The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 05-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Flyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Safest bet for asian girls auckland

Been going through the nz/auckland forum. So much info to digest. Just wondering if there's a never go wrong place to go to for asian girls in auckland CBD area or outcall to my hotel?

Something like ginza/5 star in sydney where u know quality is assured for the price u pay. Thanks guys!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 16
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Safest bet for asian girls auckland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboyboy View Post
Been going through the nz/auckland forum. So much info to digest. Just wondering if there's a never go wrong place to go to for asian girls in auckland CBD area or outcall to my hotel?

Something like ginza/5 star in sydney where u know quality is assured for the price u pay. Thanks guys!
You won't get quality asian girls in Auckland. The best ones go OZ where the market is much bigger and they can earn a lot more money.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

yes, been t oauckland, and the quality is not even comparable to geylang
Old 02-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 7
SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!

is dat bad is it? geylang is normal. they must be missing a lot.
so guys any nz lobang in sg?