The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
no wonder when i say go hotel , they always say don't want...and always say come my house.... for those who not convenient to bring back to house , fuck them in your car also shiok.
Bro I am pretty sure you can't take a wl home overnight : dont they have to sleep at their home base ??
Old 06-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!

Are you kidding? Most $50 thai houses are very rigid in terms of girl's freedom and they are only usually allowed to go out and buy stuff nearby after work very quickly. Even on their off days, they are only allowed to go out in the morning till afternoon. Some houses have OKTs that are more relax and work on a system point whereby the girls are allowed to come back later if they hit certain "sales targets". For instance, i know of this house that allow their girls to return at 12mn (latest i've seen) if they can net 10ksgd/month.

Only the china PRC have a shitton of freedom.. I know this for a fact because my friend and I have been in several r/s with these cat 50 to the point where they were willing to pay for our overnights but it became really boring so we moved on after awhile...

PS. But in all fairness, what i mentioned above are mostly L16/18/20 thai houses. I seldom visit those at L6/8..
Old 06-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Yeahhh and those Cat50 WL have only 1 full off day for every 3 months......
Old 06-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
madness5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finish my session with G2. Young and cute. Looks like the teen girls. Can chat a little. A good session over all.

Looks: very cute 9/10. (my kind of girl)
Boobs: 7/10. Is b cup. Pointy nipple. Smooth.
Bj: 8/10 long session, but feeling good.
Fj: tight pussy. Fake moan at the start as she was playing. Slowly change to more real. Very nice and hardworking cowboy. (I lazy to change)
Rtf: sure will.
The feeling is really good over. Specially her beautiful smile, I mean real smile. The beginning when I see her a bit black face. But I already read about her so expected already. But after in room chat a little she cheer up and quite friendly. Cleaning is good. Cat Bath took about 5 min, good feeling and she can cooperate when touching her. The best is when finish, the special care she show me. Very heartwarming. To me is better than gf. Up up up for her. I feel this girl need a little talk or small care to warm up. Than the rest is super for value.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro I am pretty sure you can't take a wl home overnight : dont they have to sleep at their home base ??
i did not say i bring them back for overnight, only bring back for a few hours and bonk in my place.

this one girl i used to know at Lor 18 H32 i think, she asked me if i want to go out with her at about 4am in the morning (after her house close for biz) to do some shopping at mustafa. i don't belive her at first and then she asked me to meet her at mustafa. after her shopping she ask to come to my place and we did stuff and then i send her back at about 8am.

yes she was breaking the rules. if the girl does not want to go out with you, they will come out with all sorts of BS.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
she asked me if i want to go out with her at about 4am in the morning (after her house close for biz) to do some shopping at mustafa. i don't belive her at first and then she asked me to meet her at mustafa.
This Cat50 WL that I patronise regular keep caling me to meet her whenever she goes to the thai disco
Old 07-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!

Some houses might be less strict, thats entirely possible yeah.. However, am pretty darn sure if those girls get caught going out at 4am and sneaking home at 8 in the morning, they'd get into some kind of trouble. Usually it would be a pay deduction.

Also, I really dont get the point of picking up a cat50 girl for some free sex. They are usually really sub-standard imo. Would be so much better to pick up those coyotes from thai discos although chances are that you might not get those kind of service you'd get from a GL whore but yeah, you get my drift..

Oh and btw, on a more relevant note, G3 from this house is pretty decent. Am considering the fact that she has little/no make up. However, her svcs is in my opinion, below par. Probably because she is new here i guess (only 1-2months)..
Old 07-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
This Cat50 WL that I patronise regular keep caling me to meet her whenever she goes to the thai disco
After that got free fuck?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Bro Oxilary, you gotta post something so i can upz you back
Old 07-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedogsforall View Post
Some houses might be less strict, thats entirely possible yeah.. However, am pretty darn sure if those girls get caught going out at 4am and sneaking home at 8 in the morning, they'd get into some kind of trouble. Usually it would be a pay deduction.

Also, I really dont get the point of picking up a cat50 girl for some free sex. They are usually really sub-standard imo. Would be so much better to pick up those coyotes from thai discos although chances are that you might not get those kind of service you'd get from a GL whore but yeah, you get my drift..

