The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 05-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
Yes I tried Lisa too as she really caught my eye.

But her unshaved armpits, with several really long hairs around her right nipple … I had to consistently concentrate elsewhere.

Anybody knows what happened to Manli? Called and they said she went back already?
she went back with a few other gals, Xiaoqi and Duoli also went back at the same time bro

Now the angpai I've tried and proven are 001 Helen, 017 Baby and syt Lisa, Anni
Old 05-10-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Bros when will new gals coming for this house
Old 08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

I went for a look last weekend
A lot of new girls .
Old 13-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

went back 1820 yesterday and saw a gal that looks angmoh-ish.
Took a closer look and realise its 017 baby, I have bonked her before.
Turns out, she went for minor plastic surgery on her face, she looks way more attractive now.Decided to try her again, as if I'm bonking a different gal her snow-white skin with that mixed blood face makes me surrender quite early. Had a good chat with her till the time's up, high gfe gal too

Overall: 9/10 really enjoyed my session
Old 22-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to try Baby after seeing some comments here that she looks like mixed-blood with those high nose and fair skin haha

But the okt strongly recommended threesome which I've nv tried before throughout all these years...
Only Lisa and Helen are offering threesome, both c cups babe just that Lisa more towards syt with slim figure whereas Helen is meaty at the ass and boobs, both are definitely lookers. Both are accommodating, Helen sex-drive is much higher as compared to the other gal. Honestly, its kind of shiok to see one riding you and the other licking you all over, the visual and sensual is above what I'd imagine. Those who have nv try threesome before can try these two, I'd a good first experience thanks to them

Last edited by lioncityboy; 24-10-2018 at 02:23 AM.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
Yes I tried Lisa too as she really caught my eye.

But her unshaved armpits, with several really long hairs around her right nipple … I had to consistently concentrate elsewhere.

Anybody knows what happened to Manli? Called and they said she went back already?

Haha. Spot on. But her face and pink nips made up for it.

Overall:
Lisa
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5 (would be a solid 8 if not for the hairy parts)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (too much interval of splitting on tissue which I don’t really like)
Painting: 6/10 (she is not really a big fan of this)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 23-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
Went back 1820 yesterday
Wanted to try Baby after seeing some comments here that she looks like mixed-blood with those high nose and fair skin haha

But the okt strongly recommended trama which I've nv tried before throughout all these years...
Only Lisa and Helen are offering trama, both c cups babe just that Lisa more towards syt with slim figure whereas Helen is meaty at the ass and boobs, both are definitely lookers. Both are accommodating, Helen sex-drive is much higher as compared to the other gal. Honestly, its kind of shiok to see one riding you and the other licking you all over, the visual and sensual is above what I'd imagine. Those who have nv try trama before can try these two, I'd a good first trama thanks to them
Did you get trauma trying both of these girls together?
Old 10-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Nothing spectacular!!

Nothing spectacular to shout!!

WL name - Annie (#6)
Origin - Guizhong (if I could remember correctly), PRC
Age - 26 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.58m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair, neither slim nor plump ... Flat butt
Tits size - Natural full B cups with pale brown nips.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted 3 months ago

Click on the link below for detail FR -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...1&postcount=79

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nothing spectacular!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Nothing spectacular to shout!!

WL name - Annie (#6)
Origin - Guizhong (if I could remember correctly), PRC
Age - 26 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.58m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair, neither slim nor plump ... Flat butt
Tits size - Natural full B cups with pale brown nips.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted 3 months ago

Click on the link below for detail FR -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...1&postcount=79
Thanks for your FR, bro.

Ever since San San left, I don't visit 1820 anymore as it doesn't have a worthwhile WL for me to support anymore. Your FR just further confirms this, unless there are other hidden gems we don't know about.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks for your FR, bro.

Ever since San San left, I don't visit 1820 anymore as it doesn't have a worthwhile WL for me to support anymore. Your FR just further confirms this, unless there are other hidden gems we don't know about.
U may consider Helen whom I heard from trusted source that she could almost reach nymphomaniac level ... I didn’t up her because physically she is too heavy-set for my liking ... not those pretty type too but bonkable with huge knockers based on the exterior visualization. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U may consider Helen whom I heard from trusted source that she could almost reach nymphomaniac level ... I didn’t up her because physically she is too heavy-set for my liking ... not those pretty type too but bonkable with huge knockers based on the exterior visualization. Enjoy!
Thanks for the info on Helen, bro.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

Peter's house is still good with a few huge knockers and a few pretty faces

May aka "wu yue" is a lass with pretty face and smooth fair skin

Anni is one whom I enjoy good bonking recently. When her hair is let loose, you will see the beauty within her. Fuck her with her facing the mirror with hair let loose, she looked sensual. She is pretty accomodating and work hard to please
Old 13-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Wanted to try Helen 1820 and managed to see her there a few days ago. Indeed she does have big knockers with fair complexion as a bonus, but her plain MILF look made me hesitant to try her there and then. It just happened that I saw a hotter looking MILF, also with big boobs sitting nearby. This turned out to be Coco (#19). I decided to try Coco instead and postpone Helen's tryout to another day.

FR on Coco 1820:

First impression: Hot MILF who resembles ex-1654A WL Xiao Yu Er. Her seductive smile towards me was the deal clincher that made me decide to up her instead of Helen. Those pair of big C cup boobs of hers were huge influence as well.

Body: A meaty figure standing at 1.56m tall. Coincidentally, just like her lookalike Xiao Yu Er, Coco also has a fondness for tattoos. Her tattoo is an artistic cross symbol on her left arm.

Shower service: Boob rub and BBBJ with me sitting on the dentist chair. Very sensual.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Warm water catbath started from my ears, back and downwards to my butt and legs. Ice cold lotion was applied before she gave her butt rubb on me. AR was given with me on my all fours. Her tongue switched between soft licks and deep penetration into my asshole. Both of which I liked very much. BBBJ was superb with strong suction and slow licks along my cock. No auto-frenching and painting given.

FJ: Very sexciting to say the least. I gave her my thrusts in missionary while slapping that perky butt of hers. The sight of her swinging boobs from above combined with her sexy moans were a lot to handle. I thought the enjoyment was over when I cummed into the condom with my dick still inside her, but no. She got one more trick up her sleeve and that was her pussy grip. Felt like my dick was being eaten down there.

Overall: A friendly hot MILF who is willing to please and has the full package of body and services. She was so service-oriented that she even put on my socks and shoes for me before we were about to leave the room. I was surprised by this as I never had any WL did this for me before, and she said it was part of her job. Definitely worth a try or more if you are into hot MILFs.
Old 14-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

How much is this house ? Prc ?
Old 14-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
How much is this house ? Prc ?
For full 1 hour service, it's $150.

All the girls are PRC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1