The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
If you're a real cheongster, I'm sure you can get a replacement sooner or later....
?
With all due respect, I disagree. The essence of the thread is to stay away from WL relationships, not to break off and find another one.

And to those who are busy discussing about the girl's family issues, I think trying to keep a relationship with the girl will probably kill you first before her family does. More about that later.

On the track,
TheUnforgiven
Old 26-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
With all due respect, I disagree. The essence of the thread is to stay away from WL relationships, not to break off and find another one.

Bro probably you took my message wrongly as I just wanted to tell him that you can always find replacements for your broken heart be it cheong GL, KTV or HC but with no commitment, no necessary to find another tirak.

Anyway cheers for your effort to discourage from tirakship as majority will hurt. Good Luck!
Old 26-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro probably you took my message wrongly as I just wanted to tell him that you can always find replacements for your broken heart be it cheong GL, KTV or HC but with no commitment, no necessary to find another tirak.

Anyway cheers for your effort to discourage from tirakship as majority will hurt. Good Luck!
Maybe it wasn't your intention to suggest finding another Tirak, but that's what I intepreted anyway. You shouldn't phrase it as "find replacements for your broken heart" as people might get the wrong idea.

Nevertheless, thanks for contributing to the thread. Cheers.

TheUnforgiven
Old 26-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nevertheless, thanks for contributing to the thread. Cheers.

TheUnforgiven
Finally u are back from thailand and start to post in the forum
Old 27-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

A True "Tirak" Story

Notes: This story is about a colleague I know who got into a RL with a canteen girl near our workplace. She might not be a prostitute, but the essence of the story is the same.

When I first arrived at my workplace, my new colleague showed me around by request from my boss. He had been only in Thailand for a month and he tried to snook me by speaking broken thai to the gatoey drink seller at the canteen, which I responded by ordering my drink in thai.

I caught his interest and he started asking me questions as to why I can speak thai. We sat down, had our drink, and the conversation went on and on until we came to the topic of thai girls.

"How do you find thai girls?" he asked

"Thai girls cannot be trusted. Maybe not all, but a significant percentage of them." was my reply.

I then told him about the various things I know from experience (of course not revealing it as a first hand story). The reply I got from him was not to generalise. Then, we were called back to the office before we could continue further.

As I got to know him through the weeks, I found out that he actually had a thai gf from the same canteen, after having been in Thailand for less than a month. I repeatedly told him to be careful and open his eyes big, and his repeated reply was "I know".

He didn't talk much about his relationship with the canteen girl and I never bothered to ask. Until roughly into the third month of work, he started looking depressed and sometimes pissed off, then I asked him what was wrong. He then told me the full story of what happened to him and the girl which was no surprise to me at all.

About a week before, the girl told him she was going to Singapore to visit a relative. He then suspected something was amiss. Come on, how many Thais have relatives in Singapore. Why would she spend one month of her canteen salary to pay for an air ticket just to visit some "relative"?

Anyway, my friend gave her the benefit of the doubt and even went to the airport with her to send her off. While waiting at the airport, she went to the toilet leaving her bag behind with him. Just at that moment, her handphone rang. It was a call from Singapore, with the number unstored on her handphone. My friend picked up the phone.

"Hello, may I speak to XXXX please." said the voice of a Singaporean guy.

"She's gone to the toilet." said my friend.

"Who are you?" the guy questioned.

"Oh, I'm just a friend, seeing her off at the airport." my friend lied. "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yah, can you please ask to to call me when she gets back, thanks."

My friend was shocked. And yet when the girl came out, he pretended that nothing happened and sent her off anyway. When she reached Singapore, she gave a Singaporean hp number to my friend for contact.

Few days later, my friend called her about 8am in the morning. That very same guy picked up the phone. Recognising my friend's voice, that guy got suspicious and started bombarding my friend with questions like "who are you?, "why do you keep calling her?" etc. My friend told him that he was just a friend and would just like to speak with her. The guy then passed the phone to the girl.

Then my friend realised that both of them were talking with the nasal "just woke up" kind of voice. They had been sleeping together (and he once told me he was the only one, hah). My friend asked the girl who was that guy, but she simply denied everything, even in that kind of situation. Again, my friend just pretended nothing was wrong and hung up the phone after talking.

----Please note that this is the part I was told about what happened----

Before she went to Singapore, she left behind her Thai sim card with my friend. I urged him to check through and see if he can discover anything from her sim card. Much to my friend's (and mine) disgust, the girl apparently had been sending love notes to both him and the guy back in Singapore.

When she came back to Thailand, my friend confronted her and she still denied everything. When he showed her the messages, she went ballistic about how he was invading her privacy. Right. He later found out that the guy was a previous staff of our company and she had known him the same way. He continued being the sad fuck he was and pretended nothing happened. I gave up talking to him and he broke up with her soon after, not before money got involved, or so I heard from my other colleagues. He got burnt in both emotional and monetary terms and exposed himself to diseases (who knows how many Singaporean guys from my workplace she had been fucking).

