The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Good news for Laura fans who are still unaware.... she has shifted to a new location and is back in action.... lovely and delightful as ever.....
Just saw her ad...
Old 28-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
tottem has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://prcprincess.com/model/le-le/

Visited her today. Opt for 60mins. After entering her place, headed straight for shower. Started HJ immediately after showering. After that helped me cleaned up then continued with massage. Massage got good strength and solid skills. Ended with another nice HJ and I was shooting all over while she still rubbing.
Had to say $$$$ well spend and leave her place happily.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/lin-lin-massage/

any mr on her? been eyeing her for awhile but lack of mr worries me
Old 28-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 9
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

Which one do you think is better?
Si yu
http://sglonelyguy.com/si-yu-massage/

Or

Lin lin

Love Siyu for her BF+bbbj+cim & melons, also like Linlin for her slim figure plus BF plus Bbbj. SY only 2 MR, LL 0 MR. Willing to take the plunge but can only try 1.

Any bro tried? Or think which one worth the money?

Last edited by alansan; 28-04-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post
Which one do you think is better?
Si yu
http://sglonelyguy.com/si-yu-massage/

Or

Lin lin

Love Siyu for her BF+bbbj+cim & melons, also like Linlin for her slim figure plus BF plus Bbbj. SY only 2 MR, LL 0 MR. Willing to take the plunge but can only try 1.

Any bro tried? Or think which one worth the money?
Hey bro, haven't tried either of them but i have seen a few MRs about si yu on the thread. Most if not all were quite positive. Best to go for smth tried and proven especially if money is tight.
Old 28-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Thanks. My isp blocked the page. Managed to use data plan to view it.
M1? Heard that recently M1 blocks all these online prostitution websites.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
M1? Heard that recently M1 blocks all these online prostitution websites.
Nope, M1 still works fine for me. Just one website blocked. Major ones are still ok.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingNode View Post
Simple MR for Ling Ling Jie's apprentice (dont know her name)

Location: 8/10 (since i live really far from there, lots of parking space)
Massage 9.5/10 (solid ah)
ZG: 10/10 (she will explain where not good this and that and teach proper way to pcc )

RTS: Yes for sure, to make sure small bro is healthy
I have tried her as well. A note to bros. if you intend to book only Ling Ling jie, I find that you have to mention that explicitly. Cheers.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romas1990 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/

I have visited her a few times already, so share my experience with those who suffer from short time before ejaculation during sexual intercourse, normally, men are ashamed to talk about his premature ejaculation problem and expect longer time before the ejaculation so as to reach orgasm together with girl.
As learned from here, she provides JG and premature ejaculation massage, so I decided to give it a try and booked 90 minutes session.
She is pretty, attractive MILF and warmly welcomed me into room.
After shower, she asked me a few questions about premature ejaculation and started JG firstly.
Her JG technique is impressive and effective, the best one I have tried.
Taking about 20 minutes for JG, she commenced on premature ejaculation massage and explained some knowledge of the premature ejaculation massage.
Firstly, she carried out prostate/kidney health massage, pressing/kneading acupuncture points with thumb or palm from bottom of foot, leg and abdomen.
After that, she started to slowly stroke the shaft, testicles, and skin surrounding the penis to arouse my sexual desire, dilates the blood vessels which in result in longer and harder erections. When I feel myself getting excited or nearing orgasm, she immediately stop and hold in the area between the shaft and the glans with thumb and middle of fingers in opposition and squeeze and press it and wait for your erection to wane. She repeated the process a few times. She told me "This simple exercise method teaches your body to expect a release, but to delay that release. With regular use, you can increase how long you last during sexual activities."
To be effective, this method has to be done by female so that you can suit sexual stimulation (it is different from masturbation) and stop worrying and stressful mood during sexual intercourse.
After a few therapies, I felt I am not so sensitive and stressful and obviously improving my performance. As this is to remedy psychological problems, I should continue to visit her for the therapy.
I visited her yesterday night again, totally satisfied with her massage.

Room: clean
Look: 7.5 /10 - beautiful MILF, cannot reject her
Massage: 10/10 - really authentic , professional massage, pressured with suitable strength on your acupuncture point, felt very relaxed after massage, it is hardly too much to say "she is best one in current market"
JG: 9/10 - effective, you try it you know it
HJ: 8/10 - skilled in stroking, caressing, very enjoyable

RTM: yes, worth money for S120 /90 mins.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
telefan is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Another review from me.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/mi-mi-massage-bbbj-cim/

This is my 2nd time visiting her.
When entering the room , I see a pretty lady in red, I thought I got in the wrong place cause real person is prettier,haha
Proceed to bathe while she help me bathe too. Cant take my eyes of her face and long hair , nicely tied up in like a pony tail manner.
Proceed to massage, shall not elaborate on this cause Im here for the sensual

Lai Liao, cat bath started and bth, damn shiok, cat bath combine with pecks and kisses, I think this is the longest and best cat bath ever.

Then change position for me, to try something like hdly but more shiok, try it urself, shall not illustrate on this, as it seems special and unique

Then start liao, the main item, bbbj. u can choose to have bbbj or hj at the start, she will kindly ask u at the start. Godlike suction and licking and all sorts. Have tried bbbj in shenzhen and I think she can fight those angpai there.

Looks: pre-milf chio 90marks
height: petite cute
boobs: A+
skin:smooth
rating;90marks
RTM: YES!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshisepei View Post
I visited her yesterday night again, totally satisfied with her massage.

Room: clean
Look: 7.5 /10 - beautiful MILF, cannot reject her
Massage: 10/10 - really authentic , professional massage, pressured with suitable strength on your acupuncture point, felt very relaxed after massage, it is hardly too much to say "she is best one in current market"
JG: 9/10 - effective, you try it you know it
HJ: 8/10 - skilled in stroking, caressing, very enjoyable

RTM: yes, worth money for S120 /90 mins.
Pls share the ctc Bro, thanks
Old 29-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolyman View Post
Pls share the ctc Bro, thanks
Check this link http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/
Old 29-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7802 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshisepei View Post
Sems like someone create so many new accounts. You are not tired?
Old 29-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are so many fake reports keep promoting a few MLs here. I don't mind to try her if she is in early 20 and pretty. But if she is in mid 30+ and not pretty, better not to keep promoting here as there will have negative effect.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Yoyoyo123456 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://prcprincess.com/model/mint-massage/

My third time visit mint was kinda disappointting. She seems to become lazy for rtm bros. And rushing. Previous 2 visits was awesome. Maybe its just me that day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1