The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
janiejones is Cool - loads of Potential
Hotest Slimest Ladyboy i ever saw

I went to Fclub on Wednesday Ladies night, every single guy and girl in the whole fucking club was looking at this tall and slim Thai hottie with boobs spilling out of her dress and ass jutting out with the slimmest waist ever. Literally a S-shape and her face is so feminine nobody can even guess she is a Ladyboy. When I say slim is like 24inch waist with C-cup boobs and nice ass. Literally like Victoria Secret model. I keep seeing girls going up to her and say "OMG you are so hot!" in those bimbo girly tone" then they laugh and chit chat, her English surprisingly good for a Thai. I was observing her from afar waiting for my chance to strike.

The moment she walk on to the dance floor i followed her in to try and dance with her, but she just give the "come fuck me look" to all the guys on the dancefloor and immediately this tall muscular guy start holding on to her and dancing with her. All the other guys not as handsome try to get her but can't compete with him. The funny thing is while dancing with the tall handsome guy, her right hand holding on to 1 guy, her left hand touching another guy, WHILE SHE DANCING WITH THE HANDSOME GUY. WTF she tackle 3guy at the same time.

That was the moment small head took over. While all the guy keep want pull her to the side give her free drink all that shit, I just go to her ear and say "How much?". I expecting to get slap then get drink pour on my face or get spit. But in that moment I a bit drunk already I didn't give a fuck lol, too horny from looking at her boobs all night.

She reply me "$100. I am lady boy you know? You want me?" I totally didn't give a fuck cause she look 100%Female and the hottest I ever seen. I found out she usually do massage service and we went to a hotel and for $100 and 1hour she gave me a really good massage then after that I tittyfuck her boobs which I have been eyeing the whole night while she gave me a handjob and finished me off. But the whole night with everyone eyeing her and looking at her body made me horny again. I asked her how much to fuck her in the ass. She said "add $100 more for Anal". I couldn't resist that fleshy ass for another $100 and put on a condom before cumming inside that tight ass.

Total Damage: $100 for massage and handjob, additional $100 for Anal.
She is some celebrity in one of the big club in Thailand she is here on holiday going partying and having fun. Unfortunately she is going back Mon 19Dec and I am not free to visit her again on her last day tmr which is Sunday. Any bros interested I am willing to trade contact for some points or any good contacts you may have. I can send you pictures of her and decide for yourself if you want to message her on Line to visit her tmr before she go back to Thailand on 19Dec.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Hotest Slimest Ladyboy i ever saw

Again I disturb every one. Tell her u are local and single, does she wish for PR? She is yours for the weekend. $ is not what she wants from you but if u cheap her.

In the middle of the night expect to feel a sharp pain below the belt. Then blood over the bed sheet. U have being warn.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Hotest Slimest Ladyboy i ever saw

Lol.
Don't need trade points or contacts lah.
I give free.
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_11418...OP-BOTTOM.html
This is the one TS speaks about
Old 19-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Doink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoink4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the link, can try try
Old 07-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
newboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried? Saw the link just posted ad today only.. not sure if she went back or what. Added her on wechat, will see how it goes and keep you guys updated haha
Old 07-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ae76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboi View Post
Anyone tried? Saw the link just posted ad today only.. not sure if she went back or what. Added her on wechat, will see how it goes and keep you guys updated haha
She has left Sg, went back 2 weeks ago. It seems like she is in Malaysia now from her Wechat location. Did try her once when she was here. Performance just so so but looking at her face while bonking her just makes you wanna cum fast.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

how much damage?
Old 11-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ae76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithios View Post