The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Already nice detailed report are there in this forum go through that sia do ur homework

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=17284116#post17284116

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkoh118 View Post
Hi bros. Any bro can tell me which Lorong and which house I can get Thai girls for $40-$50. Sorry new to Geylang. Thank you
Old 26-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Fr for 2030 g14

Thin face with long hair and a fleshy curvy body with big enhanced but soft enough boobs, quite slim and a nice fleshy bum and thighs

She is hygiene conscious and no french, condom bj.

Her condom bj is good with lots of feel.

Her cowgirl is excellent.....very tight like got a wet hole gripping me dicky....feeling is great and her riding is gentle....i hate those wl that ride u like they want to slam your groin area into a pancake....g14 is the opposite, her riding is gentle and u will only feel the shoikness of her tightness until u cumming many many

Gfe is maybe 1 or 2 points only, NO cuddling after sex.

Attitude is friendly enough for me, just that he and behaviour....made me really feel like a customer and she is a sex service provider. U know what i mean ? , some wls can let u feel like boyfriend girlfriend or they like u or whatever good special feeling. But g14 is NOT like this, her attitude is like doing some housework as she excellently pumps your dick to climax

She is quite ok with my roaming of her boobs and ass. Pussy is a nono.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Gregong90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been chionging the scene for awhile now and lurking in the forum.

Wanted to share with bros. 2 weekend ago I went to JM14 and got G7 as usual. This time round paid for extension. After BBBJ she was sitting on me and suddenly she put my dick in her pussy raw. Fml man. I fucking panic and went to ttsh the next day because cdc don’t open on weekend. TTSH gave me 5days of PEP meds for HIV and referred me to CDC on Monday who told me they get checked monthly but the risk is still high so he prescribe me 1 month PEP meds (fking burned a hole in my pocket and the worst part is the side effect)

Last night I felt pain while peeing and saw white discharge. Now waiting for 2nd test results for other STD.

I have been chionging for few years and always capped on. previous trips and she did ask me if I wanted to insert without cap but I though she was teasing as she is quite wild. Just becareful guys.

Will probably take milder girls next time.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Gregong90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to share with bros. 2 weekend ago I went to JM14 and got G7 as usual. This time round paid for extension. After BBBJ she was sitting on me and suddenly she put my dick in her pussy raw. Fml man. I fucking panic and went to ttsh the next day because cdc don’t open on weekend. TTSH gave me 5days of PEP meds for HIV and referred me to CDC on Monday who told me they get checked monthly but the risk is still high so he prescribe me 1 month PEP meds (fking burned a hole in my pocket and the worst part is the side effect)

Last night I felt pain while peeing and saw white discharge. Now waiting for 2nd test results for other STD.

I have been chionging for few years and always capped on. previous trips and she did ask me if I wanted to insert without cap but I though she was teasing as she is quite wild. Just becareful guys.

Old 27-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregong90 View Post

New account with 2 post just to sabo wl or really to inform bro over over safety?
Old 27-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:

Young man, have you any sense of the implications of your posting, especially yourself?
Old 27-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are very very lucky you are a new profile on here and still in moderation, because if that wasn't the case I can guarantee you I can land you in -50 territory within 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to round up people to do it to you.

You have no idea the sort of shit you would have stirred up because of your idiotic post. You are on PrEP now, and even you yourself admitted that it has side effects. Who's to know your symptoms now aren't just a figment of your own imagination or paranoia or even the medication you are preemptively on?

PrEP course can easily go up to almost 1K in cost for a course the length of your prescription. I don't believe anyone here would just pony up such a cost at the snap of a fingers.

JM14G7 is about to retire for good from GL by June when her full 24 months in SG is up. Why are you deliberately posting shit like this to wreck her ricebowl when nothing is proven? You do know GL girls get tested monthly for the full range of STDs don't you? I don't believe your luck is so fucked up that she would get a clean record from DSC for 22 months straight now and then you get something from her now. Tell me who's bullshitting? Do you want to get her and her entire house into trouble with the authorities who are most certainly reading this forum as much as any of us?

Fucking CB. Admit it, you're just a clone bot account made by either a disgruntled punter who didn't get a good fuck from her or you're a OKT from one of the competing houses in GL. PUI!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yaloh...

Also got another or same person post that g7 is lady boy with enhanced boobs when actually her boobs are not enhanced

Same person also said the okt name is david and inside the house all is ladyboy.....sounds like competitor or maybe ex biz partner come and sabo

I really doubt that ttsh or cdc will prescribe prep to you just because your dick entered a pussy raw 1 time for dunno how many seconds only
Old 28-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yaloh...

Also got another or same person post that g7 is lady boy with enhanced boobs when actually her boobs are not enhanced

Same person also said the okt name is david and inside the house all is ladyboy.....sounds like competitor or maybe ex biz partner come and sabo

I really doubt that ttsh or cdc will prescribe prep to you just because your dick entered a pussy raw 1 time for dunno how many seconds only
Go ttsh one day later only? Hahaha .. I'm no expert but I doubt any respectable hospital will prescribe thousands of $$$$ of medication just one day after the encounter.

Anyway, there is obviously a smear campaign going on against JM14 and especially G7.

We all know it's rubbish, but it will have some effect for sure. Sigh ...The consequences of getting too popular.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yeepi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, any idea if GL houses have indian girls for service? probably in cat50 range. have the urge to try HAHAHAH
Old 28-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
GLCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Like that still can cheong?
Old 28-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Yaloh...u said it right....there is a smear campaign going on
Old 28-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

no good lah the smear campaign but if it helps in cutting short the queue of horny dicks waiting for her, well i cannot tahan long wait in the queue leh.

she is my current obsession now.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I also find G1 chio. But the amazing thing about humans is that, different people like different looks.

So, one man's meat, maybe another man's poison.

As long as you happy, can liao.
yes g1 is chio alright.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLCheong View Post
Like that still can cheong?
Can. That time I kena cauliflower but need to meet a pinoy from friendster for the first time...if I no std would have up her...but I just serviced her. She find it odd that I didn't up her n thought I was gay lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1