The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
tearybat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Path to a Nympho

Camping for more stories and pics
Old 09-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wow. i like!!
Old 09-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HoCheeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 09-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangb2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoutinouT View Post
Thank you all for the support sis and bros!
Didn't think there will be readers and support besides those coming from hubby because I do realised my posts are all quite lengthy, but I feel without these details it wouldn't have been my story at all.
/i/2hWVn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Can't say that I don't feel sad seeing negative comment. I have been reading stories on this forum for some time now, and I'm only trying to contribute my experiences in a narrative manner. I'm sorry if anyone feels that my english sucks, or if anyone assume that i'm a dude. I will try to simplify the story and work on my english. I'm very open to constructive feedbacks so do keep your comments coming in.

I'm writing based on 90% factual stories to protect the identities. For those interested, stay tuned for more of my experiences on public sex, near rape, abused, etc..

Here's a pic of me

More contents can be found here
---> https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...2#post15163532
P.S I know I do not have the best looking pair of boobies or figure but I think most importantly is my hubby loves me~
Cheers
InoutinouT loves in out in out at turbo speed~ <3
would like to lick thos boobies and in out you fast fast
Old 09-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice pair of juggies sis..and keep the story flowing...you know you have your supporters here *wink.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Support.
Support.
Ups 1.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 09-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

MarkX28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Men View Post
Nice pair of juggies sis..and keep the story flowing...you know you have your supporters here *wink.
Agree with you bro
Old 09-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoutinouT View Post
Thank you all for the support sis and bros!
Didn't think there will be readers and support besides those coming from hubby because I do realised my posts are all quite lengthy, but I feel without these details it wouldn't have been my story at all.

Can't say that I don't feel sad seeing negative comment. I have been reading stories on this forum for some time now, and I'm only trying to contribute my experiences in a narrative manner. I'm sorry if anyone feels that my english sucks, or if anyone assume that i'm a dude. I will try to simplify the story and work on my english. I'm very open to constructive feedbacks so do keep your comments coming in.

I'm writing based on 90% factual stories to protect the identities. For those interested, stay tuned for more of my experiences on public sex, near rape, abused, etc..

Here's a pic of me

More contents can be found here
---> https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...2#post15163532
P.S I know I do not have the best looking pair of boobies or figure but I think most importantly is my hubby loves me~

Cheers
InoutinouT loves in out in out at turbo speed~ <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Sis, don't worry about those cynical pricks who have nothing to do; ball-less pricks who don't have the guts to leave down their nicks when zapping. Your standard of English is perfectly fine btw

Let me up you.... with my humble 9 points.. Hehehe..

Looking forward to the continual updates of your sexciting narration of your nymphotic journey..

Btw, you've got a lovely bod..! Love your nips..!!!
Concur wif all tat bro hawkeye007 has said of TS sis....she seems to be one of the special lady writers we hv here in SBF who is keen in sharing her experiences wif us & taking pride in writing her own story... an appreciative gal wif humility in her heart, she is not only NOT angry but apologetic in the face of negative comments she rec'd frm some moron & even went so far as to prove her gender to her cynics by showing a topless pix of herself...kudos to her !...worthy of all our support

Will join the bro in giving her my 9 sweet cherries as soon as i can after my power recovers...& yeah, the bro is rite !...she really has a nice pair of cute lovely boobs & yummylicious tits

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
ongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis,
I support you too.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

forridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here ...
Old 10-10-2016, 03:28 AM
Samster

Valeros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 10-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
InoutinouT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon sis and bros, thank you all very much for the ups and support! I'm really touched by the appreciation and shy from all the erotic comments. Though a grown woman now, am still 'Becky' afterall.

I initially did not want to continue posting anything on the forum after seeing the comment but hubby gave me a lot of encouragement and told me to keep trying. So have to thank my hubby arbndre alot. He was the one who provided me answers to whats and hows for this forum. He even helped me take the photo and guided me on how to create the link for the image. (I guess no man would likes the idea of their wife or gf being called dudes )

If interested, you can refer to this link. https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...913&highlight= for more photos.
Hubby is the one who chooses the photos that he wanna post, I usually sent it to him and delete it on my end so I do not have a copy.
But I'm sure he will be happy to share the photos here when his part of story comes along.

My sincere apologies that the starting of my story is pretty boring, it takes some time to reach all the saucy parts.
The more exciting side will be out really soon, so please do bear with me.

Have a great week ahead!
Old 10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
arbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of light

Happy to see so many support here and Fantasizing about my wife InoutinouT, and I'm the only one who gets to enjoy it in person. Hubby also come support you!

PM me if you're keen to exchange points! Link your nick when you up me

In Q-

Last edited by arbndre; 10-10-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

LarkyStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, great to have a hubby who support you!!
Hoping to read more of your kinky sexventures
Old 10-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HiAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, please keep going...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1