rectum/anus
Old 10-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: anal sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang79 View Post
Hi Bro,

I wish to try anal sex with my wife, google it online that it is rather safe.

Can any kind bro or sis share their anal sex experience?

I am afraid anal sex may cause problem to my wife rectum/anus
Good afternoon Mustang,

May i just share my own personal experience as one who enjoys being analed. Hopefully, it will address some of your concerns and help you make a well informed decision of enjoying a more relaxed anal fun with your wife. I believe there are two main areas of concerns of yours:

DAMAGE/PAIN/HEALTH

1. It is indeed thoughtful of you to be concerned about the pain and damage to your partner's anus. If it is your partner first anal fun attempt, a pre upfront discussion with her goes a long way to allay her anxiety, apprehensiveness and discomfort of a hard rod penetrating into a tight nervous inlet which is not exactly designed for this purpose. It is useful to first ascertain her level of readiness and comfort level for such "backdoor" fun. Only when she is all ready to explore, she would be more relax for your hard rod to pump deep and pleasurably into her unexploited frontier.
2. However, you must be mindful and patient when it comes to inserting yr hard rod into her virgin hole. Do not force and ram your way deep in on your very first attempt. Tease and insert slowly and gently and check with her all the time if she is comfortable. Once your cock is inserted inside, do not pump and fuck immediately. It is going to be rather painful for her. Hold your hard cock inside for a little while and then withdraw slowly. Communicate to her what is your next step to prepare her to receive your insertion comfortably and pleasurably. Once her anus is more relaxed and loosened, you may start to pump gradually and increase your momentum to her pleasurable level. Of course, lubricate generously for ease of insertion and pleasures.
As for health reasons, i just exercise some basic comon sense protective measures. If there are tears and bruises on the anus lining due to your vigorous pumping, your partner should clean the injured areas with sanitised lotion and apply some form of medicated cream to heal them and to prevent the conditions from further deterioration. That is why you must take care not to force your horny cock hard and deeply on the first few thrusts. This is to avoid injuries to the anus lining. Listen to your partner's body language and facial expression. If she is in discomfort, gently withdraw and pump slowly with tender love and care for her comfort and enjoyment.

HYGIENE

It is not advisable for her to have a full stomach before anal fun to avoid any unpleasant "discharge". She must wash her anus thoroughly by flushing water deep into her ass to remove and clean out any latent discharge.

With that, i wish you happy anal fucking!

Last edited by cqueen; 10-02-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
May i just share my own personal experience as one who enjoys being analed....
Great sharing....power up!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great sharing bros, and thanks for the answer about anal sex
but we cannot try it for my wife, so dangerous
Old 10-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mustang79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon Mustang,

May i just share my own personal experience as one who enjoys being analed.
Thank you sis for sharing your experience, it boast my confident to engage anal sex with my wife.

In your opinion, which is the best and most comfort position for anal sex?
Does your partner release his load directly during anal sex?
Old 10-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Listen to your partner's body language and facial expression
This especially is a very good point
Old 11-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang79 View Post
Thank you sis for sharing your experience, it boast my confident to engage anal sex with my wife.

In your opinion, which is the best and most comfort position for anal sex?
Does your partner release his load directly during anal sex?
Good morning Mustang,

Not at all, Mustang.
In order for me to moan and groan and beg my partner not to stop ramming my ass and to fuck it deeper and harder, my partner must be able to insert his hard cock easily deep into my ass so that he can pump away with much force readily and comfortably. To achieve this good level of erotic good anal fun, it may be useful for you to try different positions first so that you decide which position will enable your hard cock to penetrate deep and hard into her unexploited warm hole with much ease and comfort. It will help if your wife understands that you, being the one doing the hard pumping job, and hence, she must comply and submit readily to whatever position that is most ideal for you to fuck her deep and hard enough for her to beg you to ram her deeper and faster.
In my opinion, your wife must be understanding enough to let u decide which position suits you best so that you can ram her comfortably with much ease and vigor for her sheer pleasures. Her role is to just relax and do what is being told for you to reach inside her deeply and warmly. Of course, if she does experience certain discomfort in a position that suits you best, u will have to find the next best alternative position.
In short, good communication and understanding will help both of you to find out the best positions to enjoy your lovemaking anal sex.
Of course, my partner does ejaculate with much pleasures when ramming my ass deep and hard. In fact, I always beg him not to cum so fast so that i can feel the hardness of his juicy hard cock inside my ass longer and pleasurably.

