The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Is she the short meaty girl??

The last time I went I saw Ruyi, Jing Jing and the third one. More on the BBW side, not my taste.
Think the tall and slim one, Duo Duo will be starting work either today or tomorrow.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is she the short meaty girl??

The last time I went I saw Ruyi, Jing Jing and the third one. More on the BBW side, not my taste.
the short meaty one is Muo Muo.
Ji Xiang is new gal starting today

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - JING JING

took a lunch break at 1658a, hee hee, wanted to try out the new gal Ji Xiang, but she is out call and gotta wait. Ruyi also outcall and gotta wait.

Jing Jing is seated at the sofa, dressed in pink, long hair tied at the back, looks alluring.

I dont have much time to wait, so decided to get Jing Jing into the room.

She is about 1.52m, petite size, fair smooth skin, long silky hair, has that chinese classic oriental look.

into the room, she gave me a hug, a long hug, kissed my face and helped me take off my clothes. I later helped her to take off hers while she start her foreplay with me. She said she used to work in the sauna in china. Good, i thought, this means she has the experience.

i took off her everything, throw onto the bed. can imagine the mirror reflection in room 3 showing her bra and panty fly onto the bed

hers is a xiao long bao neh neh, but nice light brown nipples which i cannot resist and start to topo around her contours and suck her nipples and neh neh. nice to suck. not the big neh neh type but good enough to end up in my mouth. she moans and caressed me and grabbed my hair and told me be more gentle. I apologise, as I usually cannot control when I see xiao long bao neh neh which can end up in my mouth. yeah, used to kiss the big neh neh, missed the xiao long bao a bit.

i gave her a peck on her forehead and brush her hair on her forehead, looked into her eyes, and kissed her face. hugged her, and i lifted her up. she is lightweight, probably 40 plus kg. the whole look and feel looks like a petite school gal, and her buttock is rounded and perky, the type you will see in those motorbike advertisements of the gals in black tights and perky butt. now i already start to plan my mission path.

into the shower room, she washed me clean, and rubba me front and back, and her hands attacked me from backside and under my balls and didi. APACHE under attack. oh....rod hardened, and she teased me got such a big head. I told her not my fault ah.

she really looks very cute and pretty at the same time, you will feel younger with her.

i asked her put her hands on the wall and i rub her buttock with my rod with soap. felt great. i gave her a gentle pat and piak piak sound....OMG, surprise that despite her petite frame, her butt is so rounded and perky and bouncy yet firm. you gotta see to understand how sextifying it is.

she washed me in front and began her frontal assault with licking of my nipples and slowly down to my balls. Almost BBBJ in the shower room but APACHE radar activated and I told her to continue suck my balls. after a while, i tak boleh tahan, enter the room and she helped me clean up and i help clean her up also. with her wrapped in the white towel, she looks like your typical mistress.

onto the bed, she gave me a good 10 minutes massage with good strokes. Indeed good experience from her sauna days in china.

she began her soft finger stroke on my back and butt and began to catbath me from licking my ears, neck and down my back and to my thighs. she turned me over and kiss me on my forehead and now her nipples are pointing at my face inviting me to suck. I helped myself and continue the licking and sucking while she moans, as she moans, I grabbed her perky round butt. Oh.....

she licked my neck and worked her way to my balls and gave my balls a good sucking moment. I told her to do a capped BJ which she did with good suction. The mirror reflection of her sucking my rod was fantastic.

She rode me on cowgal. I told her bcos she is lightweight i am going to give her a ride of her lifetime. With her in cowgal, I lifted her up with my butt in and gave her a cowgal pump in midair. I might have hit her g spot and she got real high and moaned very loudly. I continued to pump her in midair with my hydros and machine gun, and her xiao long bao swings wildly in midair. This went on for about a minute until i got a bit tired. looks like i lost stamina now compared to 20 years ago where i can do this for more than 3 minutes.

she is exhausted from the midair pumping. she let go her hair and what i saw was long silky hair flowing down and rest on the contour of her body. very beautiful. sensual.

she took the initiative of doing a cowgal ride facing away from me and her round butt facing me. Oh my, her round perky butt was such a great view in front of me which i cannot resist but gave her butt short pats with my hand and i groped them and pumped and she felt high again.

my missiles are ready and i told her we go doggie. her pussy is relatively tight which is a surprise to me. she told me last time even more tighter. i told her there is no way i can penetrate her if too tight. her pussy grips well onto my didi and my doggie pump her was shiok, with her grabbing the bed sheet and moaning away and the mirror reflection shows her well toned body.

