The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Hai Yan (BY:cuntking)

Recalled back to HQ by bro lousy as he had returned from overseas training and had bought for me new ammo. Went early since I MIA for 5 days and a bit outdated, saw quite a few gals, in fact a lot of them I had not seen before, looks like what T had promised more of his secret weapons after CNY.

Gain liao, 5 days never unload, “sperm over head”, ask T to recommend me a gal that has no CNY 10 mins rule and with good service. He made a call and told me 10 mins. When she arrived, I saw that I had seen her at HQ before CNY and she ever smiled at me before. Nice innocent face like a fresh school graduate.

Inside the room, she asked me why it took me so long to ask for her when she had seen me so many times at HQ. So I just said that usually T will recommend me the gals and although I come everyday but hardly call gals …… hee hee

She started to strip and I followed, when we are both in our birth suits, she came over and stretch out her arms and ask for a “bao bao, heng len” (hug hug, very cold) ….. wah liao this type of thing also got very the gf treatment. Gave her a good bear hug and she tried to kiss me which I returned lightly and told her I have a bad sore throat, so no frenching. Her eyes was filled with so much love as she gazed at me.

Hold my arms and lead me into the wash room. Inside standard washing but ended with a warm water bj … shiok! Carry on out side, she dried me up and told me to lie on the bed.

Started giving me a chest ruba with her boobs (sad to say quite small) before kissing my neck and cheeks, quick peaks on the lips and proceeding to the nipples with her hands stroking my weapon all the time. Ask me to turn over and started licking and transferring heat from her warm and powerful tongue to my back, went to explore my bums and started AR before I could ask her not to ….. anyway her AR cannot match those gals that I tried to let them AR before. Went to pay attention to both legs.

Turned me over, hug each other for some time and she sucked my nipples as I tuned her nipples hard ….. went to start bj, warm and powerful strokes but will be better if her suction was more powerful. She tried her best and from time to time look at my with those big innocent eyes to check if I was enjoying. Made her bj from the side and started finger f..king her, she moans.

As she caps me, same crazy guy (not gal) was moaning so loudly next door, that we look at each other and laughed. She then went to ride me and lead my hands to play with her boobs (almost nothing there to hold) …… she was starting to really enjoy herself and closed her eyes and moans like a real gf, soft with much passion.

Pulled me up and hug me tight, used the bed to carry on my pumping and she moans into me ears. I was like brought back to my past experiences with my gfs …… God provides in all ways. She leans back and I went into missionary position, lifted up my whole lower body and pump her at 90 degree angle, she shock with much joy and her hands were so firmly placed on my shoulders. As I pump faster, the force on her hands strengthen and her expression was one of love and pain …… so real …. She started locking my body with her long legs and I exploded ….. she did not let me go but hugged me tighter instead.

Wash up, dried up and dress up but she said “ wo hai yao bao bao” ( I still want hug hug), gave her another good bear hug.

Went out smiling from ear to ear and gave T my best wishes for the CNY that he will have more gals like that to recommend me.

Looks: 8 (innocent looking with big eyes)
Figure: 6.5 (tall, slim but small A cup boobs )
BJ: 6.5 (normal but only one position)
AR: 5.5 (no good, I should had done without it)
FJ: 7 (very gf moaning)
Attitude: 8 (can be my gf in GL)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 01-10-2002, 03:39 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on SanSan (new) (BY:cuntking)

Was at HQ wanting to do homework for the SAF “No Horse Run” attack on Friday, but then saw this gal quite innocent looking and ask T about her. He said she is new and he is not sure about her service and asked if I want to try, although suppose to do homework but weapon was made gain by al the gals walking in and out …………… especially the Yuki that wore a skirt so short that from the “best seat” of the house you can see the lower half of her ass being exposed.

Inside the room, as I was smoking she chat with me, so I realized that she do not have the CNY rule. Took our time, in the wash room also chit chat. On the bed, her licking and bj were quite good.

