The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Liu Yi Fei aka Crystal Liu

Xie Wan Yu aka Fiona Xie

Their look-alike can all be found in Batam,hehehe...please dont believe me,i talk for fun only. So please do not PM me on where to find them.
Nice! Though I dun do Batam...yet enjoy reading your posts and also FRs from bros here about their sexcapdes.
So keep up the good work!

No worries, will not PM u. But can u bring me along to show me where to book them?
Have more fun trips to Batam!
Old 12-01-2017, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:

The above joke was an illustration. And i am trying to imply is, if i tell you no one has ever try to take a bite off me in this thread over not revealing my secret garden publicly and the chen yuyun look-alike (and other celebrity-look-alike), would you believe me? I will say,try reading this thread again,hehehehe....

If its not becos my 如来神掌 (buddha's palm) 很厉害 (is very powderful), i would have been smash to dust a long time ago and no longer existed here,hehehe... *a just for laugh illustration*

My heart is at peace during my every posting (otherwise i will choose not to post at all) and my conscience is clear in my every Batam trip.

世事,岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心
LOL, understood. However, now that even I let it out that where these girls can be found, can they find them or not at these joints, is still a big question mark. After all, not everyone enjoy the type of access to view these 镇店之宝 one... Haizzz.. time to go practice my 独孤九剑..
Old 12-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
if tis movie cum out in btm durin cny17, tink we r gng to hv another year of monkey illustration to hear in tis thread.
Look like b4 the movie out already abt to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
My previous post - https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=5364 , also replying him in near similar way.
thx 4 the good info.

Very well-replied indeed.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Go ahead and use it bro. I made it becos i saw your exchange rate post at the other thread and becos yours was a little too small,hehehe...but you may wish to tone down its size becos it is relative quite heavy for uploading and not many server could take the weight.
Thx bro,aldy using it.

Np,i'd downsize the file before upload.

Today's rate in Btm -

Old 12-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Will best that in mind when I next visit fantasy island.
Hehehe..now i will try to borrow your lines and quote your words,...there is actually an upcoming Funtasy island (an investment resort site) in Batam.

Below there's an article taken from the Sillypore Straits Times news on June 2016 :

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Indonesia warns developer against claiming island resort belongs to Singapore

JAKARTA - Indonesian authorities have warned a Singapore company against claiming that an island resort near Batam belongs to Singapore.

The Singapore-based developer, Funtasy Island Development (FID), had renamed Pulau Manis, a cluster of six islets north of Batam, as "Funtasy Island" when it recently unveiled its resort map, The Jakarta Post newspaper reported on Wednesday (June 1).

The islands were presented in colours denoting them as Singaporean territory, Riau Islands provincial tourism agency head, Mr Guntur Sakti, was quoted as saying. An edited version of the map on the website now shows the islands presented in a different colour.

"We already asked for an explanation from the Singaporean management. We gave them a warning not to make any sudden moves that would attract any negative perceptions," he said.

But Singapore's Foreign Ministry said late Tuesday that it was "deeply puzzled" by the reports.

"Singapore has never disputed Indonesia's sovereignty over Pulau Manis and does not lay claim to the island," the spokesman said.

Mr Guntur said local authorities had lodged an official warning and requested clarification from the firm on Monday, but was told that the map was merely for marketing purposes.

"We are concerned that the islands might be claimed by Singapore and we don't want that to happen," he said.

According to the report, local army and navy personnel had also travelled to the resort on Sunday to plant a number of Indonesian red-and-white flags. Batam naval base chief Colonel Ribut Eko Suyatno said there were plans to build a naval post in the area to anticipate further actions.

Riau lawmaker Makmur Nasution said exclusive management of the islands was a violation of the 2007 Coastal and Small Islands Management Law.

"The local residents no longer live there, so the exclusive right to that island goes against the law. The government needs to set this straight," he was quoted as saying.

Billed as the region's largest eco-park resort, Funtasy Island is managed jointly by an Indonesian and Singaporean company, and has been developed over 20 years, said the report.

