The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: L1608

Slutty, Busty and Wild

Name: Jia Jia
House: 1608
Origin: Hainan
Time in Geylang: 2 months

Look:
She looks like a typical slutty mistress. Not sure if everyone will agree but I think she resembles Phyllis Quek from certain angles. Not really for SYT lover as she's the womanly type. She's definitely one of the prettier ones in the shop along with Fei Er.

Body:
She's rather tall around 1.64m. Besides the height, somehow I find her physique prettier similar to Fei Er. She's voluptuous with a wonderful pair of C-cup boobs spilling out of her outfit. She has a tight ass as well, great to squeeze.

Pre-shower:
This girl is pretty spontaneous. We french as soon as the door is closed while we undress each other. Savour her big tits before she licks my nipples while giving me a hj.

Shower:
The best part of the session. We french as she slides her pussy on my cock while I finger her at the same time. She's wet as fuck. Finish off with bbbj.

Catbath:
There's not much on this as I tell her to skip the back part. Just some licking of nipples when I lie on my back.

AR:
Didn't request for this as I'm not a big fan. Based on previous FRs, she does.

BBBJ:
She focus more on the tip and didn't really deep throat. Not the best I've had but not too bad.

Painting:
I don't paint WL but based on previous FRs, she allows.

Frenching:
Very passionate thoughout the session. No restrain from her. You can go as deep as you want.

FJ:
Did it in cowgirl and missionary. She's naturally wet.

GFE & Attitude:
Very soft spoken and ever smiling. Can chat about anything.

RTF:
Probably yes. Nothing to shout about, service wise, but top-notch GFE. She's quite a looker for Geylang standard as well.

FR is for reference only. WL's look and service are subjective for different individuals. Please read with a pinch of salt.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Slutty, Busty and Wild

Name: Jia Jia
House: 1608
Origin: Hainan
Time in Geylang: 2 months

Look:
She looks like a typical slutty mistress. Not sure if everyone will agree but I think she resembles Phyllis Quek from certain angles. Not really for SYT lover as she's the womanly type. She's definitely one of the prettier ones in the shop along with Fei Er.

Body:
She's rather tall around 1.64m. Besides the height, somehow I find her physique prettier similar to Fei Er. She's voluptuous with a wonderful pair of C-cup boobs spilling out of her outfit. She has a tight ass as well, great to squeeze.

Pre-shower:
This girl is pretty spontaneous. We french as soon as the door is closed while we undress each other. Savour her big tits before she licks my nipples while giving me a hj.

Shower:
The best part of the session. We french as she slides her pussy on my cock while I finger her at the same time. She's wet as fuck. Finish off with bbbj.

Catbath:
There's not much on this as I tell her to skip the back part. Just some licking of nipples when I lie on my back.

AR:
Didn't request for this as I'm not a big fan. Based on previous FRs, she does.

BBBJ:
She focus more on the tip and didn't really deep throat. Not the best I've had but not too bad.

Painting:
I don't paint WL but based on previous FRs, she allows.

Frenching:
Very passionate thoughout the session. No restrain from her. You can go as deep as you want.

FJ:
Did it in cowgirl and missionary. She's naturally wet.

GFE & Attitude:
Very soft spoken and ever smiling. Can chat about anything.

RTF:
Probably yes. Nothing to shout about, service wise, but top-notch GFE. She's quite a looker for Geylang standard as well.

FR is for reference only. WL's look and service are subjective for different individuals. Please read with a pinch of salt.
Welcome back
Old 05-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SammyIsKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L1608 - Buxomy Commando WL II

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Buxomy Commando WL II

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted since 1-2 months ago (same batch as Fei Er) and has prior experience in the sex trade.

OMG! Both Yaya & Fei Er have so much in common - hailed from the same city (Hunan), both have long tress, same natural boobs size (almost D cup), same height, same body shape and frame (buxomy), and of course same service repertoire ... Both are like from the same skool of taughts ... The only different is their looks ... Yaya is less pretty but more slutty ... Yaya's nose is not as sharp and nose bridge is also not as high as Fei Er's ... The latter nose has prolly gone under the knife before ... Too perfect to be natural ...