However she is really new, while I was on top servicing her, and was ready for the fj, she tried to cap me and had a hard time doing it. Her fj is not really that good, start at missionary she hug me so that that I got problem penetrating. Ask for change of position, she say no need ……… what the hack!

Face: 6.5 (normal but innocent looking)
Figure: 5.5 (too skinny and have along scar on her left arm)
BJ: 7 (quite good)
FJ: 3 (too untrained)
Attitude: friendly, chatty but NO frenching

Old 01-10-2002, 03:41 PM
Samster

summary FR on Kitty (BY:cuntking)

Saw her at HQ on last Thursday and want to call her on Friday’s “No Horse Run” attack but she was off. Went to her homebase to call her. Very SOP standard but two BIG Turn-offs, moanings are very fake (puts me off) and her cat bath is very wet, so she has to keep wiping her mouth and my body with a towel (Super put off for me). However her service was above average, as she ask you if you like this position and is hard working.

Looks: 5.5 (looks good from far, heavy make up, but from near tanned with pigment marks)
Figure: 7.5 (tall & fair, with nice hair, too much gel though)
Boobs: 6.5 (good sizeable natural boobs but had a few pimples)
Bj: 5.5 (weak with much feeling, could not make me hard)
FJ: 6 (normal)
Attitude: 8 (nice, chatty and friendly gal)

Old 01-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Samster

FR on Wine (BY:cuntking)

Was in HQ, doing homework as there were no brothers that want to bring me to other house. Bro glstunner called and ask where was I and I told him GL, he asked me to try Wine which he had yesterday and was still high from her ….. so good meh? Make me gain only and the parade of gals was too much for me.

Since I am a Wine drinker and she so high recommended by so of the brothers, I called for her and she was available.

Once in the room, she started striping and I followed suit. No chit chat from her, so I just made some small talk. In the wash room, she ask me how come I will call her as she had never seen me before, told her a friend who tried her recommended. Immediately, she ask if I was kk as stunner told her yesterday kk will ask for her too ……… I laughed and said no but they were the brothers that recommended her to me.

On the bed, she started her boobs rub on my chest and licked my nipples, carried on the boobs rub at my weapon and legs. Want to AR but I shook my head. So she asked me to turn over and she carried on her boobs rub from neck to feet with body bath.

Once in front again she tit fucked my weapon to make it solid like a rock and began her bj which was quite normal till she pop a mint in her mouth and carried on bj ………….. wow the feeling was great. I almost cummed and ask her to cap me.

Fj was short as after the mint bj and when she rode me I had so much fun playing with her wonderful love balls. I lost all control when we went into missionary and after a few minutes of pumping, I cummed.

Offered to massage but I said no need and we had a good time chatting instead.

Face: 6.5 (normal)
Figure: 5.5 (short and have a tummy)
Boobs: 7.5 (big due to modification but still quite soft and nice to play with)
Bj: 8 (all thanks to the mint)
Ar: NA
FJ: I cummed too fast
Attitude: 8 (good but really need to break the ice with her first)

Overall a nice glass of Merlot “WINE” , fruity sweet and not that hard to drink.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:44 PM
Samster

Bai Hong Summary FR (BY:cuntking)

Looks: 6.5 (not pretty, not ugly to me, mature looking)
Figure: 7.5 (quite tall and slim)
Boobs: 7.5 (good and natural)
BJ: 7 (long but weak)
FJ: 8 (good use of her cunt with many positions)
Attitude: 7.5 (playful but need to click with her)

Service was bare with cat bath only at the nipples and knee caps.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Samster

Xiu Wen FR (BY:cuntking)

After a late lunch with bro S, we went to HQ at 4pm+. Activate bro amour and bro manhorse. Ask for Xiu Wen who was in my target list after seeing her a few times at HQ. Wait and wait, many people were at HQ so I got a good parade of GL gals, Violet, Spore Ice, Bai Hong, Yan Er, BiBi 2, Vivien and many more. Chit chat with T and the brothers so time passes quickly and soon it was 6pm+. Wow, she better be good stuff for me to wait so long.