Oh and btw, on a more relevant note, G3 from this house is pretty decent. Am considering the fact that she has little/no make up. However, her svcs is in my opinion, below par. Probably because she is new here i guess (only 1-2months)..
Why are the cat 50 girl substandard if you pick them up and fug them outside ? and why is it much better to to pick up those coyotes from thai discos ? sorry i don't get your drift.

do you know it's much more difficult to pick up cat 50 girls and fuck them outside compared to coyotes at thai disco ? because the houses are so strict like you say and they have so much less freedom....they fuck so many guys during their office hours and they still go out with you and fuck you..... i think you get my drift
Old 07-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why are the cat 50 girl substandard if you pick them up and fug them outside ? and why is it much better to to pick up those coyotes from thai discos ? sorry i don't get your drift.

do you know it's much more difficult to pick up cat 50 girls and fuck them outside compared to coyotes at thai disco ? because the houses are so strict like you say and they have so much less freedom....they fuck so many guys during their office hours and they still go out with you and fuck you..... i think you get my drift
Totally agree with you ... alot Cat50 Thai gals are really good. They can serve so many different guys yet make each guy feel good. Really salute them.

To me ... pay them and bonk them in the house is best liao. Legal, clean and dedicated for the purpose of bonking. Bring them out ... is troublesome lah.

Bring home? For single guys only.

9 stars for you!! =)

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Its more difficult because of their limited freedom not because you need to spend more time/effort in getting them, seriously. They are substandard because their looks barely make the cut? The only reason why I do visit cat 50 thai girls in GL is pretty simple. I need a fuck badly and I don't want to spend unnecessary money/time on getting one. Frankly speaking, there are only about 10-12 passable cat 50 WL (in terms of looks only) i've came across in gl L16/18/20. I've been searching around in L6/8 lately too and found a few more.

Now about why coyotes at thai disco are better. Couple of reasons IMO. First and most obvious one is i get to sleep tight till the next morning after fucking. Another would be quality of the girls. Am not sure what thai discos you frequent but in my opinion, although there are many thai discos with terribly looking coyotes, the average standard still exceeds what you are being offered at GL. Again, this is strictly in my personal opinion. The downside to this is that you have to go drinking and then spend time/effort to play the teerak-i-love-u game which gets really tiring after awhile.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
madness5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading on the good and bad fr on g2, decide to give it a try as passing by. Since there is already a few fr on g2. I feel don't need to write about the body size, shape, or look( really like a Chinese).

Bath: normal
Cat bath :7/10 ok lah, I don't really care. But good enough to make my 2 ic hard.
Bj: 8/10short but good. Can feel the suck really well. And can feel it moving around my 2ic.
Fj: 9/10. Really tight. Love it when she slowly put in. And adjust nicely before start cowboy. The cowboy she bend down to hug me while moving. Feel really good. Change to top of her, she help put it in, adjust herself and start. The moan start. Don't care real or not as feel good sound good. Finish off. Ask time left, she just never say anything and hug and lay on my chest. Good gf feel. After 5 min i just auto go take shower. Good cleaning in showing.
Chat a little as no bell. She say she already know about the bad fr about her. So just ask her why this happen. Cannot post what she say as don't want to kena zip. But I can help her say we are all human, also have feeling, treat other better is treating yourself better.
Over all good session, now hard to choose if go again as I have meet 2 nice girl. Maybe will see see 11 next time.
Side track a little, when I leaving I saw quite beautiful girl without makeout. In a big t shit. Any bro know who is she? Small size.
Hope u all like my post. Thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedogsforall View Post
Its more difficult because of their limited freedom not because you need to spend more time/effort in getting them, seriously. They are substandard because their looks barely make the cut? The only reason why I do visit cat 50 thai girls in GL is pretty simple. I need a fuck badly and I don't want to spend unnecessary money/time on getting one. Frankly speaking, there are only about 10-12 passable cat 50 WL (in terms of looks only) i've came across in gl L16/18/20. I've been searching around in L6/8 lately too and found a few more.

Now about why coyotes at thai disco are better. Couple of reasons IMO. First and most obvious one is i get to sleep tight till the next morning after fucking. Another would be quality of the girls. Am not sure what thai discos you frequent but in my opinion, although there are many thai discos with terribly looking coyotes, the average standard still exceeds what you are being offered at GL. Again, this is strictly in my personal opinion. The downside to this is that you have to go drinking and then spend time/effort to play the teerak-i-love-u game which gets really tiring after awhile.
For the amount of $$$ that you have to spend on a coyote to bed them... if spend the same amount on a cat50 WL...... the cat50 WL will rak khun mak mak.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
After that got free fuck?
She call me but I never go meet her..... serving NS so a bit difficult coz got to return back to base before 2359 hrs.

My free time is only on weekends but they seldom have off day on weekends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1