Yaya's service is equally excellent with lots of passion and enthusiasm ... Another "red baret" from L1608 ... Not sure if the OKT should name his shop as Red Baret unit . However, I have to verify whether the other WLs like Xia Tian, Zhongqing, Sally, Yanzhi, etc. can match their commando standard first ...

These Yaya and Fei Er can match those commando WLs from 54A for sure ... Awesome!!

I shall FR Yaya in detail soon ... I guess you guys can safely try her instead of waiting for my FR if you are into buxomy commando WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi guys,

With all the change-over happening, revisiting the 'veterans' can be a game changer too especially when they are faced with all challenges from the new faces. I recently had a go with Yaya and to be honest, she was surprised that I have chosen her over the new babes. After getting over the initial awkwardness, once the door was closed, boy, any regrets were completely erased and I was fully compensated for selecting her.

She was gentle, a little of the cock teaser, and comfortably putting me at ease prior to getting into our serious business of reaching nirvana! She's different now, more experiences, more actions and full of ideas! I shall spare you the detail but do drop by to visit this Gem before they return to Mother-ship, after all you don't get this kind of natural boobs every day.....have fun
Old 05-02-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to rtf xiao fen today, service great as ever

On my way out i saw this girl with a star tattoo at the back of her neck. Any regulars of this house know who that is?
Old 07-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SammyIsKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Went to rtf xiao fen today, service great as ever

On my way out i saw this girl with a star tattoo at the back of her neck. Any regulars of this house know who that is?
That would be TingTing if I'm not wrong. Another up and coming 'star'.....LOL
Old 26-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyIsKing View Post
That would be TingTing if I'm not wrong. Another up and coming 'star'.....LOL
For those interested, Ting Ting is back at work after a bit of a break. Backside is as bouncy as ever
Old 03-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just fnshd with a lady from 1606 - wearing red dress today. Not really that big boobs so i will not post a review.

However i saw a lady in blue dress inside 1608 with huge boobs. If anyone is at 1608 right now, can you let me know her name so that i can come back there and try her?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Hi bros,

Just fnshd with a lady from 1606 - wearing red dress today. Not really that big boobs so i will not post a review.

However i saw a lady in blue dress inside 1608 with huge boobs. If anyone is at 1608 right now, can you let me know her name so that i can come back there and try her?
I had the Sailor Uniform Gal @ 1606
Old 05-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Xiao Fen @ 1608

Xiao Fen @ 1608

Looks: 6/10 Above average look

Body: 6.5/10 B cupper stands 1.6m and about 50kg slight tummy pink nipples and moist pussy

Painting: 7/10 very wet

BBBJ: 9/10 Wet and wild...power suction

Frenching: 8/10 must be good breath

AR: 10/10 one of the best AR @ GL and on par with DL 68 @ 1820

FJ: 8/10 warm wet moist slippery
Old 05-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Xiao Fen @ 1608

Looks: 6/10 Above average look

Body: 6.5/10 B cupper stands 1.6m and about 50kg slight tummy pink nipples and moist pussy

Painting: 7/10 very wet

BBBJ: 9/10 Wet and wild...power suction

Frenching: 8/10 must be good breath

AR: 10/10 one of the best AR @ GL and on par with DL 68 @ 1820

FJ: 8/10 warm wet moist slippery
Another best in gl AR for xiaofen. Must try her this week...
Old 06-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Another best in gl AR for xiaofen. Must try her this week...
Must clear bowel before AR
Old 13-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
I think this is promoting lol
Anyway...got cut points for supporting you supporting FeiEr
Old 13-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Must clear bowel before AR
Yes and no beans during lunch either
Old 14-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Yes and no beans during lunch either
Play safe I skipped AR yesterday

Shy to fart onto her face
Old 14-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0