The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
How to minimise swelling penis after a HJ?

i don't think its not enough lube as I feel good while HJ in progress. but of course at times to get better feel, held a bit tight to have a strong ejaculation..

hour or so after HJ, can feel forehead swells, it goes for a day before subsiding, no pain or whatsoever, just a bit more sensitive
Old 08-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to minimise swelling penis after a HJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
i don't think its not enough lube as I feel good while HJ in progress. but of course at times to get better feel, held a bit tight to have a strong ejaculation..

hour or so after HJ, can feel forehead swells, it goes for a day before subsiding, no pain or whatsoever, just a bit more sensitive
Haven't heard of this phenomena before. Where exactly does the swelling occur?

The most common area of swelling on the penis is the foreskin.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

generally the forehead/skin area. goes off after about a day

just that its sensitive when its 'swells'
Old 08-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
generally the forehead/skin area. goes off after about a day

just that its sensitive when its 'swells'
Sounds like Balanitis. https://www.healthline.com/health/balanitis

If it happens often I would suggest circumcision. https://www.healthline.com/health/ci...sion#Overview1
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
a bit tight to have a strong ejaculation..
Could it be that the hj or sex you had is abit rough and its just due to some abrasion that is causing this for you?
Old 12-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS i used to have this happen to me in the past but later discovered it was actually lack of lubrication atleast for me, now when i put enough lubrication it does not occur anymore at all
Old 13-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Haven't heard of this phenomena before. Where exactly does the swelling occur?

The most common area of swelling on the penis is the foreskin.
I have a thick foreskin and it happen to me few times, swollen foreskin and difficult to retract after sex or intensive hj. Does circumcision able to solve the problem?

Visit and talk to a doctor once about circumcision for better sexual health and cleanliness but was told not neccessary to do it.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I have a thick foreskin and it happen to me few times, swollen foreskin and difficult to retract after sex or intensive hj. Does circumcision able to solve the problem?

Visit and talk to a doctor once about circumcision for better sexual health and cleanliness but was told not neccessary to do it.
Everyone has an opinion regarding circumcision. It's up to the individual to decide what is best.

Read the thread on circumcision for a wide range of views and draw your own conclusions.

Old 16-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lovesiamviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Put some ice or wear loose boxer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1