The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Anyone scared of getting hiv from dental work?

Just got my filling done on last molar in jb cos cheaper. The dentist grazed my side gums because probably last molar difficult to reach. She apologised and say it would be worse if she grazed my tongue as tongue have more vessels. Wondering here quipment is not sterilised properly. Will i get hiv? Looks like its more danger than raw sex. At least raw sex no blood leh
Old 08-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 13
pizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to beholdpizzahut is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone scared of getting hiv from dental work?

Once outside the body, HIV usually can’t survive for very long. Coming into contact with blood or semen that has been outside the body doesn’t generally pose a risk for HIV transmission.

In a medical setting, it is possible for HIV to be transmitted by someone accidentally cutting themselves with a blade or needle they have used to treat a person living with HIV. That being said, the risk of being infected in this way is very low. However, if someone thinks they have been exposed to HIV , post-exposure prophylaxis a.k.a. PEP may be an option.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Just got my filling done on last molar in jb cos cheaper. The dentist grazed my side gums because probably last molar difficult to reach. She apologised and say it would be worse if she grazed my tongue as tongue have more vessels. Wondering here quipment is not sterilised properly. Will i get hiv? Looks like its more danger than raw sex. At least raw sex no blood leh
Theoretically possible but very unlikely.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Boss there are cases reports in us and india that ppl get hiv through dental work. Its hard to find a reliable dentist nowadays. Yet skillful enough not to injure the surrounding gums
Old 08-02-2017, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Please allow me to share an article I wrote in 2015 on getting HIV from dental treatments:

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/is-i...-your-dentist/
Old 15-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Please allow me to share an article I wrote in 2015 on getting HIV from dental treatments:

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/is-i...-your-dentist/

If thats so every time go dentist need to pep? Very ridiculous. In hospital also i doubt they wash every thing they out in others mouth
Old 16-02-2017, 03:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Boss there are cases reports in us and india that ppl get hiv through dental work. Its hard to find a reliable dentist nowadays. Yet skillful enough not to injure the surrounding gums
Injured gums are but one possible mode of transmission.

HIV is far more likely to take place if contaminated instruments are used for root canal work and other dental procedures that involve drilling into the dental pulp.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HIV is far more likely to take place if contaminated instruments are used for root canal work and other dental procedures that involve drilling into the dental pulp.
Would agree with this as well
Old 16-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Bros, pardon my differ in opinion.

HIV virus cannot survive for long in an open air.
Unless the dental equipments are used to operate on two patients, at the same time. Then there is chance to transmission.

I think the probability of you having sex with the dentist raw and get HIV, is higher than the probability of the dental equipments.
Old 16-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post

Unless the dental equipments are used to operate on two patients, at the same time. Then there is chance to transmission.

I think the probability of you having sex with the dentist raw and get HIV, is higher than the probability of the dental equipments.
We all agree that the possibility is remote.

Old 29-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
We all agree that the possibility is remote.

Damn i guess i aint going to malaysia to do any dental work. Its hard to find a relaible one. My last visit yesterday to the other dentist at holiday plaza which was recommeneded by many singaporeans who go there to look for him . Dr roland lim from nus . Lim dental clinic top floor.
Damn the sink is so dirty and they didnt change the disposable cup after the last patient i doubt they did disinfect the instruments .
Old 02-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
EllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do not worry
Old 02-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
Alexiascat82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlexiascat82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Injured gums are but one possible mode of transmission, but very unlikely.
Do not worry
Old 03-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post

Makes sense. By the way, let us say that Singaporeans want to do dental procedure that involves surgery, go for a proper local dentist treatment instead of Johor Bahru, lah. Why do I recommend Singapore dentists in cases of removing wisdom tooth or surgical procedures, because there is an outpatient item in CPF account that lets you claim direct from your account by just filling up a form. Since most dental work that involves surgery can be around S$100 till S$500 iirc, since can claim from CPF, claim. The last time I removed my wisdom tooth, no cash involved. Just print the CPF statement, bring to the dentist, and they do the paperwork on your behalf.

This analogy is the same as those that go to JB and enroll in cheap universities accruing from the weak ringgit. It appears as if money is being saved, but ultimately waste transport and waste effort.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I scared of getting HIV from dental work...i avoid this by making sure i am the first patient in the clinic...Am sure HIV virus can't survive throughout the night in the expose environment of the dental clinic.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1