Anyway, she soon came after her dinner ……… I going to have her for appetizer.

She looks above average and medium height. In the room she started to take off her clothes and I did the same. Her boobs was not that big but acceptable, nipples slightly big for her boobs size. Break the ice by tell her that I wait until I was hungry and going to have her for dinner, she laugh …… a very nice smile.

Things were SOP in the wash room, carried on joking and she use her own lotion to wash me. On the bed, she told me to be in the center of the bed. She started her cat bath and is always smiling and gives me the CFM look ….. killing man. My weapon was ready and felt like f..king her at once, but control myself so as to enjoy more of her service.

Asked me in her gentle soft voice to turn over and I reminded her not to AR. Good kissing of my back and not too wet (if too wet, turns me off). Use her boobs to body rub my back and ass. Good effort but her boobs size got not give too much stimulation.

Once facing up again, she sucked my nipples and every time I have eye contact with her, she is smiling. WOW like making love with your wife (although, I not married). Use her boobs to ruba ruba me weapon and balls before her bj which was quite normal. Have a good skill of capping without me knowing.

FJ with quite a few positions, nice ass when in doggie position. Quite loud moaning. However in my favorite missionary position was not that great.

Face: 7.5 (quite pretty with light make up, slight eye bags)
Figure: 7 (nice ass, height and body normal, but perspires easily, no smell though)
Boobs: 7 (quite small, wanted to look at her bra size but was afraid she will be offended. Hee hee)
BJ: 7 (normal, but good use of boobs and hand to add excitment)
FJ: 7.5 (quite a few positions)
Attitude: 8.5 (not many gals will make eye contact and smile at you with the killing CFM look)

. All in all a good bonk. My research paid off.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:46 PM
Samster

DIAMOND FR (BY:cuntking)

Face: 8 (pretty looks like Ada)
Figure: 7 (medium height and body normal)
Boobs: 7 (small for my liking but pink nipples)
BJ: 7 (normal)
FJ: 6.5 (normal but not much moanings)
Attitude: 7.5 (new gal so attitude is good)

Catbath on every part of your body but too wet for my liking.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:47 PM
Samster

ORANGE FR (BY:cuntking)

Face: 7 (ok to me)
Figure: 7 (short for my standard)
Boobs: 8.5 (good for boobs lover like me)
BJ: 7.5 (above average)
FJ: 7.5 (loud and skillful)
Attitude: 8 (friendly and playful)

Old 01-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Samster

Jackie FR (BY:cuntking)

Face: 7.5 (pretty but too much make up)

Figure: 8 (tall and slim)

Boobs: 7.5 (ok)

BJ: 7.5 (quite stimulating)

FJ: 7.5 (good rider on top but another out of battery type)

Attitude: 6.5 (quite cool)

No frenching. Wears lots of accessories with good sense of dressing.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:50 PM
Samster

CHRIS FR (BY:cuntking)

From the SAF special attack to WH 06, the OKT recommended me Chris when I ask for real boobs and good service. His recommendation quite up to my requirements but still not good enough for me, not in my repeat list.

Face: 7 (only ok wears some make up)
Figure: 6.5 (hips and butt quite big)
Boobs: 7 (above average size boobs but nipples not to my liking, big and dark)
BJ: 7.5 (from many poistion)
Ar: 7.5 (69 and doggie)
FJ: 7.5 (good rider on top and knows when you cum so she will grab you tightly)
Attitude: 8 (always smiling and quite chatty when she know you are a regular bonker)

She loves to French but her mouth taste funny. Loves to have her boobs suck and caressed. Has some spots on her skin. After servicing, she stays on top facing me to cap my didi, a bit unprofessional to me.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Samster

LEE WEN FR (BY:cuntking)

I was late to meet bro offspring and after giving him a few gals names, I also place my order …….. most of the gals not working. At the end I was waiting for TOTO and Lee Wen. After about 1hr + of waiting, both of us decided to give up as we have appointments to attend. TOTO’s OKT called and say she on the way, so I told bro offspring if he see OK, he carry on first as it was my fault as I was late. She came and they went to the room. So I sat around and Lee Wen’s OKT called, at first I got not enough time but the person I suppose to meet SMS me that will be late, so I asked for her. Luckily she was nearby and came in less than 5 minutes. When she saw me she smiled, this is my second time with her, but we had always chit chatted whenever we meet each other. (She is usually very cool, so I think I click with her.)

