The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
What the fuck are u saying
Your English learn in PRC is it or your translation app is fucked up
Agree with u for the first time man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
Giving you the benefit of the doubt,
suggest you contact Migrants' Workers Centre:

MWC Serangoon
579, Serangoon Road,
Singapore 218193

MWC Geylang
82, Geylang Lorong 23, Atrix, #01-06,
Singapore 388409

Opening Hours:
Tuesdays to Fridays: 9am to 7pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 11am to 3pm
Mondays and Public Holidays: Closed

Helpline: (+65) 6536 2692

-
Din know MWC can arrange abortion. They arrange for the govt bond to refund to employer also?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 21-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Try this: http://www.home.org.sg/
Old 22-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Option 1
Assume you are the hero that wants to help, tricky affair according to this website.
http://www.aware.org.sg/information/abortion/
Basically for a domestic helper, if she has to keep it from her employer, how...

If she is only 3 weeks, there could also be chances her employer will send her back without stating she is pregant, so they won't get into trouble with MOM.

Option 2
If you are the sharp-shooter that score the shot.
Same process as listed in the website.. but most prob have to deal with the wrath of the wife.
Maybe you can start another thread asking for advice on that later.

Option 3
If the helper is only asking you for money to help her... then do us a favour, donate the money to some charitable organisation instead. If not, just donate to boss here and keep the forum going.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Eh if u posting purely to help her...why must post rating on her looks and body....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 22-02-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Option 3
If the helper is only asking you for money to help her... then do us a favour, donate the money to some charitable organisation instead. If not, just donate to boss here and keep the forum going.
This i agree also
Old 22-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Eh if u posting purely to help her...why must post rating on her looks and body....
Ya, same thoughts while reading the post ^^
Old 22-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Hi Guys,

Before you guys started to give all the shitty words, let me clear this first.

I just get to know this Myanmar maid via wechat. Knn, got conned by Singaporean guy to bed. And now, she is preg. based on what she said I think about 3 weeks preg.

Firstly, she doesn't want to go back Myanmar. So anyway, you experience bros, can help to do abortion in Singapore without informing MOM.

But simple minded thats y got fuck and run by bastard.

I just want to help her as much as I could. She still a parents (70s) and 4 siblings studying in Myanmar.

So please help. Although is bad karma but in a way we are generating good karma. If she send back, no work no money, all will die at home. And abortion is one life and moreover 30days, but we save the whole family.

This is not laughing matter, so please give wise words.

First time, getting into this. Also, don't good or bad. I met her 2 times, and the feeling with her is good. I am married but not into sex with her.

Thank you.
This is no laughing matter indeed....
In order to help her and not get yourself onto trouble I suggest u discuss this with your wife and see if can come up with a solution as woman should know their rights better...
Frankly speaking there's not much help can be found here.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Ts, what she need is just a pill to abort a baby about 3 weeks...abortion pill mifeprex, mifepristone, RU486, or medication abortion...

http://www.enki-village.com/3-weeks-...-abortion.html

Only thing here in Sinkieland you cannot buy the pill over the counter. Need to see a gynae to do so.

Can get the pill in neighbor country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
TS, as mentioned by Bro Boarding.
There's this pill that take orally and abortion. But problem is no lobang to buy.
You can try asking around in LP, some maid got lobang there. Approx $350/pill. One is good enough.

Why am I not surprised men make the abortion pill RU486 sound like Panadol?? The RU486 pill is not easy or convenient!!!

To use RU486, there is good reasons for a doctor or gynae to see her first, and do ultrasound to check the pregnancy state.

RU486 method is actually 3 pills. After ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy, she take 1 at first, probably at a clinic and then 2 more pills the next day. This method causes miscarriage, making the foetus come out from... you know... where you also came out from. Ask your mummy.

For a week, the woman will bleed, likely very heavy bleeding and intense abdominal pain. It is like the worst period in her whole life... enough pain and inconvenience to get 1 week medical leave using this method. No work for a week or so. After that week, she must return to the clinic to ultrasound again to confirm the baby has come out of her body... through her... you know... ask your mummy where you came out from! If it was not successful, surgical method is used.

RU486 method is only about 90% effective... 10% failure chance... and only for very early detected pregnancy. It is effective for normal pregnancy up to about 7-9 weeks, and cannot be used for those abnormal or complicated pregnancy. Women periods are mostly 4 weeks, but it can change due to sickness, stress, not enough sleep, etc. She may not think anything is wrong until later... 5th or 6th week, and then decided something odd... then test for pregnancy. When found out pregnant, discuss with the man, decide what to do, how much it cost, and make a clinic appointment, she may be just in time, or too late, to use this method.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Kena chak by sis.

Anyway I just say the methods and left TS to decide. Knowing he will not be able to procure the med here. Reason why I said need to see gynae to get.

Thks for your detail below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Why am I not surprised men make the abortion pill RU486 sound like Panadol?? The RU486 pill is not easy or convenient!!!

To use RU486, there is good reasons for a doctor or gynae to see her first, and do ultrasound to check the pregnancy state.

RU486 method is actually 3 pills. After ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy, she take 1 at first, probably at a clinic and then 2 more pills the next day. This method causes miscarriage, making the foetus come out from... you know... where you also came out from. Ask your mummy.

For a week, the woman will bleed, likely very heavy bleeding and intense abdominal pain. It is like the worst period in her whole life... enough pain and inconvenience to get 1 week medical leave using this method. No work for a week or so. After that week, she must return to the clinic to ultrasound again to confirm the baby has come out of her body... through her... you know... ask your mummy where you came out from! If it was not successful, surgical method is used.

RU486 method is only about 90% effective... 10% failure chance... and only for very early detected pregnancy. It is effective for normal pregnancy up to about 7-9 weeks, and cannot be used for those abnormal or complicated pregnancy. Women periods are mostly 4 weeks, but it can change due to sickness, stress, not enough sleep, etc. She may not think anything is wrong until later... 5th or 6th week, and then decided something odd... then test for pregnancy. When found out pregnant, discuss with the man, decide what to do, how much it cost, and make a clinic appointment, she may be just in time, or too late, to use this method.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 22-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Kena chak by sis.

Anyway I just say the methods and left TS to decide. Knowing he will not be able to procure the med here. Reason why I said need to see gynae to get.

When we reach the stage we will know what to do bro. The rest of the details is on a need to know basis.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Shubet66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blong View Post
This i agree also
Agree with you too
Old 22-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Maid can go for abortion and its legal. Please read up your facts.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sis, why seems really knows the inside out of the pill, not you take the lead and talk to her 1st and help her ... of cos financially you can get help form good person here

Ah Mi To Fu Shan zai Shan Zai
Old 23-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Having an abortion, no matter at which stage, is like giving birth. The woman actually needs to rest, just like a proper confinement period after delivery, to let her body recover from the ordeal.

I know the abortion process because we were on the cusp of aborting our baby (3rd child, financial restraints) few years ago but received all the proper advice from our gynae. After mulling for a few days, we decided to keep the baby. Till this day, I am glad we made the right decision.

Last edited by makka111; 23-02-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kena chak by sis.

You probably hit a sensitive nerve...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1