The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
maninneed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All you need to know about STD

Noted all with thanks.
May I know any doctor to recommend?
Do I go to the anonymous testing type clinic?
Old 19-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninneed View Post
Noted all with thanks.
May I know any doctor to recommend?
Do I go to the anonymous testing type clinic?
I recommend Dr Tan.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Or try action for AIDS.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Any bro/Dr can advice if there's a portion of my penis skin slightly red compared to other area? And when it's dry, the skin will scale and shed off easily. It's a little itchy. And this will go on and on. I thought after one time shedding, it's cleared. But it comes back again. Notice the veins in these area a little red compared to other area. Not sure is it due to the antiseptics/toothpaste applied by the lady. Read through the first few pages of the symptom but couldn't find any suitable ones. There's one/two small bumps at outside the penis near the top part of the balls. Not sure if it's something like Molluscum contagiosum?
Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Hi all,

Any bro/Dr can advice if there's a portion of my penis skin slightly red compared to other area? And when it's dry, the skin will scale and shed off easily. It's a little itchy. And this will go on and on. I thought after one time shedding, it's cleared. But it comes back again. Notice the veins in these area a little red compared to other area. Not sure is it due to the antiseptics/toothpaste applied by the lady. Read through the first few pages of the symptom but couldn't find any suitable ones. There's one/two small bumps at outside the penis near the top part of the balls. Not sure if it's something like Molluscum contagiosum?
You need a proper consultation with a doctor. It is impossible to diagnose an issue over the internet just based upon a rough description.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Thanks Bro. Any good clinic to recommend? I'm still oversea.. Don't know if i should see the doc here or back sg..
Old 28-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GuyMugen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of thing need to examine one leh bro.

no matter how you describe or even show pictures here (should u decide to haha) you still need to be properly assessed by a medical professional.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

maninneed is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: All you need to know about STD

Hi All,

Thanks for the last time of advises.
Would like to ask if exposure is last Friday around 11am, would PEP still work if taken tomorrow before 11am?
If yes, may I ask if PEO can be taken from any clinic? Or only specific ones?
Please advice. Thanks lots once again.
Old 20-11-2016, 10:42 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

72 hours is the magic number for PEP.

but why do u need PEP? unless you had did RAW otherwise the risk isnt considered high and there is no need to do PEP.

no from what i know, not all GP do PEP..
Consider going to Dr tan and Partners if u really want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninneed View Post
Hi All,

Thanks for the last time of advises.
Would like to ask if exposure is last Friday around 11am, would PEP still work if taken tomorrow before 11am?
If yes, may I ask if PEO can be taken from any clinic? Or only specific ones?
Please advice. Thanks lots once again.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks Bro. Any good clinic to recommend? I'm still oversea.. Don't know if i should see the doc here or back sg..
If you have any outstanding formalities with Mindef, just ask them IRB lor. CMPB medical officers are quite comfortable with inspecting male genitals.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for sahring
Old 03-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

*sharing i mean
Old 21-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

peasaNs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will like to check, I had a BBBJ from a FL a few weeks ago and after a few days, i seem to have a frenulum tear. That has heal up and I show no signs of any sickness other then some uclers.
Should i actually go for any Hiv testing? I was also licking her vagina but there was no sex done.

Kindly advise.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

I had a bbbj from a fl a few weeks back. After a few days, i notice i have a frenulum cut. It has now heal by itself and i show no sign of any sickness except from uclers. Should i get tested for hiv? I was also licking her vagina but no sex.

Kindly advise
Old 21-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

I had a bbbj from a fl a few weeks back. Few days later, i notice i have a frenulum cut. It has heal by itself now and i show no signs of sickness other then uclers. I also lick her vagins during that but no sex done. Should i go get a hiv test? Kindly advise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1