i lay her on her front and continued my assault from behind. her rounded butt looks like a mountain where APACHE has to find a spot to corner and find a landing position to pump. great feel.

i turned her around, ready for the final assault.

her long silky hair resting on the bed, her eyes looked at me and her hands touched my face, she wanna give me a peck and she peck my face. I asked her is she is ready, she nodded. I pulled all gears and up my throttle and pushed for the final assault, pumping into the tight abyss and firing hydros and fuck her for about 3 minutes and finally my engines got so heated that I had to press the FIRE button and finally unloaded all the missiles ...kaboooom

i ejaculated a lot to my surprise, thanks to her tight pussy and also her oriental chinese look and being accomodating.

she can sense i am over heated and cheekily fan me with the towel. she wiped my perspiration and we chit chat for a while and then proceed to shower.

yes, a good sextifying experience. I left Geylang a happy man and back to office, legs a bit numbed and engine over heated.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
the short meaty one is Muo Muo.
Ji Xiang is new gal starting today
Wow, bro Apache can try the Ji Xiang - Ruyi tarma combo! As for me, I'll stick to Ruyi only, otherwise the special treatment I receive from her may be taken away!
Old 16-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wow, bro Apache can try the Ji Xiang - Ruyi tarma combo! As for me, I'll stick to Ruyi only, otherwise the special treatment I receive from her may be taken away!
On second thoughts, i better try one by one or else i crawl out of the room

Old 17-05-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - JING JING
Nice FR bro, gonna try her next
and then maybe tarma with Ruyi later on hehehe
Old 17-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Will rtf jing jing soon. Now on my regular list

Old 18-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

knn, rtf Jing Jing.

Her perky butt keeps lingering in my mind. Her gentleness also touched me, like a small mei mei. ahhh

what i enjoy most is have her lie beside me and i pat her butt

Last edited by apache; 20-05-2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

you also like Jing Jing?

I have rtf her a few times. once at 1658a, once at wh15 and once at 1429

Good rider for cowgal, cute bitch. you are right on the spot about her long smooth hair
Old 18-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

seems like Ji Xiang is angpai of 1658a, not easy to get. pretty

agree with bro apache that she resembles Yammie the honk kong actress.

had a great bonking session with Ruyi. treat her with gentleness and she returns you with the gfe ultimate
Old 20-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Yesterday didnt manage to get ji xiang.

Ended up with ruyi who happens to come out from a job.

Still as sensual and kitty moans.

it seems she is ovulating, pretty wet down there when i up my throttle.

i like it when i bonk her with her hair spread on the bedsheet and her hands either grab the corner bedsheet or else her hands tighten side by side her body and her neh neh swings up and down. She is quite genuine with her moans and not superficial.

Last edited by apache; 20-05-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - MIMI

sorry bros for the long awaited FR on Mimi from 1654a. had her a few days back actually

I called her into 1658a, my usual favourite firing grounds. when she enters, what greeted me was her fair skin and lovely pair of C boobs.

Her bottoms butt is big, dont expect her to be the tall slender type, she belongs to the meaty fleshy look, which I like . heehee. expect lots of piak piak sound

enter the room, i cannot resist but straight away hugged her and my hands just grabbed her big buttocks and gave them a few good slaps. OMG, real shiok feel patting on the backside. she is very accomodating and she told me she is born in the year of the dog, and she can sure give you good licks and kisses.

Her looks straightaway I can tell is not of pure Chinese origin, and I am right, having being to remote areas of China so many times, I bet she is a mixture of Xinjiang and chinese, and she said her father is Han chinese and mother is Kazaks from North Xinjiang. Wow, no wonder she has such exotic looks, looks turkish chinese mixed. she has those nice alluring eyes, i almost want to call her "Xiang Xiang" princess, the one who mesmerised Qin Emperor Qian Long.

in several angles, she looks like a turkish princess or damsel waiting for me.

in the shower room, she washed me clean and sucked me from my neck to nipples to my balls and almost BBBJ which I gently resisted and told her to suck my balls. she rubba rubba me with her breasts, very hardworking accomodating gal.

onto the bed, she gave me a good 5 minute back massage and began her tongue journey from my ears to neck to butt to my thighs to my calfs and she told me to be on doggie and sprayed some listerine cocktail and before i know it, she lunged in and gave me an AR.

