The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb ETERNAL - Forever Fair Chiangmai Babe

Nice to be of service to bros again,

shes fair and shaped nicely at the right places

ETERNAL
34-24-35
1.63cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

Preview: San 68 Forum - PhotoPlog - Gallery

Cheers
Old 19-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ETERNAL - Forever Fair Chiangmai Babe

await your support bros, check the new forum for supporters rates
Old 20-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

Old 20-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Old 20-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
amazeme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eternal, thats before you meet her. After you meet her, you will reach Eternity. Picture does not portray her ability. Honesty after looking at her picture, i was not expecting any commando kinda action. But my encounter with her was absolutely outstanding.

Before she can display her true ability, guys, you have got to display some oyster eating skills. In short, you need to turn her on before she can turn you on. She is rather shy in nature. You need to show BFE before receiving GFE.

1st Shot of the session - CIM
Ate her oyster with TLC. She was absolutely turn on. I could see her entire body shivering but yearning for more. The nipple were protruding and the body arching effect as I attack on those fresh oysters. After she came, I stood up and she immediately headed toward my lolli. I was standing up and she gave me a mind blowing effect. Her technique is slow and sensuous type. Watching her tongue all over my lolli head really made me CUm in no time. I then signal to her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. I shoot all my honey into her mouth. She went on to sucking til the last drop is out. Awesome

2nd awesome shot - FJ followed by CIM and the massive COF
This is the magical shot. The FJ is the simple missionary position. But guys, she like to be bang fast and hard. She can really CUM. I figure out she CUm like 2times. When it was my turn to blow, i asked her if I could COF. She then whisper to me "any where also can". I then ripped off my latex and brought my lolli toward her mouth. She is lying down while I am on top. As I blew my CUM on her face, she did not move and waited til I am all done.

Looks: 7/10 ( She was not wearing any makeup when I met her)
Boobs: 7/10 ( A cupper, I love natural ones)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good Stuff)
CIM/COF: (Magical)
Verdict: Got to have it. Dont let that picture deceive you. CIM / COF lovers, go get her.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

Old 21-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

Old 22-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

Old 22-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

await your support bro, check the new forum for supporters rates
Old 22-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Old 22-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
amazeme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my RTF. What can I say...2 thumbs up again. Magical COF and CIM.. I reckon she love COF as she was telling me she needed some man made mask for her face. The way she handles COF is natural and not just doing it for the sake of doing.

She possesses great personality too and speak pretty good english. Guys treat her well. Eat those oysters and you will be treated like a King. If you need to bring her some food, make sure its thai. She is not use to our local food as yet.
Old 23-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazeme View Post
Just had my RTF. What can I say...2 thumbs up again. Magical COF and CIM.. I reckon she love COF as she was telling me she needed some man made mask for her face. The way she handles COF is natural and not just doing it for the sake of doing.

She possesses great personality too and speak pretty good english. Guys treat her well. Eat those oysters and you will be treated like a King. If you need to bring her some food, make sure its thai. She is not use to our local food as yet.
mask???? haha
Old 23-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Old 23-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Old 24-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1