The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GEYLANG LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 - OKT PETER GWEE's Girls and FR

OKT bringing their turf war here lah
Old 28-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

I miss the Delphi forum days.....
Old 29-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1820 Ziling, tried her afew days back, looks young, service sucks. No AR, No Frenching. FJ rushing. Very bad service. OKT said have one dragon service. But none provided. Wasted my $150. RTF confirm No.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
. bro u gt a tailgater! I observed ur posting n find nthg wrong... take e option to ignore n live by your writing style... dont waste time arguing. Cheers!
No choice when you stepped on a dog's tail . Lol
Old 01-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Well bro. At least you understand that WLs are human after all and there are multiple factors influencing a session. Unlike someone who only knows how to kpkb when he encounters a bad experience as if the whole fucking world owes him something.
oh, so I got this WL (so called ang pai according to you) on a bad day and has nothing to do with my bad breadth lah.

this chris91 seldom write long FRs and i was surprised he wrote such a long one for this girl. someone has a totally different opinion on "his girl" and he couldn't take it.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
No choice when you stepped on a dog's tail . Lol
No choice when cyberspace nerd is so humji than he cannot answer my question given to him....

Hahaha still talk so much about STD and quarentine when he has no balls to answer me.... Tsk tsk

Last edited by strikeback4; 01-05-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:07 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you have to say that ???? I feel so hurt sial...............lol

a few of your friends perhaps gave you face and said good lah. otherwise if they say no good and you give them the above reply how ? when i came out the OKT asked me good or not....i just say yes and smile .how many who get so so service actually tell the okt the girl is not up to expectation ? they will probably give some sacarstic remark like this chris guy.

what long q, ang pai and more than 20 custormers a day.....lol how the fuck you know? camp outside and count ? another tirak wannabe....lol
Because Cyberspace Nered too humji, cannot answer people question, can only prata here and there, LOL

Little boy no balls ah? cock in mouth is it?

Quote:
from 1st of April you suspect yourself got STD until now got go check up or not?

Sorry hor, search on google for STD is not consider as check up so don't preach people about being a responsible cheongster, and from your post you still visting other FL? You are irresponsible as you suspect got STD and you want to spread to other FL?

And you make such big comment from the 2nd image :
"And if you really got something from that girl, should you keep quiet? how many more people you want her to infect?"

Than you lei? You never go see a proper doctor for check up still go around find other WL / FL, wait you infect them how? still want to act Holy? so concern for other wellness? Don't be lame la

Want BBBJ, want RAW, still talk about Hygiene?
Old 01-05-2017, 10:08 AM

Best part about this humji cyberspace nerd, can talk so much about quarentine yet still visit other WL

Quote:
Takes 2 hands to clap lah

I m sorry no FR from me at the moment. I m still under quarantine after the wonderful bbbj from g13. I m sure she is clean but since she give that tirak wannabe special services , i m not so sure .... she could have pick up some disease from him.

That tirak wannabe goes for fl which puts him in high risk category too since fl dont have mandatory health check.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=889

Old 01-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

No FR
Only WAR

Can not fuck
All old uncle ready

Go some where
Masterbate lor

Don't waste our time

Horrible Gay land
Old 01-05-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Don't start another war here. Thanks.

Cyberspace nerd can say whatever he wants. People will take his words with a pinch of salt cos his credibility has dropped ever since.
Both his credibility and IQ drop alot... Hahaha

And no need to war.... He can never out smart me, just find it fun to shame him

So far i amswer all his question but he too humji to answer my.... 555

Last edited by strikeback4; 01-05-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

How does she look like.....post her picture here let us see
Old 01-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
How does she look like.....post her picture here let us see
Sorry bro, did not manage to take a photo of her.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bloody hell u idiot ..if suspected std or hiv. u still go ard fucking wl.. u are liable for criminal charges for that !!
Old 01-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What the fuckor
What a fuck
Old 01-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)