Here ends the first part of the lesson.

Disgusted,
TheUnforgiven
Old 27-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
Finally u are back from thailand and start to post in the forum
I'm still in Thailand.

Deeply Rooted,
TheUnforgiven
Old 27-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm still in Thailand.

Deeply Rooted,
TheUnforgiven
im an old friend where u had been posted to before
Old 27-05-2005, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
im an old friend where u had been posted to before

did you know the canteen girl too?
Old 27-05-2005, 04:43 AM
Samster

Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Since it's for the good purposes, I will share one story of my friend and all identity had been changed for discreet reasons.

My friend named King was an avid customer in the cat 40 GL and mostly on ST to avoid KC after getting hurt from a WL before. But not to surprise, he slowly found another WL who he loves very much after spending numerous double and triple sessions with her, they began their tirakship program and they got very close to the extent until he was going to GL at least 5 days out of a week. Although King is drawing a good pay but after a while his finances began to strain after spending too much on his tirak. And at 1 point of time he was having credit card bills close to SGD15K. Thanks to his lucky stars, he managed to strike 4D and suddenly he got a windfall of SGD50K and that was the time where the problem started.............

The WL named Fon is a petite girl from Chiang Rai and she got bubbly eyes that will melt any young mens heart. She was having a lot of problems working in GL due to the back-stabbing of WLs and jealously of her popularity. Although she got good $ but she was far from happy working in GL due to the amt of customers that she needs to serve. King was frustrated to see his love one suffering and she had just started working only for 6 months so she can't leave so fast as her boss wouldn't want to lose such a milk cow.
And up came a stupid and daring plan, Fon manage to convince King to elope with her to Thailand and King was too eager to decide what was rite or wrong and off they escaped from the boss and authorities in Sg and landed in Malaysia in Fon's sister's house where her sis got married to a malaysian. From KL, they made their way back to Thailand and finally reached the hometown of Fon. Armed with the rest of the winnings from the 4D, King was confident that his adventure will be a success. So they decided they had to find something to do cos they can't just rely on his winnings. So Fon came out with an idea of opening a shop to sell food but they wanted to shfit to BKK due to King was unable to adapt to countryside life. So off they went and settle down in BKK and manage to find a place to open a small eatery with accomendation above the shop. At first business was okay and life was ordinary and both of them were happy, then 1 of Fon's friend came looking for her asking for her help to stay with them due to "Gleng Jai"|(Pai Say) she agreed to it. This girl named Jan is one of those bad influences which all man hates. She is into all vices and slowly day by day Fon was influenced by her bad habits and started to chalk up huge gambling debts. King loved Fon very much so he didn't dare to scold her but just kept finding ways to help her to clear her debts.

One day King found out that the days earnings was missing and he was very sure that it was Fon who took it,so he went to confront her and they ended up fighting with King was hurted by a knife which Fon threw at him out of frustration. It ended with 10 sitches on his neck area but King was a person with forgiving heart so they ended up again. While King was trying his best to write off Fon's debts, she was enjoying her life with her new found friends, partying in Longbien Yelemen(Thai disco) almost 3-4 times a week. Fon was always drunk whenever she partys and sometimes reaching home in the morning. King was puzzled how come she had changed so much from before as they were hand in hand just 6 months ago. It went on for about 3 months and until one day King found out that Fon was having an affair with one of the owners of the disco and he decided to spy on her. He couldn't believe in his eyes that the one he loves so much was hugging the another man in the disco and his heart was smashed into pieces. That nite King waited for Fon to come home and when she came back, he asked her about it. To his surprise, Fon replied him that she had been seeing him for about a month already and the reason she gave was King wasn't able to provide the basic of her needs. King begged for her return but it was too late as Fon had became the dark side of the forces. The worst thing was she told King that she didn't really love him that much but was with him becos she knew that King had won some $ from the lottery so he was her immediate saviour at that time. King was devastated and his heart was smashed into pieces, he even tried to commit suicide by drinking a bottle of washing detergent but death wasn't on his side, he survived. When he was in the hospital bed, Fon came and visit him with her new found flame and told King that she will be moving out. King was in pain but couldn't say a word due to the washing of his internal organs(sorry english bad cannot find the correct word). He could just see his tirak's shadow disappearing with another man. After he was discharged from the hospital, he was shocked to find out that Fon had withdrew 30kbaht from their acc and all her things were moved from the house and the best was the hp was cut off. He tried to contact her family in Chiang Rai for her whereabouts but the family was too ashamed to face him. At this my friend finally gave up and decided it was time to move on.....................

Estimate Total Damage for this Lesson:
Estimated expentiture in Sg = SGD10K = est 240kbaht
Rental for the shop house = 10k x 9 months = 90kbaht
Allowances and debts for her = 450kbaht
Stolen = 30kbaht
Total = 810kbaht = est SGD33750 + 1 BROKEN HEART so is it worth it?

