The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mitsuko at the doctor's office

https://mega.nz/#!JwQzGJAb!DxjW4lHVQ...ATW68fdv RqaA

SYT, very pretty and innocent.
Slim killer body and firm heavy C cuppers with pinkish nipples.
with specially chosen vidcaps to highlight her assets.
Old 15-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Hitomi was about to get Dr Tanaka to cum, but he said "Stop right there. I've already cum in your mouth today. I want to cum into a tight wet vagina.. I want the girl! She is a virgin...

Time for teh neh neh . Paging for ah rat kor kor . Where are you ?
Old 15-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

This was not the first time Dr Tanaka had done this. He had raped a few JAL stewardesses and models who had come to see him. Their drinks were spiked (willingly) and when they fell unconscious, Dr Tanaka raped them.
Hitomi helped to screen only the sexiest and prettiest for him.
Old 15-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster (P)

Dr Tanaka's biggest trophy was raping a 23 year old model, Yuma, 6 months earlier.
She was ironically a trophy wife of a 70 year old rich businessman.
She had come to him as she was unable to conceive.
Hitomi had prepared her as the last case of the day.
Dr Tanaka told her he had experimental fertility therapy, but she needed to be given injections to sedate her. Yuma had agreed.
Those injections were anesthetic agents, as Dr Tanaka had drugged her, and when her inhibitions were down, raped her and inseminated her.
Old 15-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster (P)

Hitomi still remembered positioning Yuma naked in bed and calming her down

The look of Yuma's D cuppers bouncing while Dr Tanaka fucked her RAW while grabbing her tits!

Yuma lying in defeat and confused, after being seeded by Dr Tanaka

Yuma dripping her creampie as Hitomi led her groggily away to wash away the evidence.

Best of all, Yuma didn't remember anything and sent Dr Tanaka a thank-you hamper when she got pregnant 6 week later!
Old 15-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Suprises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping.....
Old 15-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome , thanks bro
Old 15-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mitsuko came in.
She was only in the pink gown provided to her, loosely tied at the front. Hitomi had asked her to remove her panties.
She thanked the doctor profusely as he had agreed to see her at the late hour.

"Take off your gown", Dr Tanaka ordered
Mitsuko obediently complied. After all, the kind doctor had agreed to see her..

He watched in slow motion as she uncovered her sexy busty nubile body in front of him.
He was waiting to touch her nubile body..
Old 15-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster (P)

He had a quick consult, and confirmed she was a virgin.
This made Mitsuko blush.
She then told him that her periods were irregular. Dr Tanaka offered to help, and offered a vaginal examination.
Mitsuko was hesitant, but Dr Tanaka informed her that it would be paid for by DOCOMO.
She was from a poor family, and she appreciated the kind doctor's gesture.
He offered her an injectable sedative to calm her down, she agreed naively.
Hitomi prepared the medicine, and injected it into Mitsuko.
Mitsuko was laid onto the bed and Dr Tanaka was finishing his report.
The medicine began to take effect....
She was lying there vulnerable, groggy, confused..
Old 15-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mitsuko was vaguely aware of Dr Tanaka stripping down, and standing completely naked in front of her.
But she was confused.. She tried to get up, but slumped back down.
Dr Tanaka was rock hard..
He got on top of Mitsuko's naked body, and started kissing her sweet lips and fondling and suckling her ripe pink nipples.
Mitsuko had an amazing body - nubile at 19, with a slim fat-free body and natural perky C cups.
And Dr Tanaka was the first man enjoying her sexuality...
He grabbed her heavy ripe tits and bit her pinkish nipples..
Old 15-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster (P)

Now for the main course:

Mitsuko had a pinkish vagina with an intact hymen.
Dr Tanaka was about to penetrate Mitsuko, but Hitomi stopped him.

Hitomi held Dr Tanaka back.

Had she suddenly developed a conscience?
Old 15-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mitsuko came in.
She was only in the pink gown provided to her, loosely tied at the front. Hitomi had asked her to remove her panties.
She thanked the doctor profusely as he had agreed to see her at the late hour.

"Take off your gown", Dr Tanaka ordered
Mitsuko obediently complied. After all, the kind doctor had agreed to see her..

He watched in slow motion as she uncovered her sexy busty nubile body in front of him.
He was waiting to touch her nubile body..
Quote:
Now for the main course:

Mitsuko had a pinkish vagina with an intact hymen.
Dr Tanaka was about to penetrate Mitsuko, but Hitomi stopped him.

Hitomi held Dr Tanaka back.

Had she suddenly developed a conscience?
Wow !..tis a masterpiece of sorts !...never a story of tis subject of medical check-up been written cum wif such explicit coloured pixs of the procedures tat happens during one !...Keep up the manner & style of writing TS which includes selecting the relevant type of pixs to make the subject of yr writing clearer !...Upzz u wif my 9 sweet cherries soon !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kerjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story ... more pls
Old 16-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

bravo bravo nice story plot TS and with pics/video some more. more fun.

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 16-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great effort in including pix / vid with story! Nice visuals!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1