The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sbfbrightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Safer to book individual SL?

Wonder if it is safer to pick the individual FL say from the PRC sites, some operate in hotels alone. Unlikely AV will go all out to raid n arrest only one girl?
Old 21-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safer to book individual SL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfbrightest View Post
Wonder if it is safer to pick the individual FL say from the PRC sites, some operate in hotels alone. Unlikely AV will go all out to raid n arrest only one girl?
Advertising on website is already an offence

Penal Code 146(A)
Remote communication service operated or maintained for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services, etc.
146A.—(1) A person in Singapore who, in the course of business, operates or maintains in Singapore a remote communication service that —
(a)offers or facilitates the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward; or
(b)organises, manages or supervises the provision of sexual services referred to in paragraph (a), which may include inviting others to receive or participate in providing those services,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —
(i)to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both; and
(ii)in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.
(2) To avoid doubt, the reference in subsection (1) to the provision by a woman or girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward includes, but is not limited to, a reference to the prostitution of the woman or girl.
(3) In subsection (1), “remote communication service” means —
(a)any website, web service or Internet application;
(b)any service using voice telephony;
(c)any service using a messaging system; or
(d)any other kind of electronic or other technology for facilitating communication.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:11 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

If you really scare of raid, go to the legal houses at GL, Petain rd

FYI guys visiting illegal brothels is not an offence so even get caught during the raid, you will not be charged
Old 21-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sbfbrightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks StBck for reply. I think it is quite clear if they do raid the hotel with the single FL, she will be caught n prosecuted as she advertised her services. I was just asking if from the enforcement count of view, it may not be productive just raiding that one person rather than going for the bigger fish with OKT having a few or more girls.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfbrightest View Post
Thanks StBck for reply. I think it is quite clear if they do raid the hotel with the single FL, she will be caught n prosecuted as she advertised her services. I was just asking if from the enforcement count of view, it may not be productive just raiding that one person rather than going for the bigger fish with OKT having a few or more girls.
Thats what the police are doing now... targeting groups instead of wasting the whole operation just to catch 1 person

Just to let you know, you may be keen to book PRC FL and think its safe because they promote themselves, but do you know they always congregate at the same place for various reasons (Cheaper rent, friends or close to transit hotel etc...). so even if the police catch that individual FL, they are also simultaneously targeting various other "individual FLs'" at the exact same location?

Than there are also cases where they only catch 1 girls due to complain from the public as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1