The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
bro,not every WL is on the lookout 4 rich ppl 2 bao her.
an ang pai gets more than 10 visits in a single day..
most are waiting

Quote:
1 day income more than 850, 1 month(20 days) more than 17,000.
1 year abt 204,000(12 mths).
if she stays 2 years, her earning abt 408,000(24 mths)
minus some daily spenings,she k save up 2 abt 272,000(2/3) if she doesn't anyhow spend.
convert it 2 RMB is abt 1,360,000..
one million RMB !

Quote:
if she lives in the country side, she k afford not 2 work 4 over 20 yrs.
if she is contented with tis saving,she doesn't need a man 2 take care of her.
but she might still need a man to take care of her, after having sex with so many dicks, it may become a habit !!!
Old 22-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, absolutely. The WL in 54A are doing exceptionally well. I heard even the lowest ranking WL in this house can garner at least 8 sessions per day on average. The ang pai will definitely be able to achieve 12-13 sessions per day on average. The owners of this house have put in some worthwhile investment. They are in fact the ultimate winner!

Cheerz,
MaXx
they are doing well becos of this website !

while I was there the OKT allowed me to sit
there for an hour juz to see all the girls coming in and out
Old 22-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by digihub2000 View Post
most are waiting

one million RMB !

.but she might still need a man to take care of her, after having sex with so many dicks, it may become a habit !!!
i guess the 1 tat is realli waiting is u.
so do u hv 1 million RMB now ? (SGD 200,000)
u shld be the 1 tat has develop a habit 4 others 2 take care of u.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, absolutely. The WL in 54A are doing exceptionally well
Heard from one of the girls Ah Hua & his son have been treating all the girls very well,that's why most of the girls are willing to work for long hours & put in genuine efforts to service the customers.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Just visited Miko,

The best part about her is - smooth skin and big breast with pink nipples :9

yup she's still young... she may have some attitude but I treat her well so I got good service from her. Left the place sextisfied.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

A gem in this house will be leaving soon. This is what I was told... any guess?
Old 22-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

I have had Chu Chu a couple of days ago after some prompting from my SBF buddies. I must say, she is Fabulously Sexilicious! I was overwhelmed and simply mesmerized. I do not have such over-powering feeling and adrenaline rush since the very first time when I bonked Cindy of 2837.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.67 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)

Look - 7.0/10; (7.3/10 after I was mesmerized))

Alot of people said her looks CMI. However, I beg to differ. The more I look at her, the more I find her appealing and sexilicious! I must agree with bro Omnia that she somewhat looks like the Chinese version of the American Actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. Haha! She has big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes, high bridge & sharp nose, sharp & narrow facial shape (which is not appealing to some folks) and long coloured body permed tress. She is fair and has a little natural rosy cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has the bod I fancy very much although not the most ideal as far as I am concern. She is slim and possesses flat abs. She has perky butts. Her body complexion is fair and smooth. It was very shiok when her body glided against mine while she performed cat-bath on me. I must say she possesses one of the best looking bodies among all the WL in GL.

Tits - 8.5/10

Simply Awesome! Yummilicious, man!! She possesses gravity-defying full C assets. At one point, I thought they were silicon-implanted but when I examined them closely, they are al naturale! Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and pink color. WoWo!! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking them as if I was deprived. Bwahahahahaha ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and focused on tit fucking my manhood. She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. I then pulled her up to french passionately, madly and deeply. Shiokalicious, man!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She gave me a stimulating and sensuous cat-bath from back to front, from head to knee caps and she also sucked my fingers ... Very diligent WL. Haha!! Her tongue movement was absolutely fantastic! When her tongue glided against my erotic zones of my anatomy, I felt a tremendous adrenline rush across my torso which I rarely experience. It was indeed sexually contagious! I love it, man! She frenched me promptly while she skillfully HJ me with oil simultaneously ... A la Coco ... She would alternately licked my nipples.

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was in-sync with me most of the time. Very engaging and passionate french kissing. Yummilicious!!

AR - 8.8/10

Woohoo!! One of the best I have had in GL. She excels in her hand-mouth action. Her tongue pressure was optimum! I felt a tremendous rush of blood towards my penis. Awesome!!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. It was done in various fashions - Me standing, me standing while she squart on the bed, me on my fours and me lying on my back.

FJ - 9/10

This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly! She was certainly very very tight and moist down south. I gave a good paint job to pre-lube her a little although she lubed fairly quick. Hehehe!! We adopt various sex positions before I reached climax in missionary as usual. I am afraid words alone could not describe the feeling I was in at that juncture. She knows how to contract her pelvic muscle as I shafted my massive member into her love hole with tremendous force. The feeling was out of this world, man! I was completely drained and tried to orientate myself while lying on top of her motionless. A few minutes later, I was brought back to reality. She asked me if I wanna second shot ... I declined politely. Probably I will go for 2 sessions when I RTF.

Attitude - 9/10

Fantastic! She could match Cindy of 2837.

