The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Can. That time I kena cauliflower but need to meet a pinoy from friendster for the first time...if I no std would have up her...but I just serviced her. She find it odd that I didn't up her n thought I was gay lol
Spreading his love around.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tiddiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Just tried JS15 G8

Just as other samsters have reviewed about houses in JM/JS other than JM14, the standards is far from what JM14 has to offer. OKT is friendly, but he tried to hard sell his girls and even said most of his girls are newcomers lol. I knew he was lying and asked for the APs. He intro-ed me G8 who looks pretty and had the innocent look to her. So i went with her.

In the tank, she looked like she had B/C cups. But once inside room, the pushup bra unveiled saggy A/Bs. It was kinda disappointing. However, she has good GFE, accomodating to various positions and doesn't have a blackface. Shower was SOP, CBJ was done. Would give overall fuck sesh a 5/10 tbh. JM14 wls would give a service of more than 7/10. Wouldn't RTF. (Just stick to JM14 if u head to JM/JS ah guys)
Old 29-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs for the fr

I also had a forgettable session in js ....

Last time actually is jm8 hot, the middle house, but now the girls in jm14 better
Old 29-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Went JM14. Took G15 as there are only 4 WLs available. Her service is good and she is friendly. Will RTF her soon.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddiz View Post
Just tried JS15 G8

Just as other samsters have reviewed about houses in JM/JS other than JM14, the standards is far from what JM14 has to offer. OKT is friendly, but he tried to hard sell his girls and even said most of his girls are newcomers lol. I knew he was lying and asked for the APs. He intro-ed me G8 who looks pretty and had the innocent look to her. So i went with her.

In the tank, she looked like she had B/C cups. But once inside room, the pushup bra unveiled saggy A/Bs. It was kinda disappointing. However, she has good GFE, accomodating to various positions and doesn't have a blackface. Shower was SOP, CBJ was done. Would give overall fuck sesh a 5/10 tbh. JM14 wls would give a service of more than 7/10. Wouldn't RTF. (Just stick to JM14 if u head to JM/JS ah guys)
bro, this house most gal have attitude... okt is ok but we go there to fuck the gals...
Old 30-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
frostrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF session with JM14G3 last week - 2nd time with her and service was even better than the last time. maybe its cause she remembered me. had a good 5 mins of AR before going on the usual banging. she even ended with a light massage before it was time. she looks like a sub par version of jean grey in xmen in certain angles. HAHAHA.

funny thing was, otw out bumped into g20 (who i actually came to rtf but was not available) as i passed her room, she gave me the side eye and gave the sarcastic ahem ahem. then even g3 join in the ahem ahem. then both of them laughed. oh man that was embarassing. lolol.

also, finally managed to try g7 as suggested by other bros here. oh man, she's a little over exertive with the kissing. not my kinda thing unfortunately, but i can verify that her service really is top notch.

been heading jm14 too often these days, any other recommendations for this cat gents?
Old 30-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had my first session with JM14G3..
Arrived there ard 1PM, and saw a few bros outside queuing already. Skip pass it, and chose avail ladies... Out of the 3 avail, only G3 called out to me..

Scores..
Face: 6/7
Boobs: at least C, good but not great.
Attitude: 7
CBJ: 7
FJ: 7

Massage me at the end till the thing beep. I like her fair skin and not so hairy pussy.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

This cat only got that 5 houses in lor 24 and the new 1 in lor16... Recently i also got stuck at jm14 because of g7 lol... She really kept me coming back.

G20 is also good
Old 30-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros does anyone know if JM14 is closed for public hols?

(And if it isn't, is it worth going on public hols? Like will it be a lot more crowded than usual?)

Last edited by MrChinkyChink; 30-04-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Its open and wan to go juz go la but of course working day afternoons are the best time 2 go
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

JM14 tends to be extra busy during public holidays, especially since a lot of foreign workers would patronise the house on their off day too. You'd be lucky to get a girl without queuing in line for them, and the high workload of the girls there would mean service might feel extra conveyor-belt SOP style too.

Of course, all up to you to see if you'd be ok with that.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
JM14 tends to be extra busy during public holidays, especially since a lot of foreign workers would patronise the house on their off day too. You'd be lucky to get a girl without queuing in line for them, and the high workload of the girls there would mean service might feel extra conveyor-belt SOP style too.

Of course, all up to you to see if you'd be ok with that.
Ya man, today 12pm pass by turn in for a look...omg all queue up outside and same as cars all jammed outside...very hot house!!!
Old 01-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblock View Post
Ya man, today 12pm pass by turn in for a look...omg all queue up outside and same as cars all jammed outside...very hot house!!!
Wah lucky i didnt go then. Will visit another day bah. Who would you guys say gives damn good bbbjs? Other G7 cuz I know she damn hot now so I might have to wait damn long for her.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Angmo007 is Cool - loads of Potential

L8H45 G1, G93 & G45:

G1 is best in service, tall with an exotic look. SOP shower, amazing BBBJ, deep throat suction, full tongue action.painting ,frenching Then FJ in cowgirl with frenching , doggie. can get AJ for 30$ ,

G93 ,short thin girl, . SOP shower, BBBJ excellent , solid tongue action almost equal to G1. FJ cowgirl doggie, missionary.

G45 :greate bbbj ,licking,frenching and B2B ,returned back after short break recently

L8H66a G77 good bbbj and FJ
Old 03-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmo007 View Post
L8H45 G1, G93 & G45:

G1 is best in service, tall with an exotic look. SOP shower, amazing BBBJ, deep throat suction, full tongue action.painting ,frenching Then FJ in cowgirl with frenching , doggie. can get AJ for 30$ ,

G93 ,short thin girl, . SOP shower, BBBJ excellent , solid tongue action almost equal to G1. FJ cowgirl doggie, missionary.

G45 :greate bbbj ,licking,frenching and B2B ,returned back after short break recently

L8H66a G77 good bbbj and FJ
hi okt haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1