The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh...thot i told u b4...g19 original...
chat ah..of course can la...drinks provided...sio ar leng...fatty will ask b4 i sit down...
but not chat w g19 la...u think wat....walao...
i only allowed chat with okt la..
i go in he never clapclap to welcome me leh..
he oways ask me ai gui ho.
the gers oso duwan comeout see me...
they see me until sian laew...
thought you seldom at Lor20 ? always at Lor 6/8 ....how are the rooms here ?good ?
Old 28-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
thought you seldom at Lor20 ? always at Lor 6/8 ....how are the rooms here ?good ?
alamak u never come here?

room good like 2036, ex china one wor, got mirror ceiling, got water bed “machine” (not jap av mattress).

g19 calling u ...
Old 28-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
huh? i thot once in a while nia?
diam diam eat alone neh
simi diamdiam..walao...u lidat say mi gud meh...
i pm u viet lobung leh...is u duwan try one hor...
Old 28-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
chai kup....usually ..mostly... but sometimes i move house.. xi gong currently is at lor 8 .. hou yuan is lor20
u nvr try b4 meh....try la...g19 or if want chiobu SHE g79

Last edited by bonkning; 28-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old 28-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Playboy at 2041 come le
aeh...dun lidat say me hor...u oso tried e same number of new bu as me hor...same 3/4 ..juz diff bu
Old 28-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
simi diamdiam..walao...u lidat say mi gud meh...
i pm u viet lobung leh...is u duwan try one hor...
pulling your leg nia lah;
soon soon i try, if only that day okt was friendlier.

save your bullets for mid mar...
Old 28-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
pulling your leg nia lah;
soon soon i try, if only that day okt was friendlier.

save your bullets for mid mar...
tan kuku ah....he is lidat one...
oways bin orhorh...
but new thais coming...
Old 02-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Spot on! Some minor exceptions, normally the exceptions are not mentioned as I think many bros will not want to encourage lines ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
if girl black face then mood will be affected feeling that my dick is not welcome. Then dick cannot become hard.
Among all the viet house regarding service I think:
2041>1637>>wh54>2038>1814>1830

If thai house get 90/100 for service, then viet on average is 30/100, prc 60/100
You can know when the girl start to complain too long fuck:
Thai never complain
Prc complain at 20 min
Viet complain at 5 min

My personal opinion
Old 02-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
555...she oso like to wear bikini show off her tiny waist... body can fight any cat... yet to checkout 2038 tho... hav u seen any newbie with her kind of figure there?...
if hav must try...
so far only tried 2 viet chiobu at wh junction....1 solid body but service like fuck...beautiful boobs but even touch she oso not happy. the other one sop..wun return to this hse laew
tried g19, top notch!
Old 02-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Since bonk recommend g19...just go n try. Expected to wait but stepped in she was right in front. Did a quick ultrasound scan and the pay up.

To b honest face not really my type although she's the syt type.

She reminds me of former 2030g8 in terms if body type. Maybe g19 breast a bit better quality. 32c natural.

There are quite a number of blemishes on her body so minus some points.

Service wise not too bad but not much gfe. Bbbj quite good...didn't expect that. After her service I wanted to enjoy those boobs..She say ticklish wor ...fj wise...I feel she's quite tight. Ifvi din have a session few days ago sure cum when she's on top.

I think she expected to finished me off fast but I don't think took that long either. Change a few positions and she seem impatient. Her expressions a bit fake...She was moaning quite loud and her friend next door ask if she is ok.

She's friendly n stuff...but if she don't let me enjoy her body I don't see myself returning.

In terms of that boobs n body I tell u 2030g9 is better than her...fair skin and blemish free. 2030g9 is just more well proportioned. Lose out probably on the looks department for people. Boobs slightly bigger than this g19. I couldn't get the same feel bonking g19 facing the mirror
I prefer talking in thai or plain mandarin with prc. Not really into pho
Old 03-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

To b honest face not really my type although she's the syt type.
>>>25-30 bro, agree gnd type

She reminds me of former 2030g8 in terms if body type. Maybe g19 breast a bit better quality. 32c natural.
>>>2030 is prc?

There are quite a number of blemishes on her body so minus some points.
>>>agree

Service wise not too bad but not much gfe. Bbbj quite good...didn't expect that.
>>>rather weak for me, but quite hardworking

After her service I wanted to enjoy those boobs..She say ticklish wor
>>>i got full access, she even invited me to 摸他 cos i was very shy

...fj wise...I feel she's quite tight. Ifvi din have a session few days ago sure cum when she's on top.
>>>agree good rider but if only better stamina

I think she expected to finished me off fast but I don't think took that long either. Change a few positions and she seem impatient.
>>>agree could sense her impatience but she still tried her best to make me shoot (i took longer than expected that day), her hj was rather good actually (or maybe i high liao?)

Her expressions a bit fake...She was moaning quite loud and her friend next door ask if she is ok.
>>>agree, quite overly done, eh u speak viet ah, how u know wat they talking?

She's friendly n stuff...but if she don't let me enjoy her body I don't see myself returning.
>>>i still kiv her but can skip her waterbed as it is quite weak in my opinion, n she is not playful enough for me so maybe 1x50 should b enuf next time
Old 03-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since bonk recommend g19...just go n try. Expected to wait but stepped in she was right in front. Did a quick ultrasound scan and ..
I prefer talking in thai or plain mandarin with prc. Not really into pho
i oso prefer thais..dats why regular is thai.. viet is juz once in a while la...
i neber say viet19 pretty or gud servv wor..$$$$$ notch is ppl say 1...not me ah...i only say body gud ..among the best in cat50..worth A try...one try... but i dun go Lor18..so my limited knowledge excludes all l18 gers. her body..for 50 dolar ok la...
play boobs no problems leh...she let me squeeze n suck all i want.. hehehh
the other bod i like is 66a g50...these r my top 2 bod in gl.
2030 g9 face .. i canot la....so neber try b4....
viet19 face i stil ok can. tho her serv not gud..but stil meets my minimum-minimum std. actually slightly better than 1 thai who i tried recently...
anyway..like i said.. puying dek mai ma laew..saw 2 pretty gud looks...must fuck these 2 gers...next wednesday...firers watch your front .. n next next friday
Old 03-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

it
Quote:
she even invited me to 摸他 cos i was very shy
e
55555555555555555555555555555555 5566
tor lair makkk....
beri accurate fr...even got line by line comparison...my experience meun gan.. n my another 2 fren oso...so shes very consistent to the 5 of us...sobsob
i find viets less gfe de....even those with tip top serv...arai gor dai ahemm...those parachute de...oso not gfe as puying
Old 03-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
it
55555555555555555555555555555555 5566
tor lair makkk....
beri accurate fr...even got line by line comparison...my experience meun gan.. n my another 2 fren oso...so shes very consistent to the 5 of us...sobsob
i find viets less gfe de....even those with tip top serv...arai gor dai ahemm...those parachute de...oso not gfe as puying
lol of cos must acting abit lah until she said i very 可爱 😆, mission accomplished!

eh got so many incoming mah?
i m still undecided on which one of the three that i should try first ...

Last edited by francesco; 03-03-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
..but stil meets my minimum-minimum std. actually slightly better than 1 thai who i tried recently...
anyway..like i said.. puying dek mai ma laew..saw 2 pretty gud looks...must fuck these 2 gers...next wednesday...firers watch your front .. n next next friday
which 2 ? boh jio.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1