The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Sorry for asking stupid question, this house call girls name and not by number? And what's the rate for how many minutes?
By name no number

Cat 150 60 minutes
Old 03-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lglonelyguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Does anyone try mozi here before ? and get her special skill services ?
Old 03-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglonelyguy View Post
Does anyone try mozi here before ? and get her special skill services ?
What skill is it

Catching centipede?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't wait too long for Mozi, xuan xuan is a good choice as I personally tried her.
But Wei yi n xiao ya I have not.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Simple FR on Xiao Ya, now the elder sister of the house. She lost some weight recently. Xiao Ya is abt 1.63m, has a reasonably pretty face, sexy body frame. Her tinted brown/golden hair is presently near waist long. Nice B- boobs. She does a good bbbj, frenches well and allows pussy painting in 69 position. Does not do AR. Her pussy is kind of low, so there is a need to prop the butt up with pillow when u fuck in missionary position. She has pretty good sex stamina.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 11-02-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the opportunity to try two girls in 2days. Went on Tues with booking for mozi. Was anticipating alot after reading the FR from the other brothers. I would say I know why she is quite popular , and probably not all because of her looks. I understand so much about the "market" now. Why some girls are popular and some are just normal. Hahha I am a newbie learning the ropes. New to Singapore punting. Still learning from the other bros here.

So I booked mozi on Tues, but due to some miscommunication with brother soon, he just shipped mozi to another house when I walked into 1856. Missed the boat. But thank God Wei yi was sitting there. Wei yi looks like younger sister type. Like your best friends' younger sister. Long hair, deep cleavage, proportionately slim legs, body hugging mini skirt, face is quite sweet, smiling and willing. Nothing to complain about. As a seasoned punter overseas , I knew she would give me a good time. I enjoyed the session.
It was pleasant surprise, no regrets for missing out on mozi.

Wed, booked mozi, and banged her. Well... It is as per what the other FRs described. There are so many and she is quite well known. Brother soon described her as "tok Kong".
I think both are different, I think from my experience, the guys who want gfe and wants a gentle girlfriend can consider trying Wei Yi. Those who are more adventurous and garang should go for mozi.

Also had a good look at Xiao Ya and xuan xuan in the waiting area. Xiao Ya slim and ah Lian look, long long long straight hair. Actually quite tempting... Try next time. Xuan xuan is more "Tao". Maybe just shy cos she did not say hello to me even though I was sitting in the waiting area resting and drinking tea. But she is a slim girl from Hunan, looks wise to me so so. Not pretty but passable.

There are only these 4 girls in the shop now. I will probably return for Wei Yi again. Just cos she was a pleasant surprise and got the gfe feel. Got the chemistry.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emoidinhdien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got chance to try Mozi, my first time to visit WH56. So quick FR for those who still interested to get another pov

From Guangxi, some seaside city, don't remember name
Good Height: 165 cm with heels 172 cm
Looks: 6/10, not really my type as I prefer sharp tall nose, not the flat kind, but very fair and overall still quite pretty
Boobs: 9/10 C+ cup natural, very shiok to grab and lick while fj
Body: 8/10 not exactly the slim type but not fat either. Personally I don't like the skinny type so...
Attitude: 9/10 willing to please, works hard, friendly
Gfe: 7.5/10 kissing and french passionately (subjective)
69 Painting: allowed, nice pussy, she got some wet that it was dripping on my lips, and came on me. She rubbed her pussy on my face as she climaxed
Bbbj: 9/10 she is very experienced in this area. Knows where to put the right pressure and really deep throat with her tongue pressing against my pressure point.
Fj: 9/10 rode me hard in cowgirl position, purposely sticking her two mountain close to me so I can suck on her nipples that way. Tried other positions, ended with missionary which frenching and kissing her non-stop. This girl is horny and wild! Definitely one of the best fj I've had
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes, but try others first as I have a long list

I'm glad I listed to all you cheongsters and went for Mozi. Any one can recommend a Chinese girl with sharp nose, big boobs (C cup at least), and with those typical pretty Northern or Western Chinese girl looks (as opposed to the southern girl looks)?
Old 24-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

someone can share this house contact number for booking ? thanks
Old 24-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
someone can share this house contact number for booking ? thanks
The phone number is 6749 9902
Old 25-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi slyer. Your Apple has ORDed. I think you and other bros had 'chiak' her too much.
Old 25-02-2017, 06:28 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi slyer. Your Apple has ORDed. I think you and other bros had 'chiak' her too much.
Apple is not owned by me.
U r too late and missed this big juicy Fuji Apple

Last edited by slyer; 25-02-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nasty111888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Literally just finished my session with Mozi. She's exactly what the other Bros had written about her. Thanks guys for ur honest feedback. U made me a happy man. 😉
Old 03-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Annonymous

Confirm what Bro Hambinger wrote about WeiYi (1856) in his post https://sammyboyforum.com/...=1491 is spot on!

Just to add, those Samsters who are particularly searching for a great natural soft sweet gentle submissive GirlFriend experience with all the GL150 standard service requirements plus spontaneous deep french kissing, should may be then consider trying WeiYi(1856).

She also appears to provide a tasty sensual thrilling surprise when coming to the end of the session!
Old 03-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Annonymous

Confirm what Bro Hambinger wrote about WeiYi (1856) in his post https://sammyboyforum.com/...=1491 is spot on!

Just to add, those Samsters who are particularly searching for a great natural soft sweet gentle submissive GirlFriend experience with all the GL150 standard service requirements plus spontaneous deep french kissing, should may be then consider trying WeiYi(1856).

She also appears to provide a tasty sensual thrilling surprise when coming to the end of the session!
What sensual thrilling surprise at the end of the session leh ?
Old 04-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Annonymous reply

It appears to be a "tasty finale surprise", cannot say more if not there shall be no "surprise" right!"
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1