The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhGong88 View Post
haha i have been around since strand hotel days. Those old bird confirm know club99 2nd home days. But i just create account this year. Bo bian so much security nowadays from stable. small head blood vessel want burst liao so lan lan create acc.

This means im a clone or fr writer as well?? hahaha
5555 but you did not write FR After FR as soon as you create your account...but like some say, Fake news and Fake Fr are all over the internet...if you are unlucky booked fake girls with fake everything...Lol.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 10
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Gumsia LUSTVEGAS for bring Yuri to our shore.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688556
when i saw her at first sight , my first thought was like :" Thats it !! i hit the jackpot * snapping fingers. " Real person milf chio pretty type of gal.
Looks: 8/10 Pretty milf, looks better than pic.
Boobs: 7/10 Small C cups
Massage: N.A
Frenching: 8.5/10 Great
BJ: 7/10 Not bad
FJ: 8.5/10, Great FJ, very wet and likes to be fingered hard.
GFE: 9/10 Easy to communicate.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
My 1st RTF

Source - TheRegentLust
Babe - Apple
(https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688524)

First Encounter (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=29575)

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Dun be LAZY ... go read my 1st Encounter
Boobs - "C" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, She told me it is ORIGINAL, no visible knife marks under breast, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Personality - 8/10 (Usually when 2nd RTF, babes will be lazy and give 1 shot including GFE, however, she maintains and up the level for me)
Frenching - 9/10 DFK (Love the way she French with me, she is one babe that kiss me with passion and emotion)
Cunninglus - Fantastic (No Smell, bald smooth shaven made her orgasm several times) Sensitive and cummed when I had my take-out DATY. Totally wet the bed, sorry brother after me. She says it is done via Laser.
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning (I love the way she grinds) She orgasm several times together with me (maybe becoz of Chemistry)
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides, blows me. GFE feel, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an GFE kind with warmth personality of a Thai babe.

1st SHOT
We spend 10 mins in heavy kissing and goping, pealing my clothes off as I did on her RED lacy Bra and lacy G-strings once in her room. The feel of coming home to a Sex-Craved Kitty, and was almost going to mis-fired, she stopped and lead me to shower. There in the bathroom, it continues another round of steamy heavy petting, using her inner thighs gripping my hard throbbing manhood, with soapy shampoo it was like doing her thighs as she deep kisses me.

She sat herself on the edge of the tub and starts DT and BBBJ ... I told her, nobody is able to make me cum BBBJ and CIM (She just smiles and said to me, let me try with feeling) ... how to reject like that ... it was sooo much different from the 1st encounter I had with her. Felt so much like a FB... She succeeded and said it taste sweet and nice. Not many man taste sweet. (I guess it her way of trying to KC) I was just stunned and a happy man because I love being BJed, however, no babes is able to make the mark.

2nd Shot
She wipe me dry and lead me to the edge of the bed, sat me down, straddling me with her legs open, hugging and kissing me all over my ears, neck forehead, cheeks where ever she can plant her lips on. It was slow and sensuous. Then she made me lie down as she do a helicopter turning to 69 and we ate each other. Within a short while of she orgasm violently with afew squirts (I think she is a Squirter) and then she told me, it is my turn. Within 5 minutes, my sweet vanilla protein rich cream were all consumed by her as I watch her lick her lips (Disclaimer ~ It might not happen to you, so please do not ask for it) In my mind, I am already spent and legs wobbly. She came up and frenched me as I did her, tasting my own vanilla. She said, no man has done that to her giving her orgasm as well dare kiss her when she just had vanilla protein unless she spit and mouth wash .. I told her, it is fair as a lover, the babe dare CIM then the man should kiss her as well. She just smiles and continue kissing me.

We french for almost 15 minutes with like long lost. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body especially my weak spot, she was grinding her groin on my thighs with her moist hole and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my semi-hard rod. All this while, she uses me to satify her needs and in control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. (Disclaimer ~ I guess she is comfortable with me, which may not happen to you).

