The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 14
Daisuke is one of the Best!Daisuke is one of the Best!Daisuke is one of the Best!
Wink SG girl massage at raffles place area

was looking to grab some dinner after working OT in office, and chance upon this new joint, so decided to try my luck. As I entered thru the door, I was greeted by a pretty lady wearing a low cut top, revealing some awesome cleavage and a slight tinge of her black bra, matched with a tight body-hugging mini skirt. She was dressed exactly like the OLs I see around office everyday, and my eyes immediately lit up and asked her if she is available to massage me. I cld feel my bro having a tingly jerk when she said yes. She guided me to the room w a high bed and I proceeded to take a shower. Prices are pretty standard and place looks newly renovated with attached showers in room.

After the shower, she started the oil massage across my back w gd strength and I really enjoyed it. then after awhile i think she no energy liao, suddenly become press here press there, abit piano and lost the sense of rhythm. All this while I chatted with her and from her lahs and lehs, I recognised the slang asked her if she was local and she said yes. just started out in this field not too long ago and dont intend to stay long. I decided not to probe further coz i fear sad stories and dun want to let it spoil my massaji mood..haha.

As she started to massage my inner thighs and lower back, I could feel her soft hands casually brushing across my balls and sometimes circling my asshole, which I was q certain they were intentional. From my massage chionging experience, i think quite daring coz seasoned masseurs usually dont dare to anyhow touch first time customers unless regular or got come before, too many raids and undercover nowadays. Or maybe coz i got lao tiko face, confirm not av kind. The tickling gave me an instant hard-on as i adjusted my hips slightly upwards to make some space and immediately I could feel her touches getting much slower and softer. I cld feel her hands slowly making their way upwards, until they fully cup my balls, massaging them gently w her fingers as the other hand continued circling ard my nether region. She whispered the GQ into my ear and at this level of excitement, how to reject right? rates are rather expensive but for a local girl i think it is reasonable.

Went for the HJ/JG plus body and when I turned around, I cld see her slender body in the dim light with her long flowing hair pressing against my hands. She pulled down her top and grabbed my hand to feel her natural C (i think)cuppers, both her hands now stroking my shaft and she let out soft moans whenever i squeezed them alittle. My other hand autoroamed up her skirt, she didnt resist, brushed past her bare butt causing her to moan slightly as i ventured further, pull her thong to the side and my fingers slowly feeling her wetness stroking her lightly on the surface. She was clean shaven and it made me super horny. Cannot tahan and within mintues, i blew my load all over the bed.

Overall it was enjoyable and will go back again soon.

would like to safeguard this place, therefore will only share contacts with bros above 150pts.
If you got the contact pls treat her nice, and hopefully she will treat us even better!

pls up my point and pm me and i will share the location with you.. thank you very much

Looks: 7/10 local sg
Boobs: C cup with slight brownish nipples
Body : slim and smooth
Massage: 7/10
JG and HJ: 8/10
Damage: 80 + Massage 50 an hour

Last edited by Daisuke; 20-08-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG girl massage at raffles place area

malaysia gal lah
Old 20-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

o.O local Sg that good. thanks for sharing

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 20-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro share contact pls?
Old 20-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fatty001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi contact please!
Old 20-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

hi do I qualify
tks
Old 20-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gadfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not qualified for the points
Old 20-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
philip69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro share contact pls?
Old 20-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
was looking to grab some dinner after working OT in office, and chance upon this new joint, so decided to try my luck. As I entered thru the door, I was greeted by a pretty lady wearing a low cut top, revealing some awesome cleavage and a slight tinge of her black bra, matched with a tight body-hugging mini skirt. She was dressed exactly like the OLs I see around office everyday, and my eyes immediately lit up and asked her if she is available to massage me. I cld feel my bro having a tingly jerk when she said yes. She guided me to the room w a high bed and I proceeded to take a shower. Prices are pretty standard and place looks newly renovated with attached showers in room.

After the shower, she started the oil massage across my back w gd strength and I really enjoyed it. then after awhile i think she no energy liao, suddenly become press here press there, abit piano and lost the sense of rhythm. All this while I chatted with her and from her lahs and lehs, I recognised the slang asked her if she was local and she said yes. just started out in this field not too long ago and dont intend to stay long. I decided not to probe further coz i fear sad stories and dun want to let it spoil my massaji mood..haha.

As she started to massage my inner thighs and lower back, I could feel her soft hands casually brushing across my balls and sometimes circling my asshole, which I was q certain they were intentional. From my massage chionging experience, i think quite daring coz seasoned masseurs usually dont dare to anyhow touch first time customers unless regular or got come before, too many raids and undercover nowadays. Or maybe coz i got lao tiko face, confirm not av kind. The tickling gave me an instant hard-on as i adjusted my hips slightly upwards to make some space and immediately I could feel her touches getting much slower and softer. I cld feel her hands slowly making their way upwards, until they fully cup my balls, massaging them gently w her fingers as the other hand continued circling ard my nether region. She whispered the GQ into my ear and at this level of excitement, how to reject right? rates are rather expensive but for a local girl i think it is reasonable.

Went for the HJ/JG plus body and when I turned around, I cld see her slender body in the dim light with her long flowing hair pressing against my hands. She pulled down her top and grabbed my hand to feel her natural C (i think)cuppers, both her hands now stroking my shaft and she let out soft moans whenever i squeezed them alittle. My other hand autoroamed up her skirt, she didnt resist, brushed past her bare butt causing her to moan slightly as i ventured further, pull her thong to the side and my fingers slowly feeling her wetness stroking her lightly on the surface. She was clean shaven and it made me super horny. Cannot tahan and within mintues, i blew my load all over the bed.

Overall it was enjoyable and will go back again soon.

would like to safeguard this place, therefore will only share contacts with bros above 150pts.
If you got the contact pls treat her nice, and hopefully she will treat us even better!

also pls UP me if you like my share

Looks: 7/10 local sg
Boobs: C cup with slight brownish nipples
Body : slim and smooth
Massage: 7/10
JG and HJ: 8/10
Damage: 80
Very good post bro, let me explore further. Will be there in awhile. Please inbox me the contact.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
malaysia gal lah
Zhun bo? Malaysian or Singaporean?
Old 20-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share. Tks
Old 20-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

Bro, can share ctc?
Will upz you once power recovers
Old 20-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
leisanpi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleisanpi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro can share the location & ctc?
Old 20-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Bro do I qualify?
Old 20-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
runfishyrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro! can share ctc?
thanks!!