The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

1608 Zi Han is ever so accommodating !

French yes
Boobs 8/10 natural B/C
BJ 9/10
GFe 9/10
FJ 9/10

RTF of course
Old 10-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bump this thread up before all this amazing info is forgotten
Old 11-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

ya...hope someone with enough time can take over for awhile
Old 11-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang is dying slowly.
Business is bad.
Girls can't make it these days.
OKTs still want to show attitude to some of the remaining regulars left.
I foresee more houses will close if they don't improve.

For cat 150, these are things I think will help all houses.

1) Time to petition AV to create a cat $200 for higher quality girls. Those who want to fuck and go can visit cat 100 or cat 80 PRC
2) If not successful in having cat $200, consider cutting back on house commision. Eg. Would it be better if the girls earn $100 per round while house earn $50. More enticing for good PRC girls to come, and better girls means more biz. Do the math. If I bring in a girl that gets 5 customers a day, I earn $70x5=$350. But if I reduce my commision to $50 so I can bring in hotter girl that can draw in 10 customer a day, I earn $50 x 10= $500 per girl
3) Improve house decor - some houses need to do simple renovations, like adding more mirrors in the rooms. Consider having a bathroom with mirror too so can enjoy looking at the girl servicing you from the bath all the way till the end.
4) Viewing area - some house you come in but have to walk quite deep inside to see the girls. Should put the girls as close to the door as possible, like Thai house. Customers who are shy to walk in will feel more inclined to pick the girls.
5) consider having a screen to select girls like yi tiao long. This way even if girls not working, customer would know who to pick next time and may return to your house to choose the girl that was previously unavailable.
6) improve okt attitude. Some okts are plain rude. Like you owe them a living.
This does not work in today's modern times. This kind of attitude only works on Bangla. Pls wake up if you want more business. Don't complain if customers are picky or take a while to choose girls. If they stand there or sit there at your house to think it means you have a good chance. You scold them, they will go off and never return. Worse is they share here in sbf or via other platform like WeChat groups that your house sucks. If you think it won't affect your business, pls continue the bad attitude.

A model house to follow would be 1669. Girls can be seen once you open the door, okt is friendly and rooms have proper mirrors all round for a nice 3D surround experience. Great job!

Just my thoughts. I know many okt don't wish to change and insist they have their reasons.
But if can have better business why not? Better house, better girls, more customers. Customers also happy to patronize your house. Customers fucking happily. You earning happily. Why not right?

Rather than every day whining at why good girls don't come singapore any more and complaining that customers should not be picky etc. why not think what can be done to improve and make some positive changes?

This post is not meant to force any changes. But just some gentle suggestions. I believe everyone would like to see Geylang doing well again, and have nicer fucking experience with prettier girls.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Geylang is dying slowly.
Business is bad.

1) Time to petition AV to create a cat $200 for higher quality girls. Those who want to fuck and go can visit cat 100 or cat 80 PRC
2) If not successful in having cat $200, consider cutting back on house commision. Eg. Would it be better if the girls earn $100 per round while house earn $50. More enticing for good PRC girls to come, and better girls means more biz. Do the math. If I bring in a girl that gets 5 customers a day, I earn $70x5=$350. But if I reduce my commision to $50 so I can bring in hotter girl that can draw in 10 customer a day, I earn $50 x 10= $500 per girl
3) Improve house decor - some houses need to do simple renovations, like adding more mirrors in the rooms. Consider having a bathroom with mirror too so can enjoy looking at the girl servicing you from the bath all the way till the end.
4) Viewing area - some house you come in but have to walk quite deep inside to see the girls. Should put the girls as close to the door as possible, like Thai house. Customers who are shy to walk in will feel more inclined to pick the girls.
5) consider having a screen to select girls like yi tiao long. This way even if girls not working, customer would know who to pick next time and may return to your house to choose the girl that was previously unavailable.
This does not work in today's modern times. This kind of attitude only works on Bangla. Pls wake up if you want more business. Don't complain if customers are picky or take a while to choose girls. If they stand there or sit there at your house to think it means you have a good chance. You scold them, they will go off and never return. Worse is they share here in sbf or via other platform like WeChat groups that your house sucks. If you think it won't affect your business, pls continue the bad attitude.

A model house to follow would be 1669. Girls can be seen once you open the door, okt is friendly and rooms have proper mirrors all round for a nice 3D surround experience. Great job!