I really enjoyed when a lady just take control and violated me for her sextification first, which makes it less commercial to me, hard to come by such babes. ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. Gonna be many RTF and hopefully not get KCed by her. Somehow, this babe is able to KC me and I kind of allow it.

3rd Shot (Disclaimer ~ IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR YOU, because she said that I am SPECIAL)
When she had her filled, she whispers lustfully into my eyes and give her my best shot like last time we were together. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. Deciding on giving her the tongue-ful treatment. Not a screamer but soft moaner she is.

From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood (fully capped) which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for my tool. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up when I am in Bangkok area. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

Stable
Good Job Bro !!! Please bring more babes like her and make me BROKE.

The Good
Apple attitude and svc as well as GFE improved tremendous (I have never experienced a RTF babe giving better service, usually I stopped at 2nd RTF due to drop in SVC and GFE) She is really supper Gaolat, maybe she is my nemesis, I really love her SVC and GFE. For me, this 1st RTF made me confirmed my other 2 RTF with Bro Regent with no regrets. Her Svc and GFE meets beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. (Disclaimer ~ Whatever happen today, I can assure that it will never happen to you because she said the chemistry between us is SPECIAL and she will never give any customer what she gave me ... Sooo, no need to ask her)

The Bad
So far, I cannot find any fault (Maybe because no time to find fault)

The Ugly

Wa bro your FR like that sure spoil market to the max sia!
Old 26-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AhGong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
5555 but you did not write FR After FR as soon as you create your account...but like some say, Fake news and Fake Fr are all over the internet...if you are unlucky booked fake girls with fake everything...Lol.
555 like that bo bian liao next week going to bonk 2 girls from diff stable to prove my innocence 5555

But pardon me for my lousy ang mo and fr cannot write got dragon got tiger fr... 5555
Chok dee na
Old 26-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Why would you say that I spoil market ?

I am content to just have ONE GOOD SHOT with which so far since 2002, no babes can score like APPLE ... She is the one giving me and not that I gave her special treatment ... I paid like everyone else $190, OKT did not give me any special priviledge except allow me book in advance which no other OKT does to me (with exception BeauThaiFul, BonnieSan and Siam Angel)

I also tip her $20, if you ask me why she gave me, it would have to be CHEMISTRY between me and her.

I am a ONE SHOT guy , however, if a babe is able to manage 2nd shot with me, I would RTF, however, 99% the babes RTF their SVC and GFE would drop resulting in a very commercial felt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 26-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
du_lan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaw88 View Post
Hi all,

I am a cheongster who love to visit Thai Dome 1 FL.

When the lady is good and serve well according me, I will post an FR. And if there were special happening during the bonk, I will share the story with you and include some gifs to bring your imagination to the next level.

When the lady is avg and not up to expectation, there is no point coming to the forum to 'suan' her or the stable as

1) the thread or post will be removed
2) the clones will zap you as you somewhat will affect their businesses

The fact is that there are ladies with attitude and sometimes there is just no chemistry, FLs are humans too so we have no control over their emotions.

The main thing I would love to avoid is the lady is diff from the pic or when they are time watchers rushing for the next appointment.

One way to avoid this is to stick to the reputable ones such as Air Angels (Closed) PAcific Star (Closed) Laserbabes (up lorry) Siam Angel (under maintenance mode). It is sad to see the good stables went busted but that is the reality as they are the ones with more businesses for so many good reasons.

Donkey years ago, there were many reputable cheongters whom i followed such as bro Naka Timo and a few others.

Wish that this thread will continue to provide bro with true FR for references. More sharing and less fake FRs as the world is already filled with lots of them.

All the best and I hope for more good stables to serve us bros. Win win situation.

