The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Had my farewell fuck with Coffee (1617) recently. I have to say she is one of those who really know how to dress to accentuate her curves in GL. Saw her in super high heels and a tight fitting short dress. Marikita so called her to the room.

Looks: 7/10 (One of the few short-haired girls in GL, slutty sexy looks and a very teh voice)
Body: 8/10 (Her curves solid with a C-cup, and with her being a petite girl around 1.5m plus, her heels really push up her curvy ass. She knows everytime I wanna fuck her standing doggie with heels)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not as intense action as last time, maybe ORD mood, but still frenching once doors close for me and I guided her to the mirror where I stripped her piece by piece to unwrap my present )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Was rewarded with a damn good BBBJ in the bath and after she climbed up to me on bed and immediately gave me 69 position and told me to lick her fast)
FJ: 8/10 (She has to be the loudest moaner in GL. Started her tight cowride and the audio keep going up till I finished cumming in doggie style)

She's cutting card this Wednesday so guess it's byebye to another gem. Don't think she is conventionally pretty and seen her before no makeup at her home resting was quite plain jane. But her service was one of the best at their house
Old 15-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Had my farewell fuck with Coffee (1617) recently. I have to say she is one of those who really know how to dress to accentuate her curves in GL. Saw her in super high heels and a tight fitting short dress. Marikita so called her to the room.

Looks: 7/10 (One of the few short-haired girls in GL, slutty sexy looks and a very teh voice)
Body: 8/10 (Her curves solid with a C-cup, and with her being a petite girl around 1.5m plus, her heels really push up her curvy ass. She knows everytime I wanna fuck her standing doggie with heels)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not as intense action as last time, maybe ORD mood, but still frenching once doors close for me and I guided her to the mirror where I stripped her piece by piece to unwrap my present )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Was rewarded with a damn good BBBJ in the bath and after she climbed up to me on bed and immediately gave me 69 position and told me to lick her fast)
FJ: 8/10 (She has to be the loudest moaner in GL. Started her tight cowride and the audio keep going up till I finished cumming in doggie style)

She's cutting card this Wednesday so guess it's byebye to another gem. Don't think she is conventionally pretty and seen her before no makeup at her home resting was quite plain jane. But her service was one of the best at their house
She has quite a gd complexion naturally....actually she got service,got body,very wet pussy n horny,if she has a young face....she can make it easily the top few in geylang.....only lose out is her look.....but still....very nice memories with her......thks update bro.....
Old 15-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a hot newbie the other day while bonking Coffee. Her name is Anna from 1809. Tanned and curvy, quite chio, any FRs please contribute bros. She is in my KIV target for 2014
Old 15-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Had Anna couple of weeks back. Went to 1809 after reading good review for Apple but no Apple on that day, in fact the place was empty. OKT told me to wait and arrange for Anna. Once she stepped in and I saw her CFM face plus curvy body straight away okay. Went to the room bathing was normal but quite shiok stroking her boobs. Proceed to bed and after cat bath her BJ was good.the entire time she was sucking her CFM face and sexy eyes focus on me. This girl is good for those that love the CFM look. She than started to cap and ride me till I almost cannot withhold so I told her to lay down and started charging furiously for about 10 min. Now that age has catch up I was totally exhausted after 10min and slump on her, too bad without unloading. She complained a little said she was all wet already but I stopped short. Anyway her attitude is still quite good she put lubricant and help finished the job with her smooth hand again with her CFM face looking at me the whole time.After bath she told me to come look for her again and she will help to train me up!? Overall I sense her is a bit rush, not much Gfe but for those that like CFM face I think she is a good choice. Other girls in the house said she is angpei but lately takes many MCs. Hope this helps.
Old 16-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Had Anna couple of weeks back. Went to 1809 after reading good review for Apple but no Apple on that day, in fact the place was empty. OKT told me to wait and arrange for Anna. Once she stepped in and I saw her CFM face plus curvy body straight away okay. Went to the room bathing was normal but quite shiok stroking her boobs. Proceed to bed and after cat bath her BJ was good.the entire time she was sucking her CFM face and sexy eyes focus on me. This girl is good for those that love the CFM look. She than started to cap and ride me till I almost cannot withhold so I told her to lay down and started charging furiously for about 10 min. Now that age has catch up I was totally exhausted after 10min and slump on her, too bad without unloading. She complained a little said she was all wet already but I stopped short. Anyway her attitude is still quite good she put lubricant and help finished the job with her smooth hand again with her CFM face looking at me the whole time.After bath she told me to come look for her again and she will help to train me up!? Overall I sense her is a bit rush, not much Gfe but for those that like CFM face I think she is a good choice. Other girls in the house said she is angpei but lately takes many MCs. Hope this helps.
yeah....seems like she is depend on looks and figure
Old 16-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Thank bro for the FR, will KIV for future 2014 try for Anna
Old 16-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Post something a little different. This gem is quite low profile because she is CAT 100 but service tok kong. I think some other bros also try before and good comments.

Baihe (2038)
Looks: 7/10 (CFM sexy looks)
Body: 7/10 (C cupper on her 1.6m frame, and loves to dress sexy and tight)
Frenching: 8/10 (Action frencher. Took me up straight after the door closed and non-stop in the shower and on bed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Like her power suction and the first position she wanted was to kneel and blow me standing with her CFM eyes looking at me, shiok!)
FJ: 7/10 (Love to try any positions I initiated but she really wants it deep and fast, kept asking me to fuck her harder)

I was on a recce trip to 2038 and discovered this gem. She is $100 for 45 minutes and of course can be had for $150 for 1 hour. Good service girl and doesn't disappoint
Old 21-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro how is her butt and tummy like
Old 21-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Bro comm, I remember she is the curvy kind should have a nice butt. Tummy small lah. Worth for CAT100 for good service
Old 21-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Nice list you have there, bro.

Since I am in Spore now and before I go back to Melbourne, below is my hit list:
1) Jia Jia 1617
2) Zi Qing 2041
3) Dou Dou 1619
Old 21-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (P)

Thxs bro...have been seeing quite afew good fr abt her recently
Old 21-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Bro squirting, thanks... u mean 2041 is opem post reno?
Old 21-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro squirting, thanks... u mean 2041 is opem post reno?
I am not sure, bro Libero !

I just shortlisted the above 3 girls based on what bros here posted leh ...
Old 22-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

As some bros pointed out, my list not updated... 16w19 Yan Yan and 2045 Wu Ming already balik kampong

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1606 - Han Xue, Sweet, Nana
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2045- Feng Huang, Wu Ming
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby
Old 22-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As some bros pointed out, my list not updated... 16w19 Yan Yan and 2045 Wu Ming already balik kampong

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1606 - Han Xue, Sweet, Nana
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2045- Feng Huang, Wu Ming
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby
How's Jiani's service bro? Mind giving an FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1