Last edited by cqueen; 11-02-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
Superhamsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the advise cqueen,

Any smell when the pumping is going on?

Based on ur experience... how long do we have to wash our anal before we start the action? e.g. pump jets of water into our anal for 20mins?

thanks
Old 12-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhamsup View Post
thanks for the advise cqueen,

Good evening Superhamsup,

Paiseh ha, just a small ang moh lesson before I answer your hamsup questions?
Advise is a verb. I was advised (verb) to wash my deep warm asshole clean before being fucked.
Advice is a noun. Eg - Thanks for the advice (noun). Your advice on how to enjoy being analed is useful.

Now to your hamsup questions.

Any smell when the pumping is going on?

My partner never did complain of any smell when he was ramming my ass deep and hard for a rather long period. Washing your anus thoroughly is very important and may avoid such unpleasantries.

Based on ur experience... how long do we have to wash our anal before we start the action? e.g. pump jets of water into our anal for 20mins?

thanks
Let me get it right. You mean you want to try being fucked in the ass too?
As you are shooting jets of water into your anus, you will have to finger your anus at the same time to aid in clearing any remnants of dirt out of it. Just continue to wash and "dig" your anus for any dirt residues till you are satisfied that your anus is totally clean and rid of any dirt deposits. So there is no fixed timing for this process. I suppose the deeper and bigger your asshole, the longer it would take?

Now my turn to ask you question? How superhamsup are you ha?

Last edited by cqueen; 13-02-2017 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
Superhamsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Let me get right. You mean you want to try being fucked in the ass too?
As you are shooting jets of water into your anus, you will have to finger your anus at the same time to aid in clearing any remnants of dirt out of it. Just continue to wash and "dig" your anus for any dirt residues till you are satisfied that your anus is totally clean and rid of any dirt deposits. So there is no fixed timing for this process. I suppose the deeper and bigger your asshole, the longer it would take?

Now my turn to ask you question? How superhamsup are you ha?
lol thanks for the correction. Language (Spoken or written) is definitely not my strong point. My gf is always correcting me too. Fortunately I have my tongue, finger and dick to shut her up.

No no its not for my anal lah.. I have been persuading my Missy to try anal.. and I will like to know how to go about preparing..its important cuz I get turn off by smell easily. It good knowledge for me too cuz u never know one day she might juz poke my anal with her finger.

wow really have to use finger to clean oso? I mean the finger cant go very deep right?.

How hamsup hahaha, quite ham lah. I have a high sex drive..
Old 14-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhamsup; Fortunately I have my tongue, finger and dick to shut her up.

[B
What a moh tak teng (In Cantonese - strong and indestructible, In English - formidable) erotic combination of pleasurable tools![/B]

It good knowledge for me too cuz u never know one day she might juz poke my anal with her finger.

Then just relax, moan and groan and stop worrying and start enjoying lah.

wow really have to use finger to clean oso? I mean the finger cant go very deep right?.

Then if you want to clean deep deep and inside out, slowly thrust with your fingers, relax a little and take a deep breath, push slowly and gently your whole arm in to reach right inside. This is no longer ass cleaning but fist fucking liao.