Just my thoughts. I know many okt don't wish to change and insist they have their reasons.
But if can have better business why not? Better house, better girls, more customers. Customers also happy to patronize your house. Customers fucking happily. You earning happily. Why not right?

Rather than every day whining at why good girls don't come singapore any more and complaining that customers should not be picky etc. why not think what can be done to improve and make some positive changes?

This post is not meant to force any changes. But just some gentle suggestions. I believe everyone would like to see Geylang doing well again, and have nicer fucking experience with prettier girls.
U shld apply to the a new legal house okt!
Old 12-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!

Got little bird tell me gahmen wants to clean up Geylang? Hence not renewing licenses or relocating some of the houses?

Dunno true or not... Maybe someone here has better info...
Old 12-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Enjoy while you can. After all such activities are "tolerated" by the Singapore government and there is no point petitioning it.

Its just a matter of time they get relocated.....
Old 12-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Got little bird tell me gahmen wants to clean up Geylang? Hence not renewing licenses or relocating some of the houses?

Dunno true or not... Maybe someone here has better info...
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Enjoy while you can. After all such activities are "tolerated" by the Singapore government and there is no point petitioning it.

Its just a matter of time they get relocated.....
Seriously they should not remove it. 1 week without Geylang and I feel like raping the young girls walking past my home on their way to school.

It's a good outlet for release for those with high sex drive.

Without which, I think we'll have more sex crimes for sure.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
KK.

To those who have tried her, did she fuck you guys raw or with condom? Had her on Tuesday & she tried to fuck me raw. Dunno if she was too high or what. But right after I painted her for quite a while, I signal that it was her turn to service me. I thought she was going to give me a BJ first but instead she climb onto me & inserted my cock into her & she began riding cowgirl. I stopped her & ask why she didn't use any condom & she said that as long as & don't shoot into her it's okay. It was only when I insist that she cap me. Her service was good but for the part where she tried fucking me raw. Not sure if she does this to other guys as well.
Managed to taste cum or not.. haha
Old 14-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Geylang is dying slowly.
Business is bad.

Excellent post. Keeping the status quo in Geylang will just make it more and more unattractive over time to WLs and consequently customers. This drives more girls and customers to go underground via online websites, wechat, spa etc. Which would only make it harder for the gahman to control the trade.

The whole world has changed and GL has not adapted. I agree that higher prices will result in higher quality girls and therefore more patrons to legal playgrounds (rather than underground). Pricing doesn't have to be stuck to a 2-tier structure. We can have $100, $150 and $200 coexist together. There can be a mix of upmarket and budget houses. A top draw for me would be themed rooms with cosplay uniforms.

Life in Singapore is stressful and hard enough and we all need a little getaway every now and then just to keep going.
Old 15-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Geylang is dying slowly.
Business is bad.

Some other houses I would recommend for good mirror coverage and instant viewability of girls when you step in the door (meaning you can see the girls quite clearly from the door without having to walk deeper in) are:

1612, 1615, 1651, 2033, 2040, 2045, 2062.

Friendlier okt would be 1612, 1615 and 2040.
Old 15-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Excellent post. Keeping the status quo in Geylang will just make it more and more unattractive over time to WLs and consequently customers. This drives more girls and customers to go underground via online websites, wechat, spa etc. Which would only make it harder for the gahman to control the trade.

The whole world has changed and GL has not adapted. I agree that higher prices will result in higher quality girls and therefore more patrons to legal playgrounds (rather than underground). Pricing doesn't have to be stuck to a 2-tier structure. We can have $100, $150 and $200 coexist together. There can be a mix of upmarket and budget houses. A top draw for me would be themed rooms with cosplay uniforms.

Life in Singapore is stressful and hard enough and we all need a little getaway every now and then just to keep going.
Yep! 10char
Old 15-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HOUSE 1617
WL Coffee CAT $150
Been more than a year
AR no
FRENCH yes
BBBJ YES
Quite chatty and naughty
GFE not fast and furious
RTF maybe
Old 15-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Had raw coffee bean with cream-pie long time back - nice afternoon tea combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
HOUSE 1617
WL Coffee CAT $150
Been more than a year
AR no
FRENCH yes
BBBJ YES
Quite chatty and naughty
GFE not fast and furious
RTF maybe