Inside the room, she decoded me and I was shocked! Anyway we talked a bit and below is her summary FR.

Face: 7.5 (innocent type with some make up)
Figure: 8 (shorter than me, slim with a bit of flesh)
Boobs: 9.5 (great big and firm boobs with small nipples)
BJ: 7.5 (from many positions)
FJ: 8.5 (good moanings and quite a few new positions)

She allows kissing but no frenching. Good moans and expressions during FJ. Quite a fast worker in terms of trying to make you cum … I also almost lost it a few times.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:53 PM
Samster

TOTO FR (BY: cuntking)

Face: 8 (the type of face that I like but beauty in the eye of the be cummer she was rejected by two customers on Wed, wears some make up)
Figure: 7 (not tall but slim)
Boobs: 7 (average size boobs)
BJ: 7.5 (from many poistion)
FJ: 7.5 (only one position as she was tired and not in the mood after being rejected by two customers in a day )
Attitude: 8 (nice smile in the room, quite chatty and frank …… I like it)

Good and detailed cat bath. Did not try to French her, so not sure if she allows. Nice smell …….. hmmm can still smell the sweetness of our session.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:55 PM
Samster

SUGAR FR (BY:cuntking)

Today went for my last bonk before I have to tahan myself for the next few days due to work. Went to GL and ask for a few gals on my target list but most not around. As I was waiting for Sugar saw TOTO and she gave me a smile.

Face: 7.5 (sweet and wears some make up)
Figure: 7 (she had put on some weight and is slightly fleshy)
Boobs: 8.5 ( natural big white boobs)
BJ: 7 (from few positions)
FJ: 8 (she is an above average rider on the top and good maoning)
Attitude: 8 (she is friendly and chatty)

Got her on a day when her mood was very good. Came in smiling and lead me to the room. Nice cat bath with good use of her boobs to stimulate me throughout the session. Nice sweet smell from her hair, I like it. Did not try to French her, as heard that she does not allows it …. Anyway I was too busy with her boobs … hee hee.

She do not have restriction but do not likes her boobs to be sucked too hard …. Strange gal, she loves her boobs to be played with. While she was riding me for about 10 mins, she holds me hands while I grab her great white mountains.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:57 PM
Samster

CIVIC 1610 FR (BY:cuntking)

Face: 7.5 (cute face)
Figure: 6 (fair but had put on too much weight)
Boobs: 7 (average size boobs)
BJ: 7.5 (during her cat bath from upper body to lower body she will blow, )
FJ: 7.5 (she tries her best on top but we still ended in missionary)
Attitude: 7.5 (quite quiet but friendly attitude)

Good cat bath, clicking and sucking well. Loves her boobs to be sucked and played with. Allows fingering if you knows how to do it.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:58 PM
Samster

FR on Elaine (BY:cuntking)

Finally got Elaine after bro zyxel’s Fr on her made me gain. Her boobs lose to Lee Wen a bit and to tanned for my liking. Service normal and on the fast side.

Face: 6.5/10 (tanned and don’t really look like Ann Kok)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (natural big boobs but I don’t like dark nipples)
BJ: 8/10 (good bj with many positions, one new position with me in doggie and she bj from behind not below)
FJ: 7/10 (she just had dinner, so too lazy with soft moan)
Attitude: 7.5 (quite hard to break the ice with her but chats a quite a bit with me)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1