The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all
Re: WeChat Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Just to share the scammer encountered with a Bro shared and posted this thread Taiwanese babe looking for fun, I fast hand fast leg PM him and he very kind to reply me her wechat and line contact. Faster wechat her to request for her service, but too bad encountered and disappointment about the whole transaction as follows: -

Me: 我到了。

小婷:到哪里了啊。你拍照 我看看。

Me: Sent picture of the block number to her.

小婷:你电话多少啊?我过来打给你。

Me: 微信我就行了。我穿白上衣和牛仔裤。

小婷:我出门没有网络啊哥哥。你给我你的号码啊。你放心好了我不会骚扰你的啊。要你号码只是过 来打给你一下 下。见面你可以拿我手机把你号码删除的啊。

Me: 我在后港西药房后面等妳。

小婷:没号码我不约的哥哥。我说了啊我出门没有网络的啊。你给我你号码啊。

Me: Sent my mobile number to her.

小婷:ok。稍等我一下下 ,我马上过来接你。

Me: 怎讲换物品?什么物品?

小婷:哥哥第一次我不收现金的啊。AXS换购物卷。见面你给我单据就可以了。就不用给我现金。 ok?

Me: 妳过来教我吧。我第一次。

小婷:那你去7-11或者cheers买一张iTunes卡片给我,买好了我就过来接你到我房间。见面给我卡片就可 以了就不 用给我现金了。Attached pix of the iTunes card.

Me: 好的。

小婷:买好了告诉我。我过来接你。

Me: 买了,可以过来了。

小婷:单据呢?拍照我看看。

Me: 我还没见到妳。我怎知妳适合吗?

小婷:你看咯。骗我。就知道。

Me: 见个面才做交易。

小婷:我骗你我又得不到什么好处真是的。那算了。你买了我才过来的。

Me: 不然拉到。

小婷:拜拜。

Me: 谢谢。

小婷:没什么谢的。让你白跑一趟。

Me: 我给妳现金,妳可以自己去买吗。

小婷:NO。那跟收现金没有什么区别。我要你先买。买好了我才过来的。如果不可以哥哥那就没缘 分咯。

Me: 为什么妳不可以自己买?

小婷:我自己买跟收现金有什么区别。真是的。

Me: 这样妳就收现金好了。不要给我麻烦吗!

小婷:都说了啊我不收现金。你愿意就约不愿意你就去亚龙哦。

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to Bros here, don't let your small head take over your big head. At that time, I'm not comfortable with the no cash deal, so I decided not to proceed.
Lucky man! I added her but i not free. Just deleted her after ur story.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
landixp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Just to share the scammer encountered with a Bro shared and posted this thread Taiwanese babe looking for fun, I fast hand fast leg PM him and he very kind to reply me her wechat and line contact. Faster wechat her to request for her service, but too bad encountered and disappointment about the whole transaction as follows: -

Me: 我到了。

小婷:到哪里了啊。你拍照 我看看。

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to Bros here, don't let your small head take over your big head. At that time, I'm not comfortable with the no cash deal, so I decided not to proceed.
Bro, thanks for sharing. I have also added the same girl and she wanted me to put up ads in forums to help promote her. Told her won't be doing that and her attitude became nasty. seems there may be a few other wechat and line accounts also out to scam people. The replies all look very similar, as if typed by same person
Old 30-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by landixp View Post
Bro, thanks for sharing. I have also added the same girl and she wanted me to put up ads in forums to help promote her. Told her won't be doing that and her attitude became nasty. seems there may be a few other wechat and line accounts also out to scam people. The replies all look very similar, as if typed by same person
To All Bros,

Please beware that if FLs don't want cash from you for a session, don't you find it very suspicious, especially had read a lot about the sex related scams for examples like TT money to them first, buy iTunes card for them and etc... end out waste more $$$, but get nothing in return... !

I just would like to share my real encountered to all Bros here, hope no one get con by scammers. Scammers, please don't treat us Bros here like "Kai Zi" (凯子).

We better play safe and caution by going for more reliable OKTs or high review FLs.

Thanks. Cheers
Old 19-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, not sure where to post this but

I found some contacts in WC, not sure if its legit. Founded out the picture is fake (I did some investigation ) but the address given is in the neighbourhoods. Payment wise is during meetup.

Is it legit?

anyways if any of the bros got some good wc ctc, feel free to PM me!
Old 20-06-2017, 02:11 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popi View Post

I found some contacts in WC, not sure if its legit. Founded out the picture is fake (I did some investigation ) but the address given is in the neighbourhoods. Payment wise is during meetup.

Is it legit?

insist is cash payment only, tell them you will walk away if they ask you buy those stupid top up card
Old 20-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by popi View Post

Is it legit?

if the pic is fake, there's no basis for you to be interested anymore. even if legit, the contact may be super cmi.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Any bros with genuine contacts to share?
I used to get Viet wechat FLS at balestier area but now cant seems to find..
Thanks in advance
Old 27-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any success story?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
javboy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Normally when they tell you their rates is 100 for 2 shots and 300 for whole night you can give up liao. It’s confirm fake. Plus their photos when you look closely is actually quite a low resolution.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
80ziwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one scammer is Hougang Ave 3 Blk 23 there one..so far i managed to add like 3 diff accounts all point to same add...so dun waste time..disturb n waste their time gao gao
Old 03-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
SmokingAsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
any success story?
So far ever only twice for a Viet and a Thai. All else is fake, jap, Korean, Taiwanese, local, angmo... all cmi. Even if they say cash, once you reach there, they'll ask for iTunes card... Waste time. Gave up trying, odds of getting a good bonk too low.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AlphaGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingAsh View Post
So far ever only twice for a Viet and a Thai. All else is fake, jap, Korean, Taiwanese, local, angmo... all cmi. Even if they say cash, once you reach there, they'll ask for iTunes card... Waste time. Gave up trying, odds of getting a good bonk too low.
Care to share bro?
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 15
shalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud of

Manage to add a few thai at balestier wonder fake or real .
Wechat id: funy4444
Once added can see lots of thai FLs
Old 03-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AlphaGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala01 View Post
Manage to add a few thai at balestier wonder fake or real .
Wechat id: funy4444
Once added can see lots of thai FLs
Any lobang for Viet FLs too?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
SmokingAsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaGolf View Post
Care to share bro?
Sry, Laos girl, not Vn. Too long ago, got confused. Her name is Ploy, she hasn't been back since earlier this year. No respond on Wechat since her last visit as well. Think she quit or maybe denied entry.

Thai girl only tried once, but think she's denied entry to SG, still active on Wechat as can see she travels to other countries but SG. She's a model, pretty, but enhanced boobs which are hard.

Both girls worked as models at home. Pity they no longer visit SG. So share also no point bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread