The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
pour tom yum gong on PRC than they got smell
lol tom yum la mian??

making me hungry...
Old 28-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
OKT destroy their own ricebowl... bo bian

and somemore customer when pay more.... they will definetly expect more service....
lol then again what u expect... if they really so business savvy... dont think will be doing this...
Old 28-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1000 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is my FR on Guitar by emmanuelle

Cut short and use the below to create a FL for her:-

Looks : 7/10 (fair, chinese next-door gal look)

Body : 7/10 (a bit chubby)

Boobs : 7/10 (B cup, firm and soft)

BBBJ : 8/10 (one word GOOD! Got those pro looks. she can CIM too)

Frenching : 8/10 (those like bf and gf type)

GFE : 6/10 (give me a very good feeling)

69: Never try

Fingering : allowed (abit wet maybe my finger kungfu not good enough)

FJ : 8/10 (lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Attitude : 9/10 (also one word GOOD!)

Service : 9/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money)

RTF: yes

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

RE: (above FR are my point of view)

You may have different opinion about it
Old 28-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Taiwan is now hot spot, fresh market so alot of taiwanese never eat tom yum before
Haha, but got girl complain to me before... Taiwanese sometimes like to eat the bing liang and their teeth become very red/pink. They say they see already want to vomit lol.

-edit-

I used to go to Dome 2 before, back when they had some reaaaaaally good looking ones. Then I realised that my chinese sucks, so I can't really communicate well with them. Somehow LOS ladies even if their english is terrible, still can seem to understand what I want to do/say. The PRC ones... most just don't bother and ask me to faster shoot. Hahahaha

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 28-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Yes please....let her pass for all chiongsters' sake...
Siao liao la. Once reach in the hands of KOC88 means the rest of us no chance to book liao.
Old 28-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

finally justice served.... hypocrites will be unmasked!!
Old 28-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try dh nan and lax kim?
Old 28-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Give PRC scripts. Dim the light effect is same.

Not very good in thai but should be like this always hear girls say.

1. Ah ah ah xiao.....(*cry*)
2. Ah ah ah... reow reow ao gan....
3. Everything u tell her ask she reply... ka... ka... ka...
4. Ah!!!! Mai yut...
5. Ah ah ah teerak tum mai ao keng

Come everyone repeat after me...

Xiao2.... xiao2... = shiok n kimouchi
Riiiyao...riiiyao = faster fuck
Ao gan...ao gan mai? = fuck fuck or not
Sa wa dee ka... sa wa dee ka.. = hello greeting
Mai yut.... mai yut... teerak cumming = don't stop
Tee...rak = darling
Tum mai ao keng = why fuck good
quote for ref... but my girl just always.... go teerak teerak~~~

ah^ seow....

then look up see the face contorted in pain and pleasure..... finally nitro .... and enter warp speed pump to the finish (usually inside)
Old 28-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable - Sex senses
Lady - katie

Details as follows:

Looks: 6/10 - photo look OK, but real life eye brows too thick.
Body: 6/10 - very disappointed by this, because OKT put in description that she got sexy body. Turns out to be bah bah everywhere.
Boobs: 8/10 - Prob the only plus point, big and natural.
Shower: 6/10 - Nothing to shout about. When will these girls learn that BBBJ in the FUCKING shower will immediately give you brownie points? Here to make money then all these small details count.
BBBJ: NA. did not get to try cos cum fast for first shot and second shot (read below)
FJ: 4/10 - she is very green. Dunno what to do type, got a little (average) massage in between shots. Also like to play phone and not very conversational. I had to initiate second shot, which is really damn turn off.

There seem to be some OK gals at the stable, just sway I picked the wrong one.
Old 28-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Give PRC scripts. Dim the light effect is same.

Not very good in thai but should be like this always hear girls say.

1. Ah ah ah xiao.....(*cry*)
2. Ah ah ah... reow reow ao gan....
3. Everything u tell her ask she reply... ka... ka... ka...
4. Ah!!!! Mai yut...
5. Ah ah ah teerak tum mai ao keng

Come everyone repeat after me...

Xiao2.... xiao2... = shiok n kimouchi
Riiiyao...riiiyao = faster fuck
Ao gan...ao gan mai? = fuck fuck or not
Sa wa dee ka... sa wa dee ka.. = hello greeting
Mai yut.... mai yut... teerak cumming = don't stop
Tee...rak = darling
Tum mai ao keng = why fuck good
You got good imagination
Old 28-05-2017, 06:20 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Haha, but got girl complain to me before... Taiwanese sometimes like to eat the bing liang and their teeth become very red/pink. They say they see already want to vomit lol.