My two cent thoughts
nice said, will keep in mind! Thanks for sharing!
Old 26-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhGong88 View Post
haha i have been around since strand hotel days. Those old bird confirm know club99 2nd home days. But i just create account this year. Bo bian so much security nowadays from stable. small head blood vessel want burst liao so lan lan create acc.

This means im a clone or fr writer as well?? hahaha

Those good old days.... Park view Hotel! hahahaha.

I have been around the block as well...
Old 26-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Why would you say that I spoil market ?

I am content to just have ONE GOOD SHOT with which so far since 2002, no babes can score like APPLE ... She is the one giving me and not that I gave her special treatment ... I paid like everyone else $190, OKT did not give me any special priviledge except allow me book in advance which no other OKT does to me (with exception BeauThaiFul, BonnieSan and Siam Angel)

I also tip her $20, if you ask me why she gave me, it would have to be CHEMISTRY between me and her.

I am a ONE SHOT guy , however, if a babe is able to manage 2nd shot with me, I would RTF, however, 99% the babes RTF their SVC and GFE would drop resulting in a very commercial felt.

Bro, Solid FR la...

Sibei Jelly siaaaaa....
Old 26-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Dont worry abt FR spoiling market la bro.
He had a truly wonderful time n hence expressed it all in words to repay the lady. Very detailed FR which probably didnt miss a second of his session with Apple.
Excellent write up with strong english imo!!!
Thoroughly enjoyed reading it😉
Old 26-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
In general, a lot of the FRs here are nothing more than advertisements. Especially those coming from 20 pointers with 0 power.
That's quite a dumb statement to make, if you actually know which ones are the advertisement FRs.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Newbies so pro in feedback and criticize veterans...cannot blame brothers for being doubtful as so many 20 pointers are giving raving reviews....many also ott their facts wrong like stating apartment when the girls are based in hotel or wrong cup size etc....btw I thought power indicates number of years in the forum? 0 power means 0 years?
well no idea about the power or points thing as it doesnt matter to me,like i mentioned in my fr not all the things that was mentioned about beny is true,like saying her boobs is natural when it is obviously enhanced etc etc,sometimes we have to manage our expectations.dont blame them for being doubtful but i think you can see how the clones write their frs as they always have certain style or fixed comments,wont mention which stable but i definitely only stick to a few good ones i trust
Old 26-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
He had a truly wonderful time n hence expressed it all in words to repay the lady. Very detailed FR which probably didnt miss a second of his session with Apple.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading it��
Thank you Bro KOC88

Indeed I have a wonderful time and by writing FR is the way to help her .
She has reasons doing this, I will not share her story because it is her personal and private issue.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Last edited by Masakarius; 26-04-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My 1st RTF

Source - TheRegentLust
Babe - Apple
(https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688524)

First Encounter (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=29575)

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Dun be LAZY ... go read my 1st Encounter
Boobs - "C" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, She told me it is ORIGINAL, no visible knife marks under breast, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Personality - 8/10 (Usually when 2nd RTF, babes will be lazy and give 1 shot including GFE, however, she maintains and up the level for me)
Frenching - 9/10 DFK (Love the way she French with me, she is one babe that kiss me with passion and emotion)
Cunninglus - Fantastic (No Smell, bald smooth shaven made her orgasm several times) Sensitive and cummed when I had my take-out DATY. Totally wet the bed, sorry brother after me. She says it is done via Laser.
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning (I love the way she grinds) She orgasm several times together with me (maybe becoz of Chemistry)
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides, blows me. GFE feel, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an GFE kind with warmth personality of a Thai babe.

1st SHOT
We spend 10 mins in heavy kissing and goping, pealing my clothes off as I did on her RED lacy Bra and lacy G-strings once in her room. The feel of coming home to a Sex-Craved Kitty, and was almost going to mis-fired, she stopped and lead me to shower. There in the bathroom, it continues another round of steamy heavy petting, using her inner thighs gripping my hard throbbing manhood, with soapy shampoo it was like doing her thighs as she deep kisses me.