Funtasy Island site manager Oke Yusma Nurjaman previously revealed that the resort, worth an estimated Rp 2 trillion ($201.6 million) in investments, had already sold out, with most of the buyers coming from Singapore.

This resort investment don't come cheap,hehehe...according to the internet I read some time ago, it cost no less than 3/4 juta in Sin$ each,hehehe...but well,i guess it is worth that price since they promise buyers that they will be able to live alongside with the Dolphins, just about doorsteps away.

Anyway,its now sold out (according to news). So now even if one has that money, also cannot buy it 1st hand unless someone who previous bought it is willing to let go of what they already have and my guess is, it wont cost less than a juta Sin$? Hehehe...

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

My 2D1N action

Name: E****
Work place: A massage
Price: 300k

Name: I****
Work place: Restu massage
Price: 400k

Name:*****y
World place: Bunga (start work in batam for 1 week)
Price: 1.5mil
Service: cat bath, shower you, gfe, bbbj, missionary, doggy.

Last edited by fde83; 12-01-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
My 2D1N action

Name:*****y
World place: Bunga (start work in batam for 1 week)
Price: 1.5mil
Service: cat bath, shower you, gfe, bbbj, missionary, doggy.
1.5m for a 26 year old...???
Old 12-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats right. Prettiest from all the selection. I when in at 12pm. New on the block. Just reach batam less than a week. No kid and tall. Voluptuous body. Mami won't budge on the price maybe she knows I curi ayam from her gals before. Anyway it's a eye turner. Even my other supir thought I took from FL. Not those young and small type which most apek would look for.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Review on VENUS SPA & HEALTH CLUB

Thanks for bro Okai for pointing out that there is a new spa in Batam Centre. Finally there is a place for naughty activities in that area, hehe..

Based on the information given by Okai, I went on a commando incursion to suss out the place

The dropped pin marks the location of the spa. It is located on Level 3 of this warehouse-looking building right next to this restaurant called Chemistree. The other prominent landmark is Prudential, which sits right next to Chemistree. Further down the road is Lovina Inn Batam Centre. On the opposite side of the road is Saung Sunda Sawargi restaurant.

Walk down the side road with Chemistree on your right and you should arrive at this area with the cloth banner; the elevator to the spa is located inside.

Exited the elevator and I was greeted with the below sight;

The 2 cashiers greeted me and handed me a locker key.

Was led to the locker & facilities area where I locked my barang2. Shorts and robe are provided in each locker. The area still looks rather spartan; being just opened about 1 week ago, the spa doesn't look completed yet.

At this moment, there is a small hot pool, an even smaller cold pool (looks like it can fit only 4pax) and a sauna room. Don't see any steam room or O2 room (there is however one "room" that is still bare concrete. Maybe that's a steam room in the future?).

The one thing that caught my attention were the TV screens that showed the pictures of the therapists. This is the only full facilities men's spa in Batam that shows the pictures of the therapists for your selection. There were about 15-20 therapists on the screen, with the available therapists in green, working therapists in blue and therapists who were off duty highlighted in white.

The GRO explained the package to me. The massage package is priced at 395k for executive room and 445k for suite room (comes with bath tub). This DOES NOT come with HJ. There is currently a 30% soft opening discount for these pricings until 15 Jan, not sure if they will extend the promotion.

To get HJ, you need to add on the DOUBLE PLEASURE option, which as the name suggests, gives you TWO handjobs; cost is 55k. Discounts are not applicable to the add-ons.

I understand that in the future, they will add on another option of having the therapists jack you off with their thighs, but this option is not active yet.

The executive room is standard, similar to the other men's spas with shower area but no TV.

The therapist that I picked (M**) is a 22yo SYT, but has already worked in Delta Spa for 4 years (3 years in Batam and 1 yr elsewhere). Quite tall and attractive, I would rate her a 7/10.

The sequence was a HJ first, followed by a good, strong massage (I was surprised that it was good, I usually don't expect much from therapists in HJ spas) and finished off with another HJ.

