The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Re: Minako....Japanese....Gorgeous Busty Kawaii Babe....Can Cim Can Swallow

thanks bro ICONICK for bringing in such gem. booked an appointment with Minako today. communication with bro was swift and instructions given was precise. Location was very central and near MRT station, and the room was big and nice.

Entered the room and was granted by an authentic Japanese girl. How do I know she was authentic? Because I myself had stayed in Japan for quite awhile and used to their way of talking as well as their behavior. Unless she's a PRC who stayed long enough in Japan then I've nothing to say. Else I'll say she's a true blue Japanese. Her English is pretty decent (stayed in England for 2-3 yrs, so not a problem for other bros who can't speak Japanese). For me who can speak and understand basic Japanese, and had been to Japan several times before, the GFE is defnitely there and she's quite chatty.

She looks 70-80% like the pics posted here. We hugged and frenched almost instantly after the admin was done. She suggested going for a shower and our clothes went off immiediately. Her body is the petite type. Pretty fair and smooth skin, with B cup boobs. Nice small nipples and shaved pussy.

Her shower service is good and detailed, typical Japanese style I guess. Too bad no soapland service, else will be even better. (perhaps bro ICONICK can try bring in soapland girls the next time. haha..)

Started frenching and hugging by the bedside, slowly stripped off her bathrobe, and we move onto the bed. I did a catbath on her, working my way down to her shaved pussy. The moment I licked her pussy she gave off a loud moan. tongue fight with her pussy for few minutes and then I inserted a finger in. She's tight and juicy.

Next up, she positioned me on the bed and started servicing me instead, while I squeeze her B cup boobs. She asked me "MAY I" before going for my cock. BBBJ was wet and good, and can even see the trace of saliva from her mouth to my cock when she was done.

Caps on and she rode me. Alternated afew differnt positions and the sex was passionate with lots of moaning and frenching. She came twice during the whole process if I'm not wrong. Highlight of the day was when I doggie her in front of the giant mirror. Can see her facial expressions and her jiggling boobs from the mirror.

After I was gone, she continued to give a BBBJ for awhile, before lying beside me in bed. We hugged each other and chatted abit about Japan. Time's almost up so we went for shower. After shower I was aroused when she slowly wear back her clothings piece by piece, but too bad time's up.

She fulfilled 1 of my biggest dream, fucking a true blue Japanese girl. I'll definitely RTF her again if she do return to SG.

Bro ICONICK, 2 suggestions to you. 1) try to bring in soapland girls for us bros to enjoy. I can't find shops that's friendly to foreigners in Japan. 2) try bring in JAV stars (not so famous nevermind). So when we look at their AV videos we can reminiscence our enjoyable session with them.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 17
Iconick is one of the Best!Iconick is one of the Best!Iconick is one of the Best!

Hi bros, presenting to u Guys Super Kawaii Japanese Gem. Hot & Sexy Minako

Name: Minako

Stats: 35C 25 35 with nice pink nips

Complexion : Very Fair & Smooth Milky White Porcelain Skin.

Ht :163cm

BBBJ : Yes

Frenching : Yes

Shower together : yes.

Damage : $500/50/1 incl rm

Cim add $50

Cim + Swallow add $100

** No Tattoo, Non Smoker**

Sorry no indian bros

Super Kawaii Busty Intelligent Japanese Babe with Great Personality...Fantastic Service and GFE....Dont Miss !!!

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 23-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darthvad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi can u send me ur no. watsapp ir sns to book?

Name: Minako

Stats: 35C 25 35 with nice pink nips

Complexion : Very Fair & Smooth Milky White Porcelain Skin.

Ht :163cm

BBBJ : Yes

Frenching : Yes

Shower together : yes.

Damage : $500/50/1 incl rm

Cim add $50

Cim + Swallow add $100

** No Tattoo, Non Smoker**

Sorry no indian bros

Super Kawaii Busty Intelligent Japanese Babe with Great Personality...Fantastic Service and GFE....Dont Miss !!!

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
[/QUOTE]
Old 23-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks iconick Bro for arranging this meet up. Personally, I find Minako prettier in person than the photo. 70% resemblances. The good review other Bros given are all true.

My FR - GFE -100% Look - 9/10, Body - 8/10, Attitude - 10/10.
True Japanese SYT.. Not a time watcher. Have a great session.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvad View Post
hi can u send me ur no. watsapp ir sns to book?
Are you blind, or are you blind??
Old 23-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tecno88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No number how to book..
Old 24-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2427 / Power: 17
uber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond reputeuber_stud_87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkhunter View Post
How to book? no reply from pm -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siowking View Post
Hi bro your Hp? Booking
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvad View Post
hi can u send me ur no. watsapp ir sns to book
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecno88 View Post
No number how to book..
the number is right there!
try search for +65 on the page, in red somemore.

if u still can't get it then u shouldn't book

2nd rd:
Naka_Timo(96),slyer(54),justl00king(20), apollo(19),Hurricane88(19),SureScore(17), Rasta Marley(17),loneyheart(14),Prince7(13), Rickey(13),Goalie(13),owl888(12), devilchan78(11),esssinine(11),sailsingapore(11), SimplyUnperfect(9)
Old 24-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 14
terodle is a name known to allterodle is a name known to allterodle is a name known to allterodle is a name known to allterodle is a name known to allterodle is a name known to all
They are probably viewing the page on their mobiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber_stud_87 View Post

Old 24-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uber_stud_87 View Post

Mobile user can't see the numbers.. At least with my iPhone I can't see it.. guess I shouldn't book.. Have a nice day bro..
Old 24-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same problem as most bro here. Am using iPhone safari and therefore cannot see the mobile number.

If you want to see the mobile number, enable "Request Desktop Site".

Google if you want to know how to enable "Request Desktop Site".

Personally, will think this Japanese Gem/Babe shall not be missed before she goes back to Japan.

Cheers
Old 24-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

She is going back today.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
She is going back today.
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 25-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
don't worry. according to her she'll be back in march or april again...
Old 25-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
don't worry. according to her she'll be back in march or april again...
i can't imagine how many sperm she swallow per day. hahahaha...
Old 25-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
i can't imagine how many sperm she swallow per day. hahahaha...
On a good day, @least half a glass!
Good luck to the next bro who deep french her if she doesn't rinsed her mouth!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1