The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
iLoveFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regarding The Rules in Singapore

If you're familiar with FL Dome 3, you will know about the damages history.

$160
$170
$175
$180
$200
$220
$240

Another thing is, last time the pimp used to advertise their girls with special name. Now they are not doing that way because if one girl get caught the rest will follow.

You see those confiscated phones? If they are confiscated by the authorities and yet you still got replies. Guess who are you chatting with? Now then if you book the girl and go to the hotel, guess which authorities is watching you? LOL!
Old 26-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Instead of asking us to search, why don't you show it to us with the links?
Use Chrome browser, right click the images and 'Search Google for Image'.

Other than that method you can use other reverse image search software.

I dont want to reveal this so much because the pimp might get angry and ask me to be zapped.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fairdincum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regio...-fined-rm250k/
Old 27-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andy5388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering how he got caught? Was he pin point by gals? How police know his address?
Old 27-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy5388 View Post
just wondering how he got caught? Was he pin point by gals? How police know his address?
"his friend" what... so he can explain to you

I mean "his friend" will tell him than he will tell you
Old 27-05-2017, 03:43 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
If you're familiar with FL Dome 3, you will know about the damages history.

$160
$170
$175
$180
$200
$220
$240

Another thing is, last time the pimp used to advertise their girls with special name. Now they are not doing that way because if one girl get caught the rest will follow.

You see those confiscated phones? If they are confiscated by the authorities and yet you still got replies. Guess who are you chatting with? Now then if you book the girl and go to the hotel, guess which authorities is watching you? LOL!
LOL you sure the those are the correct rate?

Old 27-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairdincum View Post
That pimp is not related at all, as he is only deals with locals. We are talking about the Euro girls here.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL you sure the those are the correct rate?

Too bad. That S$160 was long time ago 3-4 years back. You can never get that 'damage' anymore now.

I'm done with all these. Since my friend already went to the Cantonment Complex Police there. I think the forum moderator can close this thread.

My conclusion is, Singapore is not providing a legal/licensed Euro girls.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
Too bad. That S$160 was long time ago 3-4 years back. You can never get that 'damage' anymore now.

I'm done with all these. Since my friend already went to the Cantonment Complex Police there. I think the forum moderator can close this thread.

My conclusion is, Singapore is not providing a legal/licensed Euro girls.
LOL legal or illegal brothels doesn't affect the customers at all.... You think the police is so free to call customers down to ask question which the police themselves know even more from tip off / interrogation of OKT or Runner?

Your story is very interesting but there are too many loop holes.... not all of us are so gullible to believe your story

I mean "Your friend"
Old 29-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL legal or illegal brothels doesn't affect the customers at all.... You think the police is so free to call customers down to ask question which the police themselves know even more from tip off / interrogation of OKT or Runner?

Your story is very interesting but there are too many loop holes.... not all of us are so gullible to believe your story

I mean "Your friend"
You do you even bother my friend?
Old 27-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

whats the end of the story?Is it a scam or genuine call up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1