The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to network and not feel awkward?

TS here is what you need to do

1. Be a knowledgeable man. This would help you greatly in discussing many topics with people.
2. If you are in your 20s go improve your career and life. Confidence is really a chick magnet.
3. Practice listening and observe what people said in order to get them to feel comfortable in talking with you.
4. Ask questions and only speak about yourself when the person asked about you.
5. Have a huge mirror so you could have a look at yourself everyday and see if you like what you saw there. If not, improve it any way you can. Read up and find out to find your most suitable style.

Hope that helps.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 26-04-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post

1. Be a knowledgeable man. This would help you greatly in discussing many topics with people.
2. If you are in your 20s go improve your career and life. Confidence is really a chick magnet.
3. Practice listening and observe what people said in order to get them to feel comfortable in talking with you.
5. Have a huge mirror so you could have a look at yourself everyday and see if you like what you saw there. If not, improve it any way you can. Read up and find out to find your most suitable style.

Hope that helps.
Looking at yr suggestions ,its obvious why sporeans fail in networking since they abjectly fail every single category.

Who finds a brain dead boot licker who religiously believe n repeats the garbagement party line rubbish interesting to talk to.

Thats like having an intelligent discussion with a north Korean on the evils of Kim's empire
______
Exchange points interesting ma
Old 26-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
christjk34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting discussion .... keep going
Old 27-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Go with zero expectation. Be yourself. The more you expect a good outcome, the more you try to behave a certain way, the more stressful it becomes.
This is very true, but 90% of the time there tend to be expectation as what is happening in the realistic world..
:>>>
Old 27-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post

Hope that helps.
Thank you bro for the tips, I think I do need to practice this often
Old 28-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Good thread! Would love to know too! I'm always too shy and nervous to take initiative
Sure or not sis. The guy nervous then spread to u ah
Old 28-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post
Sure or not sis. The guy nervous then spread to u ah
Hahaha! I tink so too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1