-edit-

I used to go to Dome 2 before, back when they had some reaaaaaally good looking ones. Then I realised that my chinese sucks, so I can't really communicate well with them. Somehow LOS ladies even if their english is terrible, still can seem to understand what I want to do/say. The PRC ones... most just don't bother and ask me to faster shoot. Hahahaha
Before service they always ask customer use mouth wash what....
Color teeth is still ok.... what about those with bad breath?
Old 28-05-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
finally justice served.... hypocrites will be unmasked!!
huh? what are you talking about?
Old 28-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Before service they always ask customer use mouth wash what....
Color teeth is still ok.... what about those with bad breath?
Mix in color teeth and bad breath, and no mouth wash is every going to remove that gross sight. lol

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Candy Club Poseidon

The time to unleash the dragon after a long break.
The chosen one was Candy from Club Poseidon. My original list of targets was unfortunately whittled down due to ICA issues or over booking.

Back to this lovely lady, Candy. She is not a newcomer to the scene but my failing memory cannot recall which stable she was previously attached to.
This early afternoon was the chosen time. OKT as usual fast n precise. I really like him but wont bonk him lol.

Location: B area. Been there several times. Big clean rooms, strong aircon but shared toilet. Biggest challenge is to walk up the stairs but if the juice is worth the squeeze then its worth the efforts. Of coz i meant if Candy is good la lol. My opinion is she is worth the squeeze.

Looks: 9/10 looks like all her pics imo. Lovely tanned skin. No blemishes n definitely worth a 2nd look if u see her on the street. Pretty original. No sign of plastic surgery. Looks about mid 20s and always smiling. The more i look at her, the prettier she is.
Ps: i noticed she has new pics in place now but i felt the previous ones represented her better.

Body: 9/10 syt bod. Slim yet curvy. Smooth almost flawless skin like tofu but of coz wont break la. Height abt 157cm?? I left my fingerprints all over her!!!

Boobs: 8.5/10 minus a bit cos its only 34b maybe i am used to bigger boobs now lol? But they are natural, nipples are very good for sucking n tuning. No complaints? I am too demanding but i still sucked n licked the daylights out of her spotlights!!!

Pussy: 9/10. Now this is one piece of succulent pussy. Not fully shaved, neatly trimmed but Candy posseses a tight n odourless cb. Tasted it long n nice. She seriously buay tahan my paint job. The joy of watching her grab everything available on the bed made me felt steamier.
This is a must eat cb!!!

Frenching: 9/10. Be careful, Candy is a skilled frenchwoman. Not hardcore but the kind which will make u fall in love aka lovers' french. Its really really good n i had several great ones lately. Hers rank amongst the top tier for sure.

BBBJ: 9/10. Another very strong aspect of her skill set. She varied her tempo taking my old dick in full. So nice to see a syt making it disappear so many times machiam like Harry Houdini. Swee. But impossible to make me CIM. She went on for a long time...maybe she liked the taste of my cock? Lol. Just kidding but she gave a great bbbj with the occasionally nuts sucking.

FJ: 10/10. Candy is literally a everything can do n can accomodate type of lady. Any postions she was willing to try without complaints and best of all, she just smiled sweetly. Maybe deep down inside her heart she might be cursing. But bopian old folks need a long time to warm up. All in all 2 wonderful shots fired within the time frame. Totally no complaints from both parties. For the record, i shot twice in missionary cos i enjoyed her cfm face when i thrusted long n deep. A combo of 3 thrust fast 2 thrust 2 slow used cos her moanings, though, might not be as loud as Queen's but equally sexy n arousing. Minimal ky used cos her cb was already aetfully painted by Pablo Piscasso. Our lips never left each other's during fj which was a wonderful feeling. Even as she rode me she arched forward to savour my tongue. Of coz i being the gentlemen, obliged. I 100% state she is the easily the most obliging of all FLs i encountered. How i want to fuck she is just as game.

GFE: 10/10. She speaks decent english maybe not Vasa's level but comms is not problem. OKT did told me prior she is more like a lover n lover she is. Everything is auto. Before sex, got me a drink, chit chat like friends before we proceeded. After sex, she replenished my drink n auto gave me a light massage n laid on my shoulders like my gf. Light pecks n frenching i need not ask, she will automatically do it. Even the 2nd shot was initatiated by Candy wiyhout any prompting.This 90 mins was spent exactly like with my gf. Kudos to her!!! Again..i state or believe she is seasoned but somehow maintain the syt feeling throughout. I dig it!!!

RFT: i think the answer is obvious. The other new gal, Tinnie, should be the hot one in terms of looks. I didnt see her, havent tried her so i cannot judge. But Candy for me is considered a very very good bonk. In addition, her GFE is of a high level. She is a absolute CANNOT miss gem. Its up to u guys to miss out on her. I heard its only 2 weeks n thats it. Oh i got her LINE already lol.

Ps: what do i know about FLs? Please read with a pinch of salt as usual.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taiwan is now hot spot, fresh market so alot of taiwanese never eat tom yum before
Yup the ladies are flocking there in plane loads so please appreciate the good ones we got here. If not sooner or later we will only get aunties instead of syt liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1