The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
I am surprise that you only took to HCM recently.... it's heyday were years ago and the scene now is pretty tame compared to back then. It is in a similar situation as AC was and I predict this town will also be like AC in a few more years time. Enjoy HCM while you can albeit with its higher prices and lesser choices of ladies.

Psst.... let you in on a secret.... many of the old dogs from AC have relocated to Cambodia especially PP and it's where the future for mongering is...... growing slowly day by day as more business owners come to lay roots it is eerily similar to what AC was back in the 80s.
I was enjoying so much AC (had 4 gfs) that i did not consider other destinations that time.

Well though HCM heydays over but there's still more than enough hottocs, massages n oms that provide the bbbjs/fjs i want almost daily.
U can avoid the high prices by avoiding D1, girl choices is depends on expectations n mine is not very high.
And since i hv plenty of time maybe look for options in other cities there.

Once considered PP but the no/lousy bj culture puts me off. Anyway 5 hrs by bus from HCM so no problem travelling there.
Tourist areas are never secrets, secrets are rarely discussed openly to feed leeches/spoil market.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I was enjoying so much AC (had 4 gfs) that i did not consider other destinations that time.

Well though HCM heydays over but there's still more than enough hottocs, massages n oms that provide the bbbjs/fjs i want almost daily.
U can avoid the high prices by avoiding D1, girl choices is depends on expectations n mine is not very high.
And since i hv plenty of time maybe look for options in other cities there.

Once considered PP but the no/lousy bj culture puts me off. Anyway 5 hrs by bus from HCM so no problem travelling there.
Tourist areas are never secrets, secrets are rarely discussed openly to feed leeches/spoil market.
taikor you go explore first, then bring me there lah.

while you are not around, i will take the good care of your girlssssssssss.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

U very smart hor, everytime i commando explore first then bring u there.
Anyway i think already explored enough HCM n have decided its a good place to visit frequently. Costs on avg abt the same as AC.
AC i had enough n time to give up already , u can go ahead w the girls.
Old 21-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HCM in comparison w AC imo,
Food hotel cheaper, tastier, more shopping, sight seeing /things to do.
philippines average monthly income is about $290 and vietnam is only $160, so theoretically vietnam should be cheaper.

in term of food, i don't know what else philippines has besides jollibee and mang inasal.

for shopping, since HCM is a capital, it is not fair to compare AC vs HCM, this is orange to apple comparison taikor.

for sightseeing, every time go subic till i almost vomit liao. but i guess this is the same for all the places, you may feel fresh at the first visit, but once you are there for long, you will be vomiting of going to the same place again and again.

Quote:
taikor you don't listen to the hearsay, the personal opinion may be subjective to individual's limited sexperience. go yourself to experience it, maybe it will be different.

please also put jakarta into your list ya.

Quote:
U very smart hor, everytime i commando explore first then bring u there.
Anyway i think already explored enough HCM n have decided its a good place to visit frequently. Costs on avg abt the same as AC.
AC i had enough n time to give up already , u can go ahead w the girls.
you are my taikor mah, so taikor go first.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
philippines average monthly income is about $290 and vietnam is only $160, so theoretically vietnam should be cheaper.

U will feel expensive if u get tourist price n cheap when u pay local price.
HCM D1 n other district can be very high difference even its food.

for shopping, since HCM is a capital, it is not fair to compare AC vs HCM, this is orange to apple comparison taikor.

My shifting is between these 2 cities of course the comparison never mind fair or not.What's the point of bringing in Manila which i will never pick to go.To me waste of money n time

for sightseeing, every time go subic till i almost vomit liao. but i guess this is the same for all the places, you may feel fresh at the first visit, but once you are there for long, you will be vomiting of going to the same place again and again.

AC only few interesting places. HCM so much more. Will take long time for u to get nauseous

taikor you don't listen to the hearsay, the personal opinion may be subjective to individual's limited sexperience. go yourself to experience it, maybe it will be different.

please also put jakarta into your list ya.

Many hearsays same thing, so got to have some truth in it.
Jakarta maybe put to 4th quarter plan.

you are my taikor mah, so taikor go first.
Hard things i go first, then u pick the good things.
This type of Taikor i let u do, i become Ka Kia better.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

repeated post
Old 22-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

AC latest bikini party

Old 24-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/...r-sex-tourism/

10 of the most popular destinations for sex tourism, ASEAN occupied 4 out of 10, we really have the wonderful neighbors.

it is a bit surprised to know that "40-60% of tourists who visit the country are estimated to have traveled to the Philippines for sex tourism alone.", i can now conclude that half of the passenger in the plane is going for the same purpose as me.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Reaching out to All Angeles City Vets !!!

ATTN: Senior AC Veterans!

Planning my Virgin trip there later this year.

Is there any Senior bro here experienced in AC and other international destinations able to have a quick chat with me on WeChat to answer some specific questions i have? Please PM me if able to help. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me too will going few months later... thinking maybe in Aug or Sep
Old 04-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
monsoon season...
Old 04-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
You balai not yet complete so fast think of AC. Haha.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
You balai not yet complete so fast think of AC. Haha.
my heart already fly ...
Old 04-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
monsoon season...
U shd say is typhoon season...
Old 04-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kookyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro good takeaways to recommend. In hotel now and lazy to go out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1