ooooooo......... APACHE rotor numb liao

i turned over, she continued her missile assault on my already vulnerable APACHE with numb rotor. she sucked my nipples, down to my thighs, opened my thighs and sucked my balls and slowly up my rod. I told her i want capped BJ, which she did with very good suction. as she capped BJ me, i caressed and fondled her butt and breasts. OK, APACHE ready for action.

i put her on doggie, slowly worked my way to find the attack sweet spot, and penetrated her nice pussy hole. her big butt was nice to grab and the piak piak sound was good, with good soft landing which does not damage my APACHE chasis. I continued my usual stunt lay her front on the bed and fucked her hole from behind and it felt good. she was moaning and her hands already grabbing the bedsheet and moaning. almost wanted to fire missiles but i wanna try from the front.

i turned her to missionery, asked if she is OK, and she gave me a kiss on my face, and i work my way to her deep abyss. every pump results in her getting excited and high and i gotta asked her to relax.

my throttle speed up and my pumping up in momentum, her neh neh shoving in all direction as she moaned with every thrusts. I up the speed further and she accompanied it with louder moans and i kept at my pace, looking into her beautiful greenish brown eyes and i pump even faster and finally......kabooom, released all my hellfire missiles and bing ba boom.

we hugged for a while before she helped me take out the condom, released quite a bit.

we chit chat about Xinjiang, about the normads there, the life there. I am happy to make a new friend with origins from Xinjiang, a place which I like, visited it several times. I still recall bonking a few minorities when I was in Xinjiang. same feel come back.

she told me she just arrived, and not many customers, I told her no hurry, her business will sure pick up, since she is so unique.

will rtf

Old 21-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

had a fucking session with JI XIANG from this house

cup: C, with mid brown suckable nipple
height: about 1.65m
hair: long
skin: moderate fair
butt: firm and perky
  • went into the unit. want to call for Mi Mi from opposite but she is not available.
  • Ji Xiang just returned back to shop after an outcall.
  • OKT Botak asked me better get her before she busy again.
  • Go for it, I want
  • enter the room.
  • she stripped me and once she stripped, revealed two awesome C cup boobs with nice suckable nipples.
  • sucked them.
  • she showered me, good foreplay in shower room, rub each other
  • she groped my brother from under my arse
  • into the room, massaged me 5 minutes, catbathed me.
  • doggie was good, with good bounce and piak piak sound.
  • (bro Apache will sure like, comparable with Ruyi)
  • turned her missionery. fucked her and the piak piak sound also have.
  • she does looks like the actress from hongkong, yammie nam, and a bit like a leaner version of Gong Li.
  • fucked her and she moans quite loud, add to the tempo
  • her loud moan and her actress lookalike face and her nice butt made me shoot quite a lot

will rtf
Old 21-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ji Xiang 吉祥 from this house.

26years old from Sichuan.

C boobs, 1.58m, 54kg. Evenly distribted weight, no bulging tummy fat. Overall body type very similar to Ruyi. But looks wise, I find Ruyi to be the prettier one

Third day of work for her, overall service is good. Had light lip kisses with her(not open to frenching), painted her and did 69 until she buey tahan. Her butt is exceptionally good to grab onto during doggie. Every thrust I give will make the piak piak sound, oh boy, made me shoot faster than usual She is a very talkative girl too, talks fast and with slight force. Cuddled and talked about a lot of things after sex, great conversationalist type.

Give this new girl a shot bros!

Cheers
Old 21-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried Ji Xiang 吉祥 from this house.

26years old from Sichuan.

C boobs, 1.58m, 54kg. Evenly distribted weight, no bulging tummy fat. Overall body type very similar to Ruyi. But looks wise, I find Ruyi to be the prettier one

Third day of work for her, overall service is good. Had light lip kisses with her(not open to frenching), painted her and did 69 until she buey tahan. Her butt is exceptionally good to grab onto during doggie. Every thrust I give will make the piak piak sound, oh boy, made me shoot faster than usual She is a very talkative girl too, talks fast and with slight force. Cuddled and talked about a lot of things after sex, great conversationalist type.

Give this new girl a shot bros!

Cheers
Thanks for the good FR. After bullterrier's FR on her, I thought she could be a tallie (but his 1.65m for Ji Xiang's ht must be with heels). I'll probably try out the taller newbies the coming two weeks.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1