She sat herself on the edge of the tub and starts DT and BBBJ ... I told her, nobody is able to make me cum BBBJ and CIM (She just smiles and said to me, let me try with feeling) ... how to reject like that ... it was sooo much different from the 1st encounter I had with her. Felt so much like a FB... She succeeded and said it taste sweet and nice. Not many man taste sweet. (I guess it her way of trying to KC) I was just stunned and a happy man because I love being BJed, however, no babes is able to make the mark.

2nd Shot
She wipe me dry and lead me to the edge of the bed, sat me down, straddling me with her legs open, hugging and kissing me all over my ears, neck forehead, cheeks where ever she can plant her lips on. It was slow and sensuous. Then she made me lie down as she do a helicopter turning to 69 and we ate each other. Within a short while of she orgasm violently with afew squirts (I think she is a Squirter) and then she told me, it is my turn. Within 5 minutes, my sweet vanilla protein rich cream were all consumed by her as I watch her lick her lips (Disclaimer ~ It might not happen to you, so please do not ask for it) In my mind, I am already spent and legs wobbly. She came up and frenched me as I did her, tasting my own vanilla. She said, no man has done that to her giving her orgasm as well dare kiss her when she just had vanilla protein unless she spit and mouth wash .. I told her, it is fair as a lover, the babe dare CIM then the man should kiss her as well. She just smiles and continue kissing me.

We french for almost 15 minutes with like long lost. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body especially my weak spot, she was grinding her groin on my thighs with her moist hole and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my semi-hard rod. All this while, she uses me to satify her needs and in control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. (Disclaimer ~ I guess she is comfortable with me, which may not happen to you).

I really enjoyed when a lady just take control and violated me for her sextification first, which makes it less commercial to me, hard to come by such babes. ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. Gonna be many RTF and hopefully not get KCed by her. Somehow, this babe is able to KC me and I kind of allow it.

3rd Shot (Disclaimer ~ IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR YOU, because she said that I am SPECIAL)
When she had her filled, she whispers lustfully into my eyes and give her my best shot like last time we were together. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. Deciding on giving her the tongue-ful treatment. Not a screamer but soft moaner she is.

From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood (fully capped) which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for my tool. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up when I am in Bangkok area. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

Stable
Good Job Bro !!! Please bring more babes like her and make me BROKE.

The Good
Apple attitude and svc as well as GFE improved tremendous (I have never experienced a RTF babe giving better service, usually I stopped at 2nd RTF due to drop in SVC and GFE) She is really supper Gaolat, maybe she is my nemesis, I really love her SVC and GFE. For me, this 1st RTF made me confirmed my other 2 RTF with Bro Regent with no regrets. Her Svc and GFE meets beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. (Disclaimer ~ Whatever happen today, I can assure that it will never happen to you because she said the chemistry between us is SPECIAL and she will never give any customer what she gave me ... Sooo, no need to ask her)

The Bad

The Ugly
Wa got bathtub?! must try liao hahahah
Old 26-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

26/5/18.

I don’t think I need to elaborate more of APPLE from REGENTLUST. Doesn’t feel commercial @ all. Couldn’t have gotten 1 more shot in but was too busy playing with my phone and looking at phone vids hahaha. But do take note, this is not her first tour in the FL industry. She had clocked tours in Taiwan and hongkong so she’s definitely not inexperienced.

Looks : 8.5/10 ( she reminded me of a FL who I used to RTF 3x who then went on to be a successful biznesswoman and she looks way better than the photos itself.
Body : 9/10 Petite but curves all in the right places.
The whole experience : 9.5/10 out-fucking-standing. The FR’s by the other bros above should suit as a reference.
RTF factor : definitely.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed reading it😉
Exactly! Good FRs will make FLs like Apple return more often because the quick money will suck her deeper into the greed abyst hahaha .

Her newfound riches will also attract her similar friends who are serious about earning through good service to hit our shores.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1