The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Just finish a session with the maid. Dressing up aft shower

Old 01-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro u dun believe her is oki.. give me her contact I help u check n confirm haha
Old 01-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Found a Indo maid here in SKOUT app. Just broken up with boyfriend cos bf's mom cannot accept her as a maid. Keep wanting to chat and sometimes chat dirty with me. Also keep wanting to meet up, scare she will be sticky so I don't want to meet up. Now say her hometown house needs repair and ask me to find part time for her but I told her difficult to find cos she got employer. Now she suggests we do sex and I pay her money. Keep saying she want to find serious bf here but now ask me this. Also say her neighbor maid friend got old man bf here, always get money after sex from him. Dunno want to trust her or not. We have been chatting for about 3 weeks already.
Hi bro u dun believe is oki.. pm me her contact I help u check n confirm.. haha
Old 01-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

yes bro. i agree. sibei hard. i been talking with my indo for nearly 3 week. altho we talk dirty sometime but sibei hard to get her out. so far 2 time failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuOn View Post
anyone got this feeling that indo maids are harder to hook then pinoys

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 01-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Hi bro u dun believe is oki.. pm me her contact I help u check n confirm.. haha
Sorry, I don't have her number and always chat with her with the app cos I don't want to give her my contacts.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post

Oooo nice C+ tits, happy bro

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Scan there also, they r mostly Indonesia. Hard to approach there, go lp better chance. But recently i want to hook Indonesia maid.
Used to live by city plaza for some time....honestly, some of the Indo maids prefer light skin, not the banglas. Just be brave, smile and say hi, never know what can happen.

Recently, found a sweet indo girl on tagged, shear luck, her profile was not much, she didn't use tagged much, but i had sent many messages to many gals and she replied. Switched to email and when my pinay maid dropped out end of march, asked the Indo maid if she wanted to meet. BINGO...long black hair, sweet smile, nice figure. We had lunch with her maid friend then 2 of use went to my place for some hugging and kissing. I left SG and returned in 3 weeks from business trip, and arranged to meet again, this time took less that 5 mins to get to bed for fun. Saw her each day for the week (can leave during mornings)...and had a nice time in and out of bed.

I'm usually a pinay guy but have to say this gal is not sticky, and is a lot of fun, maybe a bit more reserved but conversations are better with her. And doesn't ask for anything in terms of $, gifts, etc.

Sorry, this is my keeper...but the moral is....you can land Indo maids, just keep trying, smile, say hi, message, etc.

GG
Old 01-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Found a Indo maid here in SKOUT app. Just broken up with boyfriend cos bf's mom cannot accept her as a maid. Keep wanting to chat and sometimes chat dirty with me. y.

I found one from MeetMe.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
yes bro. i agree. sibei hard. i been talking with my indo for nearly 3 week. altho we talk dirty sometime but sibei hard to get her out. so far 2 time failed
ya same experiences, but at least up 2, and mayamer most difficulty type and no luck so far

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
jungen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjungen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share her app id or how to contact them
Old 01-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

By The way she is an indo maid

Quote:
Old 01-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bludevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Agree . Indo maids are really really hard
yup indo maids make me really really hard
Old 01-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

need some fresh meat badly 😂😂😂

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 01-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
By The way she is an indo maid
Damn power bro.... I hoped I have such luck like you...
Very tua liap
9 pts is a must

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Damn power bro.... I hoped I have such luck like you...
Very tua liap
9 pts is a must
Use to be very easy to fish depends whether do you have the patient but nowadays the competition is getting more intense
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1