The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile prc anqi

saw from adpost & call up AnQi to fix appt. checked into designated hotel, AnQi arrived less than 5 minutes with me naked because i went for shower first. first look of the bak chye type with B cup boobs. she says she 25 years old but she looks on the plump side. ok let her do the body massage. not bad, at her height of 1.58m & weight 56kg, very shiok when she sits on my back to do the rub back. then she uses her boobs to do BM from shoulder to toe. after turnaround, she bj me while i finger her pussy lightly. then she got high & ride me like cowgirl. oh need to mention, the cap was on when bj started, so no rush rush when i enter her. i long time never released, so when this wild girl rock like sugar, i cum liao. wash up & paid her $60. she asked me want 2nd shot, i decline, no strength liao.

name: AnQi
from where: JiLin province NE China
ht: 1.58m
wt: 56kg
looks: on the plump side, tanned
boobs: 36B
attitude: willing to please
bath: standard with attention to didi
cathbath: competent
bj: competent with cap
fj: competent
cim: dare not do
french: 9/10 with tongue oso
pussy lick: yes allowed, very wet
rtf: yes
damage: $60 for her, $20 for hotel81 balestier, own condoms

can pm me for contact or go adpost/sg to get her nbr.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: prc anqi

please pm me her contact. would like to try this syt.
Old 21-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro, please pm me her contact. promise to write fr after meeting up with AnQi.
Old 27-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Happy Deepavali

Anqi wishes all brothers Happy Deepavali.
Old 28-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: prc anqi

Dear Bro msgluver
How are you? Thank you for this FR; sounds lovely indeed.
I sent you a pm but please forgive me if it went through in a mess as I kep getting 'error' reply. Anyway, would you kindly pm me her contact please?
Many thanks and much appreciated Bro msgluver.
Old 28-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vhb27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to pm me the contact? thanks alot!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Thank you to Bro Msgluver for his quick reply on my contact request for Anqi.
Here's my rating:
Looks: 5/10
Age: I think above 30 years, although she does not admit.
Skin: Tan type
Boobs: very small and droopy
Massage: piano type
French: Yes, 6/10
BBJ: didnt try
FJ: 5/10
RTF: probably not
Price 60/1/1
She asked me how much I would give her; and I replied that her price is $60?; she said $60 only gets one shot. No problem for me as she did not turn me on very much in the first place.
Only good thing for me is that she knows how to get to Balestier Fuji81 as that is the preferred location for me. And I cannot say that hotel name and address in Mandarin cos I am hopeless in Mandarin.
Thank you again to Bro msgluver for the contact
Old 04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Same girl? If so, I think she's a 40 yr old who keep claiming she's 25. Ya right... 25 years old fifteen years ago? I asked. She just giggled. A real 25 yr old will be damn insulted lor.

http://sammyboyforum.com/health-...ge-extras.html
Old 04-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if Anqi put makeup for wayang, she can act as BaoQingTian bcos her head is square, big & puffy enough. in the old days, people would thought she hails from Hainan. she is a heavy smoker. sorry, ts, rtf is no.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1