How hamsup hahaha, quite ham lah. I have a high sex drive..
Hmm.. i have a soft spot for hamsup鬼。

Old 17-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Are you afraid of shit?
If yes this is not for you. Otherwise read on.
I loved to AJ with my exFB.
I start with my tongue to moist and stimulate the hole... You will feel the hole expanding with each gentle lick. Once it opens a little, start thrusting your tongue in bit by bit until it is almost big enough for your 2IC's head to go in a little.
Get up and apply lots of lubricant on the lips a D using yourfinger, apply the lubricant all the way into the whole, taking this opportunity to expand and stimulate the hole bigger. If she feels pain, don't start, it means she is still nervous and won't enjoy it. Once she starts moaning, my 2ic will attack.start really slow... And once she moans uncontrollably (not cry in pain), full speed full thrust! Do not stop! Once you stop, the hole will react and the pleasure will decrease..... This is not a vagina... Screw like there is no tomr... The more I write the more I miss my exFB.. haha

Oh yes, sometimes you encounter shit, so I always keep wet tissue near.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Interesting thread.

What I did was:

- Get the person fired up first. When they are already in the mood, body is naturally more relaxed. Play with her nipples and pussy, get her wet and high
- Lick her anus while I lube my fingers
- Use lots of lube. Let her feel that the fingers are sliding in and out easily so that the muscles can also begin to loosen up
- 1 finger, then two fingers.... then you can start trying putting your dick head in
- rest would be like what cqueen shared. Great sharing by cqueen.

Makes me feel like having anal sex again heh...
Old 24-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good afternoon Mustang,

May i just share my own personal experience as one who enjoys being analed. Hopefully, it will address some of your concerns and help you make a well informed decision of enjoying a more relaxed anal fun with your wife. I believe there are two main areas of concerns of yours:

DAMAGE/PAIN/HEALTH

1. It is indeed thoughtful of you to be concerned about the pain and damage to your partner's anus. If it is your partner first anal fun attempt, a pre upfront discussion with her goes a long way to allay her anxiety, apprehensiveness and discomfort of a hard rod penetrating into a tight nervous inlet which is not exactly designed for this purpose. It is useful to first ascertain her level of readiness and comfort level for such "backdoor" fun. Only when she is all ready to explore, she would be more relax for your hard rod to pump deep and pleasurably into her unexploited frontier.
2. However, you must be mindful and patient when it comes to inserting yr hard rod into her virgin hole. Do not force and ram your way deep in on your very first attempt. Tease and insert slowly and gently and check with her all the time if she is comfortable. Once your cock is inserted inside, do not pump and fuck immediately. It is going to be rather painful for her. Hold your hard cock inside for a little while and then withdraw slowly. Communicate to her what is your next step to prepare her to receive your insertion comfortably and pleasurably. Once her anus is more relaxed and loosened, you may start to pump gradually and increase your momentum to her pleasurable level. Of course, lubricate generously for ease of insertion and pleasures.
As for health reasons, i just exercise some basic comon sense protective measures. If there are tears and bruises on the anus lining due to your vigorous pumping, your partner should clean the injured areas with sanitised lotion and apply some form of medicated cream to heal them and to prevent the conditions from further deterioration. That is why you must take care not to force your horny cock hard and deeply on the first few thrusts. This is to avoid injuries to the anus lining. Listen to your partner's body language and facial expression. If she is in discomfort, gently withdraw and pump slowly with tender love and care for her comfort and enjoyment.

HYGIENE

It is not advisable for her to have a full stomach before anal fun to avoid any unpleasant "discharge". She must wash her anus thoroughly by flushing water deep into her ass to remove and clean out any latent discharge.

With that, i wish you happy anal fucking!
And ladies
Pls share your anal experience and feeling as compared to vaginal.
Thks as I'm convincing my wife to try.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
And ladies
Pls share your anal experience and feeling as compared to vaginal.
Thks as I'm convincing my wife to try.
Arseholes are for shitting not poking. If you think it feels good why don't you try being shafted first.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1