The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
iLoveFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regarding The Rules in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
1 person can buy so many sim card meh?

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...o-3-per-person
Maybe 3 active SIM? Expired one not counted.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
Maybe 3 active SIM? Expired one not counted.
1 person can only have 3 sim card registered under his name in a e-registry, so no matter which telco, or his sim card is registered in his name unless expire after 6 months

Your story is getting more and more interesting with lots of loopholes
Old 25-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
1 person can only have 3 sim card registered under his name in a e-registry, so no matter which telco, or his sim card is registered in his name unless expire after 6 months

Your story is getting more and more interesting with lots of loopholes
According to to my friend, he didnt have to wait until that long to acquire a new one. After he missed the date to topup the card, all his GB data gone. So he just go and buy a new card.

Still remember the Hi!Tourist 100GB?
Old 25-05-2017, 12:14 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to to my friend, he didnt have to wait until that long to acquire a new one. After he missed the date to topup the card, all his GB data gone. So he just go and buy a new card.

Still remember the Hi!Tourist 100GB?
Don't try to smoke us lei... if you current 3 x sim card run out of data, telco will have to wait for 6 months before they cut off the line, than you can buy another sim card... He can not not immediately buy a new sim card once the current 1 expire

Tourist sim card also need to have identification Card or passport to buy...

You keep saying your friend your friend.... but is it really your friend? or just another make up story?
Old 25-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
It's true, because he showed me the number appeared on his mobile phone. The police even gave another number 6435 xxxx to call for the next few days investigation.

Then he tried to call that number right after he talked to the police. Guess what? Another police picked up and confirming everything was true.

I will let you know on next week for the outcome of the investigation.
Today I just received a call. Mandarin. Asking to come down for a talk at hq.

+6562258999

Ignore it.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, everybody know that this forum is very popular among the Singaporeans. But I wonder, is it breaking the law if we choose the girls for that are advertised here in this forum for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan?

Just a few days ago, friend received a call from the police in crime department saying that his phone number resurface (which I don't know where). Police wanted to see him regarding prostitution. They want to investigate further and he needs to go to the Outram police branch there.

My friend just like me, always surf this forum for girls. He is not supplying girls or whatever. He is just a single lonely man who loves pay girl for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan like accompanying him.

I wonder is it breaking the law in Singapore? Need some expert here to explain. So that we won't have any problem in future.

One more thing the police also blackmailed my friend. They said they will tell his employer if he fail to show up at the Outram police branch.
I would love to zap your friend for asking you to help him with such a nonsensical post but since I do not know your friend I can only zap you.

Sorry about that and do let your friend know that you have taken a zap for him.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I would love to zap your friend for asking you to help him with such a nonsensical post but since I do not know your friend I can only zap you.

Sorry about that and do let your friend know that you have taken a zap for him.
LOL don't lei... the more he post "his friend" story, the more entertaining it is... at least can past the time to disturb him
Old 25-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL don't lei... the more he post "his friend" story, the more entertaining it is... at least can past the time to disturb him
I don't know about you man but it WAS amusing at the beginning then the plot got draggy and unrealistic with the characters frantically trying to plug flaws in the story… He should never be a scriptwriter.

I mean his friend..
Old 25-05-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I don't know about you man but it WAS amusing at the beginning then the plot got draggy and unrealistic with the characters frantically trying to plug flaws in the story… He should never be a scriptwriter.

I mean his friend..
That is why I keep questioning him when "His friend" story keep getting more and more unrealistic... at least its kind of entertaining when he try to make up a new story when I question him again and again

By the way TS

Old 26-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't try to smoke us lei... if you current 3 x sim card run out of data, telco will have to wait for 6 months before they cut off the line, than you can buy another sim card... He can not not immediately buy a new sim card once the current 1 expire

Tourist sim card also need to have identification Card or passport to buy...

You keep saying your friend your friend.... but is it really your friend? or just another make up story?

Based on the printed images given during the investigation, my friend said the hair colors matches the arrested girl on the left in the picture.

The huge arm also matches.

See those phones. No wonder police called my friend for the investigation.

But he dunno which girl is the boss. Could be the one that looks like a dude.

Last edited by iLoveFuck; 26-05-2017 at 12:12 AM. Reason: third image
Old 26-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hollasg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your friend really has good memory, one thing bro, the report mention the girls claimed to charge $500 per hour
Old 26-05-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollasg View Post
Your friend really has good memory, one thing bro, the report mention the girls claimed to charge $500 per hour
LOL, maybe "His friend" ask for discount from $500 to $160
Old 26-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollasg View Post
He just went for the investigation last week. The police gave him the images of the girls.

If the pimp promotes their service in FL Dome 3, they have to lower down the damage to follow the market price. That $500 could be a damage at different website. Definitely not here in FL Dome 3.

I believe the pimp have some networks with other pimps and they do share their prostitutes in case they have so many customers. With that sharing method, they could still cater the demands.

That is why sometimes, when you book a girl, you will get the different one from the picture shown and the girl will make the room light very dim and rush the customer to cum faster.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL, maybe "His friend" ask for discount from $500 to $160
Some pimps here advertise their girls in numerous websites world wide. Each website display different prices/damages.

Try to image search of each advertisement Me and my friend knew about this long ago.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Some pimps here advertise their girls in numerous websites world wide. Each website display different prices/damages.

Try to image search of each advertisement Me and my friend knew about this long ago.
Instead of asking us to search, why don't you show it to us with the links?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1