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by digihub2000 View Post
they are doing well becos of this website !

while I was there the OKT allowed me to sit
there for an hour juz to see all the girls coming in and out
Whilst this forum with the positive FR/comments may be a very powerful advertising tool for the GL WLs, I believe word of mouth plus the WLs' sheer efforts complete the important $$$ making equation.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Heard from one of the girls Ah Hua & his son have been treating all the girls very well,that's why most of the girls are willing to work for long hours & put in genuine efforts to service the customers.
Absolutely, no man is his right mind would kill a goose who lays the golden eggs.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-11-2010, 04:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

Quote:
I have had Chu Chu a couple of days ago after some prompting from my SBF buddies. I must say, she is Fabulously Sexilicious! I was overwhelmed and simply mesmerized. I do not have such over-powering feeling and adrenaline rush since the very first time when I bonked Cindy of 2837.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age

WAOLAO! Your FR makes me hard on, man.

Damn! 4AM in the morning, wanna YACK also must wait liao.

Any recommendation from the high priest?
Old 23-11-2010, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Quote:
Absolutely, no man is his right mind would kill a goose who lays the golden eggs.
i also heard tat the boss treats his gals quite nice, but not the son !!
Old 23-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age

Look - 7.0/10; (7.3/10 after I was mesmerized))

Alot of people said her looks CMI. However, I beg to differ. The more I look at her, the more I find her appealing and sexilicious! I must agree with bro Omnia that she somewhat looks like the Chinese version of the American Actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. Haha! She has big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes, high bridge & sharp nose, sharp & narrow facial shape (which is not appealing to some folks) and long coloured body permed tress. She is fair and has a little natural rosy cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has the bod I fancy very much although not the most ideal as far as I am concern. She is slim and possesses flat abs. She has perky butts. Her body complexion is fair and smooth. It was very shiok when her body glided against mine while she performed cat-bath on me. I must say she possesses one of the best looking bodies among all the WL in GL.

Tits - 8.5/10

Simply Awesome! Yummilicious, man!! She possesses gravity-defying full C assets. At one point, I thought they were silicon-implanted but when I examined them closely, they are al naturale! Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and pink color. WoWo!! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking them as if I was deprived. Bwahahahahaha ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and focused on tit fucking my manhood. She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. I then pulled her up to french passionately, madly and deeply. Shiokalicious, man!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She gave me a stimulating and sensuous cat-bath from back to front, from head to knee caps and she also sucked my fingers ... Very diligent WL. Haha!! Her tongue movement was absolutely fantastic! When her tongue glided against my erotic zones of my anatomy, I felt a tremendous adrenline rush across my torso which I rarely experience. It was indeed sexually contagious! I love it, man! She frenched me promptly while she skillfully HJ me with oil simultaneously ... A la Coco ... She would alternately licked my nipples.

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was in-sync with me most of the time. Very engaging and passionate french kissing. Yummilicious!!

AR - 8.8/10

Woohoo!! One of the best I have had in GL. She excels in her hand-mouth action. Her tongue pressure was optimum! I felt a tremendous rush of blood towards my penis. Awesome!!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. It was done in various fashions - Me standing, me standing while she squart on the bed, me on my fours and me lying on my back.

FJ - 9/10

This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly! She was certainly very very tight and moist down south. I gave a good paint job to pre-lube her a little although she lubed fairly quick. Hehehe!! We adopt various sex positions before I reached climax in missionary as usual. I am afraid words alone could not describe the feeling I was in at that juncture. She knows how to contract her pelvic muscle as I shafted my massive member into her love hole with tremendous force. The feeling was out of this world, man! I was completely drained and tried to orientate myself while lying on top of her motionless. A few minutes later, I was brought back to reality. She asked me if I wanna second shot ... I declined politely. Probably I will go for 2 sessions when I RTF.

Attitude - 9/10

Fantastic! She could match Cindy of 2837.

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion!

Enjoy,
MaXx

bro, u mentioned chu chu till so good.. and last time i oso see other bro mention mei hui is pretty n good svc too... so if between mei hui n chu chu, who will u choose first?

did anyone wan try tarma with mei hui n chu chu together b4?
Old 23-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro threetreasure,

Both are good, if you want to compare, Chu Chu will win by about a Neck, one thing that I don't like about Mei Hui is, she got faked boobs and moreover, service not so consistent (heard from rumours) older men, shaggy looking type, smelly men and not so well dressed are receiving downgraded services. For me, both are sensational !!!

Cheers !
Old 23-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro threetreasure,

Both are good, if you want to compare, Chu Chu will win by about a Neck, one thing that I don't like about Mei Hui is, she got faked boobs and moreover, service not so consistent (heard from rumours) older men, shaggy looking type, smelly men and not so well dressed are receiving downgraded services. For me, both are sensational !!!

Cheers !
bro, thanks for ur comments..

btw when i was there last time, sitting down waiting for my turn for coco, i notice the okt recv 3 calls asking for lala (that time lala not come work yet).. seem this lala is oso good? u try her b4? or any bro take lala b4?

thanks
Old 23-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro threetreasure,
Both are good, if you want to compare, Chu Chu will win by about a Neck, one thing that
Chu Chu is now the star

Quote:
I don't like about Mei Hui is, she got faked boobs and moreover, service not so consistent (heard from rumours)
many WLs have fake boobs

Quote:
older men, shaggy looking type, smelly men and not so well dressed are receiving downgraded services.
this is expected
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1