The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Awkward MILF with Excellent Service

This thread will inevitably be deleted because the spirit of sharing is dead. Will try to keep it alive as long as possible until I give up.

Intro:

It was late night and I was wandering in a crowded central area. Saw this slim milf standing outside of a shop doing some stretching. First look not too bad. Decided to go ahead and asked her if she does massage.

Was led to the counter, signed in and went inside the room.

Room was VERY spacious. Attached shower, 2 seater sofa, coffee table, cabinet and massage bed with plenty of room to walk about.

Milf came back in to do the massage. I was not there for the massage. So I got her to do her massage fast.

Conversation was very awkward because both her english and mandarin was terrible yet she was trying very hard.

Ratings:

Location: 8/10 Central area, easily accessible by bus. 5 min walk from MRT. Drivers may have hard time finding parking when it gets crowded.
Room: 7/10 despite this place being relatively new, the interiors look quite old. But room is spacious. shower heater not working.

Name: K**
Nationality: Cambodian-vietnamese
Looks: 7/10 average looking, skinny face without much meat. Got malay/thai type of look
Complexion: 7/10 normal thai type of tan
Body: 7/10 she is slim and petite built with very big headlights. So overall, her body is disproportionate. Lower scores because her boobs are enhanced
Boobs: 3/10 Hers should be a double D cup. Very hard and fake. It was a very poorly done implant, like a botched job. You can feel the silicone at her nipple area is de-pressed.
Massage: 2/10 non existant
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, very focused on pleasing, can deep throat a bit
FJ: 8/10 very horny type, likes to talk dirty, can see her expression enjoying my thrusting. Clean shaven pussy.
Attitude: 9/10 she had shortcomings but her attitude was fantastic. After the deed was done and apparently she was very happy. She bowed down a bit to thank me. I have not encountered an ML thanking me for bonking her. After my shower, while dressing up, she insisted I sit down on the sofa for her to help me with wearing my socks. Where to find such good service?
Damage: market rate.

Overall, the session was still awkward. She is quite new to this line, less than 1 month. So some of her actions were weird, conversations were weird. Even the GQ part was weird.

Interested bros can PM me. My guideline on sharing has always been based on reputation and forum contribution and lastly, exchange of contacts. If I do not reply you, likely you are missing one or both of these.

I forgot to add: remember to take their business card. I see that you can get stamp for each visit and the 7th session is free.

Last edited by halogen019; 30-01-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: add details
Old 31-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Awkward MILF with Excellent Service

seems good. can pm ctc ?
Old 31-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Mattsparco is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattsparco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share bro thanks
Old 01-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Can pm me the location? Thanks!

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 01-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexfiends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact. Thanks
Old 02-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share the location? Thanks.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Quote:
This thread will inevitably be deleted because the spirit of sharing is dead. Will try to keep it alive as long as possible until I give up.

Hahaha. Still around.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share the location? Thanks.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share ty
Old 02-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tim8k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact & location,thks
Old 02-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Intro:

It was late night and I was wandering in a crowded central area. Saw this slim milf standing outside of a shop doing some stretching. First look not too bad. Decided to go ahead and asked her if she does massage.

Was led to the counter, signed in and went inside the room.

Room was VERY spacious. Attached shower, 2 seater sofa, coffee table, cabinet and massage bed with plenty of room to walk about.

Milf came back in to do the massage. I was not there for the massage. So I got her to do her massage fast.

Conversation was very awkward because both her english and mandarin was terrible yet she was trying very hard.

Ratings:

Location: 8/10 Central area, easily accessible by bus. 5 min walk from MRT. Drivers may have hard time finding parking when it gets crowded.
Room: 7/10 despite this place being relatively new, the interiors look quite old. But room is spacious. shower heater not working.

Name: K**
Nationality: Cambodian-vietnamese
Looks: 7/10 average looking, skinny face without much meat. Got malay/thai type of look
Complexion: 7/10 normal thai type of tan
Body: 7/10 she is slim and petite built with very big headlights. So overall, her body is disproportionate. Lower scores because her boobs are enhanced
Boobs: 3/10 Hers should be a double D cup. Very hard and fake. It was a very poorly done implant, like a botched job. You can feel the silicone at her nipple area is de-pressed.
Massage: 2/10 non existant
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, very focused on pleasing, can deep throat a bit
FJ: 8/10 very horny type, likes to talk dirty, can see her expression enjoying my thrusting. Clean shaven pussy.
Attitude: 9/10 she had shortcomings but her attitude was fantastic. After the deed was done and apparently she was very happy. She bowed down a bit to thank me. I have not encountered an ML thanking me for bonking her. After my shower, while dressing up, she insisted I sit down on the sofa for her to help me with wearing my socks. Where to find such good service?
Damage: market rate.

Overall, the session was still awkward. She is quite new to this line, less than 1 month. So some of her actions were weird, conversations were weird. Even the GQ part was weird.

Interested bros can PM me. My guideline on sharing has always been based on reputation and forum contribution and lastly, exchange of contacts. If I do not reply you, likely you are missing one or both of these.

I forgot to add: remember to take their business card. I see that you can get stamp for each visit and the 7th session is free.

Bro, I was there just now.. didn't open.

Wonder if it still exist.

Tried to call yesterday, no one pick up.

regards,
vigilant42
Old 02-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blazblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro
Old 04-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ipad0889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share? Thanks what are you doing now?
Old 06-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Bro, I was there just now.. didn't open.

Wonder if it still exist.

Tried to call yesterday, no one pick up.

regards,
vigilant42
Hi bro

I think should still exist. Think the shop is quite new. Another bro I gave the contact to actually tried the milf these few days.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anakin69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm location bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1