The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
InoutinouT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Path to a Nympho

Giving a shot on story writing using my own experiences. My path from a shy girl next door to a nymphomaniac.
The starting of the story might be a bit long, please bear with me.... I'll try to compact the timeline.
With alot of encouragement and support from hubby @arbndre. Let's see...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Becky, a typical pale looking 18yo GND have always been a very shy girl, she was never really exposed to outside world. She is the type of girl who has low self confidence in herself, her palms would sweat and she will start having palpitation whenever she tries to speak to a guy.

Her cheeks would blush easily and starts having affection for guys who are nice to her so most of the time she stayed quiet when she is around the opposite sex. Of course, the guys found Becky weird from her icy personality and didn't talked to her.

To be frank, she wasn't the hottest girl around; with a 32B 26 32 figure and just a average face with long hair, she wasn't gaining much attention. Worse still, the girls that she called sisters targeted on her too. They would laugh at her when she blushes and play tricks on her by stealing her textbooks or tripped her when she walks past the guys.

She had a hell of a time being left out and bring bullied most of her life.

Until she met Ted.

Becky was extremely looking forward to her new life at the new school. She even chose her special outfit for the day, although it was her usual style of clothes but to her, this black baggy T-shirt and knee length jeans shorts is so comfy that it was special.

"It's gonna be a fresh new start, new friends, good grades, bright future for me!"

She walked into the classroom and found a seat somewhere near the front corner, feeling anxious and excited.

Time passes by and students started to fill the room but none came to sit beside her. She would smile at the people walking in, thinking that they will come and sit next to her but they would walk in, looked at her, then turned and find their seats elsewhere.

Becky notices this and wondered what was wrong, she started to feel demoralised and embarrassed. She even smelled herself to see if it was BO keeping people away because she doesn't wear perfume and have never worn it before. But it was the familiar soapy scent on her shirt that filled her nostrils.

Becky's smile slowly dropped, she felt like digging a hole and hide in there. She begin to just look down and act like she's busy texting on her phone.

After a good 10 mins, someone suddenly pulled the chair beside her out. Becky looked up and saw a bright, warm, friendly smile that immediately made her heart skipped a beat.

He was wearing a white T-shirt hugging his body tightly, the tanned skin revealing his muscles outline, his hair combed in the kpop currypok hairstyle.

Ted extended his hand in front of Becky.
"Hi, I'm Ted. Thought I'm going to be late and not be able to find a good seat in class!"

Last edited by InoutinouT; 11-10-2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Typo.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Re: Path to a Nympho

Becky's cheeks blushed and thought to herself, "Good seat he said.."

"I'm Becky." Becky managed to utter softly as she smiled and shook his hand.

Becky had no idea at all how her fate is going to change from this moment on and how Ted would transform her into a woman.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Chapter 2

Ted sat down beside Becky. He slowly unzipped his bagpack and took out his mobile phone.

"Hey, you are the first friend I spoke to in this class. Can I have your number?" Ted pass his mobile phone to her.

Becky obediently input her number into his mobile phone. She was feeling so pumped, no one has ever asked her for her number.

Ted started to fiddle around in his bag and when doing so, his elbow accidentally bumped into Becky's arm.

Becky felt Ted's skin on her arm and she was shocked and her cheeks turned redder. Her heart pumping so fast as it was the first time she had skin contact with a guy.

"I'm sorry, I was looking for my pen but I couldn't find it. I remember putting it in my bag before I left the house."

Realising Ted was talking to her, Becky returned from her shocked state.

"It's okay. I have an extra pen, I can borrow it to you." Becky struggled to maintain calmness as she passed Ted a pen. Her hands were trembling from the panic Ted caused her from the skin contact.

Ted realized Becky's apple red face and how her hands was slightly trembling. He found it interesting.

He gave her a megawatt smile, thanked her and took the pen

Becky was in a crazy round of emotions, feeling excited, shocked, panicky and most of all shy. But she knew she have to contain the feelings, she took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself down.

Ted was quietly observing Becky in amusement while spinning the pen in his hand. Just then he missed a spin and the pen dropped under the table.

Becky saw this and leaned over trying to help as Ted bent down to picked up the pen.

Ted did not know Becky was leaning over towards him. It all happened so fast, as Ted slowly got up after he retrieved the pen, his right shoulder felt soft, tender bump.

Ted's shoulder knocked right into Becky's left breast as he got up.

"Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!"
Ted said, trying to ignore the rush of blood flow to under his jeans due to that familiar tenderness feeling. He was silently praising himself for deciding to wear brief instead of his usual boxers today. He hadn't touched any girls for the past 2 years ever since he broke up with his ex.

Becky face turned bright red in embarrassment as she felt a tight squeeze in her lower abdomen and she felt some wetness on her panty. She frozed right at where she sat.

Before Becky could say anything, all chatters suddenly stopped as the lecturer walked in and started his introduction.

Becky just stared straight ahead, trying to act like nothing happened, but she was unable to hear whatever the lecturer was saying.

A text message notification popped up on Becky's mobile phone. It was an unknown number.

Becky reaches over to her phone and read the text message.

"Becky, I'm really sorry about what happened. Are you alright? I hope I didn't bump into you too hard. -Ted."
Old 09-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
nikongirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st to support! Another sis writing... Yay...
Erotic in a subtle way.. I like 😊😊😊
Old 09-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongirl View Post
1st to support! Another sis writing... Yay...
Erotic in a subtle way.. I like 😊😊😊
2nd to support !!...3 cheers to more new sis writing ...for us to enjoy reading ...keep them coming ! .

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bornose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support
Old 09-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
RossBarkley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another supporter here!!
Old 09-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

CombatRation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 09-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
JoeMartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another support camping here!!
Old 09-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 8
steal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for nice story.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ZF201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for good story.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Path to a Nympho

Thank you all for the support sis and bros!
Didn't think there will be readers and support besides those coming from hubby because I do realised my posts are all quite lengthy, but I feel without these details it wouldn't have been my story at all.

Can't say that I don't feel sad seeing negative comment. I have been reading stories on this forum for some time now, and I'm only trying to contribute my experiences in a narrative manner. I'm sorry if anyone feels that my english sucks, or if anyone assume that i'm a dude. I will try to simplify the story and work on my english. I'm very open to constructive feedbacks so do keep your comments coming in.

I'm writing based on 90% factual stories to protect the identities. For those interested, stay tuned for more of my experiences on public sex, near rape, abused, etc..

Here's a pic of me

More contents can be found here
---> https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...2#post15163532
P.S I know I do not have the best looking pair of boobies or figure but I think most importantly is my hubby loves me~

Cheers
InoutinouT loves in out in out at turbo speed~ <3
Old 09-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
tearybat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice post Sis, I love in out at turbo speed too
Old 09-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

HoCheeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 09-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Sis, don't worry about those cynical pricks who have nothing to do; ball-less pricks who don't have the guts to leave down their nicks when zapping. Your standard of English is perfectly fine btw

Let me up you.... with my humble 9 points.. Hehehe..

Looking forward to the continual updates of your sexciting narration of your nymphotic journey..

Btw, you've got a lovely bod..! Love your nips..!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1