Until today Fon's whereabouts is still unknown and the morale of this story is too educated those who are die-hard tiraks who are contemplating tirakship. Of course there are success stories but it's just a warning how bad it can lead to so for those "Dream-seekers" it's ain't simple as it seems to be..............
Old 27-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Bros......Not all thai gers are as described... I'm having a very good and smooth relationship with a accountant in thailand now....

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Bros......Not all thai gers are as described... I'm having a very good and smooth relationship with a accountant in thailand now....
I agree with Hako. I think it really depends on who one chooses to meet and where we meet them. While I dun doubt BM's narration cos I know these gals exist, I would realy have a hard time looking for them in my circle of female thai friends, which incidentally is larger than my circle of male thai friends (cos the gers always intro more of their friends mah).

Not all the gers I know are "decent". Some are WLs, yet I am sure that in their hearts if they ever meet their Reason, they would gladly give up they work and have a happy family with him instead. Have seen a few of them already done that. Having said that, I also know of WLs who are dishonest. One of my Nong Sao has a hasty spending habit, and therefore needs to have multiple sponsors and bfs to maintain it. After multiple rounds of advise (even scoldings from me), she still does not want to change and finally she lost the guy who truly loves her and also this pii chai here. (My version of Pii Chai is not the same as SC's)
Old 27-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like that I think you are a generous lover will lots of cash to spare....kidding

Have asked yourself before did she really send the $ back home or she spend the $ herself?

This is the most common excuse that all tiraks face as I myself also kanna before. Providing financial support to her is part of the deal but it depends on what is the $ for like for. The problem is that most TGs doesn't know whether what are the dos and don'ts. You will have to educate her on this part and it's not easy. If after some point of time, you think that it's unreasonable, maybe it's time to make a decision cos in the long run you will suffer, believe me cos I'm also one of the victims. That's why I'm leaving my current gf due to the fact, I can't meet her financial demands and it's better for me to let her go cos it will be better for both of us in future. Remember like the chinese saying "CHANG TONG BU RU DUAN TONG"(short pain is better than prolong pain). If you're a real cheongster, I'm sure you can get a replacement sooner or later....
?
WAH!!!! After reading all the horror stories of having a Tirak esp Thai tiraks, isnt it be better off for us men to just stick with local Sg gals then? Im also thinking of embarking a tirak adventure with my gal, but now Im really having doubts. Even after her assurances that MOney will not be in the equation of our relationship. Now, I really really have to think twice or thrice about it.
Thks for the pre-warnings guys!!!!!!

Vamp
Old 27-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu

This is for sure......of course there are good TGs available for everybody but for this thread, we are discussing about the rotten apples to warn others for "Heartbreak" prevention purposes.

I guess you like to hear success stories rite? Like that I can write another story of another friend of mine who is successful in another thread but that one involves thai guy and sg lady..................
Old 27-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is for sure......of course there are good TGs available for everybody but for this thread, we are discussing about the rotten apples to warn others for "Heartbreak" prevention purposes.

I guess you like to hear success stories rite? Like that I can write another story of another friend of mine who is successful in another thread but that one involves thai guy and sg lady..................
Pee BM, unfortunately so many who come here do not bother to read the thread from the beginning, or even its original intention. They jump in at the middle or worse the end, and got caught flat-footed from the start. I myself almost gave up on a good gal (my 1st Thai gf) and I know what it can be like. Everything she did became a reason to suspect and worry and put so much stress on both of us. Too bad she can no longer benefit from my much wider experience and deeper understanding of the typical (I mean normal) TG after all I had gone thru. My current tirak reaps this benefit.

If only it is possible to balance our postings, but I know it is hard, and I have been guilty at the other end of the spectrum.
Old 27-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesferatu
WAH!!!! After reading all the horror stories of having a Tirak esp Thai tiraks, isnt it be better off for us men to just stick with local Sg gals then? Im also thinking of embarking a tirak adventure with my gal, but now Im really having doubts. Even after her assurances that MOney will not be in the equation of our relationship. Now, I really really have to think twice or thrice about it.
Thks for the pre-warnings guys!!!!!!

Vamp

It is good to start a thread to warn fellow samsters about risks involved
with a thai tiraks especially those newbies.
I have noticed alot of Thai newbies showing great interest by start asking
around for info and opportunities to work in LOS after a few trips.
Their main objective must be looking for a thai tirak, pick up some thai language and learning their culture etc.
Wondering is the employment market and remuneration much more
better in bangkok than s'pore...i doubt so.
I believe some of those senior samsters who are base in khrung thep
until now started off with such an intentions and objective
Wouldn't it be they posses a greater risks of getting burnt rather than
for people here who could only managed a few days up there over
couple of 8-10 trips per year. I'm trying to figure out which group of
them are more vulnerable to the risks. so what you guys think?
Understand the good intention of the thread starter but why he still
chose to work there since he mentioned most thai gals cannot be trusted.
No hard feeling and offend.

2 satang worth

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1