The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magicLSB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up L18 h44 (prc)

Dear bros,

first FR on forum sorry if look very noob...

visited House 44 along lor 18 its called 育种屋 or something like that.. blue colour sign board one yesterday and i have to say the standard is really not bad.

went for this girl dunno her name but her number is 1

Looks 8/10
ffj 7.5/10 (sop)
boobs c just nice not too big not too small
bbbj 8/10 long and good
rtf: most likely if got $

overall i think that this house the service is very good.. the OKT there not pushy let you choose slowly... best of all the bathrooms inside are HUGE. oh ya forgot to mention bbbj was in shower so shower room being huge not so squeezy..+++

bros out there looking for a try may wanna try this house but girl no1 i heard from okt sometimes may not be around cause too good liao... but from what i see the rest is also not bad. so lucky my timing zhun...
Old 14-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: L18 h44 (prc)

I've tried Wen Wen and Apple ( some may know her as Ke Er). Both are not bad looking PRC. Power belong to Apple. She has excellent skill and she is there for 4 months. She told me that she won't be able to provide such good service if I met her 3 months ago. Owe to all brothers for her gd skill now. If those go for height can try Wen Wen.

I like this house cos the charge is better for heavy duty chiongsters like me. $100 for 45 minutes. Girls not bad looking. OKT is friendly and he has longterm business mindset. Recommendable.

Brothers who go to this house based on my recommendation, can kindly up my points? This will encourage me to provide more FRs. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mr.Panties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 h44 (prc)

I have tried gal no. 12 and her service and attitude was good. Her looks are quite pretty. Definitely worth a try.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx bro for recon this hse,i will go and try try:d
Old 16-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
I've tried Wen Wen and Apple ( some may know her as Ke Er). Both are not bad looking PRC. Power belong to Apple. She has excellent skill and she is there for 4 months. She told me that she won't be able to provide such good service if I met her 3 months ago. Owe to all brothers for her gd skill now. If those go for height can try Wen Wen.

I like this house cos the charge is better for heavy duty chiongsters like me. $100 for 45 minutes. Girls not bad looking. OKT is friendly and he has longterm business mindset. Recommendable.

Brothers who go to this house based on my recommendation, can kindly up my points? This will encourage me to provide more FRs. Thanks.
this apple is it girl 9?
Old 21-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pieh sieh, I can't remember the number but will reply if I remember or check it out next visit.
Old 21-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hilrtougi is Cool - loads of Potential

total damage $100 or $150?
Old 24-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Ma0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMa0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro saltwet already mentioned $100 for 45 minutes mah
Old 18-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Ytd I went there again. Now, I saw a new gal called xiao xiao. She comes here 2 month only. When she walked out of the tank, I was disappointed. Because, she was short and small frame. But, she looks adorable so I didn't reject.

SOP inside the room till action started with her giving me a back massage. I always like massage so she had attacked my G-spot. Do men have G-spot? Anyway, I enjoyed her massage. Then, she used her tongue kungfu. Erm...any of the brothers know what is pa guan? Wow! Her tongue was like the guan (container) or magnet. I super enjoyed.

We ended up with me as a happy customer.

Her number is 6. When she knew I wasn't first timer, she kept asking me if the rest skills good. I could see that she's out to serve her customers.
Old 18-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Btw, Apple is number 12. She's Xiao Xiao friend. I'm thinking if both can do suan fei then it will definitely tian fang di fu...
Old 19-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
Ytd I went there again. Now, I saw a new gal called xiao xiao. She comes here 2 month only. When she walked out of the tank, I was disappointed. Because, she was short and small frame. But, she looks adorable so I didn't reject.

SOP inside the room till action started with her giving me a back massage. I always like massage so she had attacked my G-spot. Do men have G-spot? Anyway, I enjoyed her massage. Then, she used her tongue kungfu. Erm...any of the brothers know what is pa guan? Wow! Her tongue was like the guan (container) or magnet. I super enjoyed.

We ended up with me as a happy customer.

Her number is 6. When she knew I wasn't first timer, she kept asking me if the rest skills good. I could see that she's out to serve her customers.
pardon me for asking such a noob question.
bro "pa guan" using tongue or using mouth while licking?
i had try wl had as u mention "pa guan" style of catbath while licking. but never i had ever thought that the "pa guan" style can be done by tongue.

pls enlighten me
Old 28-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

this house open 12pm-12am n no Tel no to check if ur Fav is working or not.

As Mentioned in other threads,the Young OKT is quite friendly but lately not there. The Older OKT is not as friendly.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to patronised this house for ChenChen n KaiXin from this house but stop after they left

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 12-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thinking of bonking a PRC at Talma Road but end up in this house due to there are very few PRC on the street yesterday night.

There are 4 gals in the house when entered. OKT told that there are 2 new gals which I forgot the number. Another 2 gals were 16 and 6. Decided to try number 6.

Number: 6
Name: Xiao Xiao
Boob: Should be B
Catbath: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Will try 16

Unexpected service as I'm first time trying PRC in legal house. Really good service.
Old 16-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ice cream dream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
I used to patronised this house for ChenChen n KaiXin from this house but stop after they left
bro i also miss 18 44 kaixin , yuan yuan and qi qi !! i think this 3 is the best !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1