M** was very pleasant and we had a nice chat during the course of the session. I was surprised that there wasn't any upsell attempts given that she was formerly from Delta Spa. I offered her 100k, then 150k to take her clothes off but she declined. I asked her how much she wanted and she said 500k..!!

I told her that for 500k, I can get an FJ with change to spare and she just smiled. However, she allowed me to full autoroam and I managed to get my hands in her blouse and under her bra auto-tuning her nipples, so that's not too bad la.. In the end, just tipped her 50k.

After the session, settled my bill and left.

CONCLUSION

PROS
- Can see pictures of the therapists and make your choice based on what you see
- Massage is good and strong
- 2 HJs

CONS
- At 395k for 90min massage (without HJ), it is rather expensive without the 30% discount. I hope they continue with the discount
- I'll hazard a guess and say that the therapists are all seasoned lao jiaos from established spas like Delta, and they weld a BIG carrot chopping cleaver. 500k to strip..!! I'm still in shock.. Lol...

To conclude, if they continue with the 30% discount and I'm in the area, I will still RTM Venus Spa. If no more 30% discount, New Spa in BCH is still the far better option.

Last edited by hawkeye007; 12-01-2017 at 11:19 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Thats right. Prettiest from all the selection. I when in at 12pm. New on the block. Just reach batam less than a week. No kid and tall. Voluptuous body. Mami won't budge on the price maybe she knows I curi ayam from her gals before. Anyway it's a eye turner. Even my other supir thought I took from FL. Not those young and small type which most apek would look for.
Mami = Ai Ling? My last booking from this place is 1.4 juta for 21 years old. Petite, pretty girl. A+ boobs, but that's expected for petite ones. So far, my bookings from this joint has been good experience, but the mami is very hard to get discount from her. But, she did know that I go for pretty, young, petite type.

I not ah pek hor... (Just read your last sentence)
Old 13-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TAYO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all.

Asking for feedback from all. I'm going to Batam next month, with group of friends. Should i go to massage n do the necessary or book at the joint booking and wait till night? Kinda lost and cofused. Hehe.

Thanks in advance to all.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
NB updates
from N* my regular...

******Warning! *****
My apologies.....
if you don't like sad story
Pls skip this post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Tonight

Girl said : ...NB girls can't work again
Ah-Long bankrupt.

I asked: "You mean. beri's girl all left. Ah-Long bankrupt"?

She replied : yes, Ah-Long bankrupt, can not pay her girls.
NB Can't open again..
K(her friend ) return to JKT.

====================
[11/01 21:34] : .....anaknya gubar tak kerja lgi along bengerap
[11/01 21:45] : Maksud Anda. gadis semua meninggalkan beri. beri bangkrut
[11/01 21:56] Iyah ama along bengkerap tidak bisa bayar anaknya
[11/01 21:56] Beri tidak blh buka lgi
[11/01 21:57] K***** plng kejakarta
====================

Look like New Berry will become history.
Last night Chat with N*
[12/01 19:43]: Koh anak beri kelantar semua nggak tanggung jawab

Girls been neglected and
All not been held liable (by Ah-Long)

[12/01 19:45] : Anak yg diberi tidur dijlnan
NB Girls slept on roadside?

[12/01 19:46] : Along tidak bisa ksh uang bayar anak
Ah-Long was not able to pay out.

[12/01 20:04]: Saya cakap sama mereka yu mau mkn, oke saya ksh. mereka nangis pada saya koh
She told them if they need food, she can give, and they crying to her..

[12/01 20:09] Saya kasihan pada mereka boleh gak saya memberi mkn
[12/01 20:10] Saya memberi makan pada mereka boleh tidak koh
She seek my permission to give more.

[12/01 20:11] BFOMF5 : Makan ok.
I agreed.

[12/01 20:13] : Saya mksh koh yu mau bantu mereka
She thanks me for helpings

[12/01 20:14]: N** bilang sama koh. I mau bagi buat makan pada mereka ternyata kata koh oke. N* makasih sama koh di izin memberi teman makan.
She relayed my agreement to beri girl's.
And thanks me again, for permitting her to provide food to her friends

[12/01 20:19] : Koh anak sepuluh anak minta makan. N* sedih sama mereka
10 girls asked for foods. She felt sad for them.

