The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2012, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 20

braddahs is this the kind of SG society you want for your future? Can we do a better job and clean up SG society before the future is ruined for good?
Old 09-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20

Thanks for sharing. But what's there to be cleaned? Where's the filth?
Old 09-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Holechecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, i think your puni little dick brain needs some IPA
Old 09-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It would be preferable if the ladies offer sex services during the night , or in a better discreet streets, rather than in front of kopitiam , in front of convenience shops. I've encounter a MILF pros when i was having my lunch in one of those kopitiam, i heard her saying "hao yang arr" , saying its very itchy and she scratch her private parts in broad daylight.....next ? I lost my appetite and left. Those China pros are really aggresive in getting business nowadays.....you can find them too in Chow Kit area, Lorong Haji Taib in Msia. Bangkok has a better concentrated places like soi cowboy, nana, silom , pat pong and rachada......
Old 09-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wahlanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahlanz!!!

Future visits to GL have to put on face mask! Siao Liao....
Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indubitable View Post
Thanks for sharing. But what's there to be cleaned? Where's the filth?
Braddah, only a man with a small dick and uses prepaid GL services to make up for the shortcoming (pun intended) would make a comment like yours.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyBM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u're creepy!! time to take medication...
Old 09-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah, only a man with a small dick and uses prepaid GL services to make up for the shortcoming (pun intended) would make a comment like yours.
Yo RealEstate Guy

I've been more or less a silent reader in this forum. And I've seen all kinds of comments including your infamous high-class maid FB thread.

But u really are something.
U come to a forum which gives reviews on paid sex to post all kinds of comments and then look down on brudders who uses paid sex? Isn't that a tad hypocritical?

This is and still is a sex forum which provides info to like-minded brudders on how and where paid sex activities are conducted in Spore. If you are really offended with ppl who uses paid sex as a form of release, then you may simply NOT partake in this forum. ie keep your comments to yourself

For all we know, u could be a devious voyeur who enjoy reading abt paid sex (or even patronized them) but then report such activites to our "beloved" AV ie a hypocritical spy.
For "righteous" ppl like you, you may post your comments with other PG-rated forums.

Geylang is our official red light district, if they dun stand in Gland then where u want them to be. The only ppl who shd be offended are the
coffee shop owners or convenience shop owners.

My 2 cents worth
Old 09-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Yo RealEstate Guy

I've been more or less a silent reader in this forum. And I've seen all kinds of comments including your infamous high-class maid FB thread.

But u really are something.
U come to a forum which gives reviews on paid sex to post all kinds of comments and then look down on brudders who uses paid sex? Isn't that a tad hypocritical?

This is and still is a sex forum which provides info to like-minded brudders on how and where paid sex activities are conducted in Spore. If you are really offended with ppl who uses paid sex as a form of release, then you may simply NOT partake in this forum. ie keep your comments to yourself

For all we know, u could be a devious voyeur who enjoy reading abt paid sex (or even patronized them) but then report such activites to our "beloved" AV ie a hypocritical spy.
For "righteous" ppl like you, you may post your comments with other PG-rated forums.

Geylang is our official red light district, if they dun stand in Gland then where u want them to be. The only ppl who shd be offended are the
coffee shop owners or convenience shop owners.

My 2 cents worth
Braddah, you make some very valid points especially regarding the "theme" of SBF. Yet the worldwideweb is a free forum so you will often find counterpoints on all topics. I work tirelessly for the benefit of SG society on this forum as a voice of reason. Respect your posts but also respect mine. The shopkeepers are part of SG society and my voice of reason is not only directed to braddahs who cannot free themselves from GL and KTVs but also for the legitimate businessman whose businesses are being overrun by vice especially in GL.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Braddah, you make some very valid points especially regarding the "theme" of SBF. Yet the worldwideweb is a free forum so you will often find counterpoints on all topics. I work tirelessly for the benefit of SG society on this forum as a voice of reason. Respect your posts but also respect mine. The shopkeepers are part of SG society and my voice of reason is not only directed to braddahs who cannot free themselves from GL and KTVs but also for the legitimate businessman whose businesses are being overrun by vice especially in GL.
u work tirelessly? go stand up for election 2016 and call yourself realestateguy then. see how many people vote for u into smc/grc
Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only a condemned man who is proud of his large cell would make a comment like yours. Anyway, only God is in a position to look down on anyone. H. G. Wells once said "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo". How hollow.. oh hollow is a bird's brain?
Old 09-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
blueferret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblueferret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you want us to respect your post , please stop bonking your maid Or having sex outside of marriage .
Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I sincerely hope Sg will become the sex capital of Asia. I will love to see these kind of behaviour all THROUGHOUT sg. Peace
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

the whores arent even appealing, let's hope for better quality whores all ard sg in the future
Old 09-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
transgressor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueferret View Post
If you want us to respect your post , please stop bonking your maid Or having sex outside of marriage .
Old habits die hard. He is probably devoid of motherly love.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1