The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

camping here
Old 27-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ho seh liao bro.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping here
Old 28-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

kimchi story

must support
Old 28-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 28-08-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the serving of kimchi for my breakfast today.

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 28-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Good morning Bros! Glad to see you all enjoying the story! Thanks also to bros who upped my points! Appreciate it very much! Here's the next part, enjoy and have a great bonking weekend!

================================================== ====

Then glancing at the planes…

Kim: I miss home… If I was home, my mum will be hugging me as I cry…

Then she started to sob as she remembered the betrayal of her boyfriend. that scumbag Then suddenly from sob to full blown cry…

Me: It’s ok… Let it all out… let the unhappiness all out…

I dug into my bag for a pack of tissue that I remembered to bring just as I left house. Offering the packet of tissue to her, she took it and started to wipe her tears as she sniffled and cried. I gently put my arm around her and pat her shoulder in a comforting manner, and she leaned into me and started crying on my chest. Her scent floated to my nose and I began to take slow, deep breath to inhale her lovely smell… She continued bawling and even started scolding some Korean words, and the packet of tissue ran out in 5 minutes… No more tissue, means my shirt become her towel liao… Soon, she started to regain her composure and her crying became sobs and then slowly, the sobs became deep breaths as she lifted her head off my chest. I looked down and saw a big wet patch from all her tears, and strangely, something else, probably from her nose, I don’t wanna think so much about that.

As she regained herself, she saw what I was looking at and she gasped…

Kim: OMG!!! I’m so sorry… I don’t mean to… I’m so sorry!!!

Then she tried to use the tissues to wipe away the snot. It wasn’t completely wiped off, but she did her best and I don’t blame her.

Me: It’s ok, I’ll wash it when I get home later. You feeling better now? Cry out all the unhappiness already?

Kim: (nodding) Yep. Thank you for being here for me… It’s tough sometimes to be alone in another country… Nobody to talk to and confide in…

Me: Well, from now on, you have my ears for listening, my shoulder, or chest to cry on, and my shirt to wipe your tears and snot!

Kim: Disgusting!
Old 28-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Then she starts to play-beat my shoulders.

Sensing that she is feeling better now, I asked her if she wants to go and get a drink, then go home.

Kim: No, we need to do something about your shirt first. How about you send me home, then I get you a shirt and then we go somewhere near my place for that drink. My treat!

Me: Your shirt? Can fit me meh?! Your shirt so micro! (and I pointed at her shirt)

Kim: Hey! I got big hoodies too! I can lend you those! And I’ll wash your shirt for you, it’s the least I can do for you.

Me: better not be flower prints hoodie… (raise my hands to block the incoming barrage of smacks as we walked to the carpark to leave)

Reached her place and found her housemates all asleep, so she sneaked me into her room. Once there she closed the door, and rummaged through her cupboard and brought out a hoodie. It was my size, and not floral print too. I asked her where there toilet is, so I could change and she said to do it here.

Me: I shy lah!

Kim mutters something in Korean and reached for my shirt and starts to pull it off over my head. Once off, she stood there and gawked at me. I’m not very big built, more of the lean type. But during my NS, my training was sibeh shiong, and my body was very well-toned. And I made sure to maintain it after I got out of NS, so the lines are well-defined even when not flexing.

Kim: (wide-eyed) Wow… you have very nice body… Can I touch?
Old 28-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Just realised there is another story called "My fiery Korean classmate." in the same section.

That TS is not me, and i did not get any inspiration from him as my story is a 99% true story that happened to me in SG. In no way was i aware of his thread when i started my story here. So my thread and his are independent of each others. No competition or whatsoever also, more kimchi to go around for all bros here. Just needed to put in disclaimer here!
Old 28-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I think this girl is wild.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post

Kim: (wide-eyed) Wow… you have very nice body… Can I touch?
Hohoho story getting touchy.. haha
Old 28-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Bro don't stop. Please carry on
Old 28-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soon will be "May I touch your dick!!"

Waiting for next continuation!!
Old 28-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
MysteryX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You've got a new camper bro!