[12/01 20:24] : Saya bersyukur pada koh. ternyata tuhan baik pada N* tidak bekerja di beri lagi yah.
koh maksih. N* bertemu koh

She felt good with me and
Evidently God had been nice to her that she left NB.
She Thanks me for our encounter.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Thanks for the inside news bro. Makes me wana contact 3 gals I knew from beri thou. When I was there, the locals mention beri is still open via the back door (a small corridor between beri and the makan place where the gals ate).
Old 13-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
During my vitalitas session, I told her I'll tip her if she strips; she ask how much. I said 100k and she looked shocked, and countered with 350k...! I rolled my eyeballs and told her 150k is the absolute most I will give her to get naked and let me autoroam, but she went down to 300k and refused to budge.
I may just be as shock as her if any girls in Batam were to quote me 300k to 350k just to see her naked,hehehe... I may be more dumbfound if any guys were to pay more than 200k rupiah just to see a girl naked in Batam,hehehe...my usual limit under normal circumstances is an extra 50k to 100k for any VAS (for places already with HJ-included package).

At this point,i do have a few questions (which is actually just one question).

1. May I ask if she's wearing her regular batik uniform (those traditional indo dressing) when she is doing her massage for you?

2. Or was she wearing her own dress?

The reason why I ask is becos it is not easy to roam the girls when they were in their spa uniform which I believe is specially designed not to allow guys to roam,hehehe...which should also be no easy to strip off. I kena that during my 1st visit.

(my next trip there would be my 6th,hehehe...)

Quote:
No way I was going to pay 300k just to see her naked and grab her b-cup boobs (especially not when I had paid 250k for FJ in the same place 2 days ago), so i just left it at the usual HJ. I tahan longer than usual before cumming just to make her work harder and longer.. Didn't even give her a single rupiah for tips cos she pissed me off... Haha...
Yea,i wouldn't have tipped her too if I am in your shoe. Hence I often ask my friends who go to Batam to always start with the smallest 1st,then gradually add-on for more VAS (value-added-service). One will never know what he might get at the end of the day.

Its how my philosophy of 'pay more to get less' and 'pay less to get more' comes about. And that seems to happen in Batam most of the time,hehehe...and I am just adapting.

Quote:
I hope that there won't be any (or many) bros who will succumb to her demands..!!!
If she can ask for 300k to 350k just for stripping off,i am dead sure there were already some not-so-wise who already succumbs.

Reminds me of King Massage, the few massage girls quoted 1 million rupiah for a FJ,and there must be already some not-so-intelligent/wise people who has ever paid her that amount before, hence she can come up with that kind of 'courage' for that kind of quotation, hehehe...

...another analysis is,she totally dont wish to close your deal hence the bringing up of a sky high pricing. Probably already someone else's "sugar daughter". I do have my own way to bypass that tho, hehehe...

Quote:
Girls name:

Jessica Liu - Via 1.3 juta
Cecilia Cheung - Ve 1.5 juta
(Ve is already booked when I messaged her at 12pm.)
The above and the below (above and below quotes) are of 2 different category, at least to me.

Quote:
Another Celebrity Lookalike Nono mentioned before

Chen Yu Yun - XXXXX (22 years old,800k!!! Sedona, not Lookalike, but 气质 like her)
I used XXXXX for her name cos she had been taken out of the job already. Kena bao'ed liao.
Their prices were almost doubled, hence I don't go looking for this category of Jessica or Cecilia.

But if I see them at 700k to 1 juta, you will know I will be there ASAP. And before anyone knows it, they will be gone fast too (kana Bao-ed) .

And I believe you already know that this has not been impossible, just like 'Chen yu yun' at 800k. And with a taxi driver's presence.

I talk talk only,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

It's official unless my inside scoop is lying to me, beri is still in business via the back door. I shall find out in person next weekend since I'm going there again. Happy cheonging fellow bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1